Interracial Relationship wanted

Hi all,

My name is Janine and i live in a town called Bitburg. Pretty lame city compared to lively cities like Frankfurt or Cologne which i consider the next larger worth mentioning cities.

I am straight open here: i look for something longlasting. I want to settle and i always wanted my own little proncesses with curly black hair. What am I missing for that? The right black man by my side.

If you feel adressed, feel free to reach out.

Cheers,
Nini aka Janine

Hi all,

My name is Janine and i live in a town called Bitburg. Pretty lame city compared to lively cities like Frankfurt or Cologne which i consider the next larger worth mentioning cities.

I am straight open here: i look for something longlasting. I want to settle and i always wanted my own little proncesses with curly black hair. What am I missing for that? The right black man by my side.

Cheers,
Nini aka Janine
Dm if u like bbc

Hi all,

Cheers,
Nini aka Janine
Hey Nini,
Wie geht’s? Ist die Suche schon zu Ende? 🤔

Back