Asian couple(kor)

Shawjew

Couple
Gold Member
Hello we are Asian couple. Me 41y gf 52y live in Korea..she was divorced with korean husband.. have 2 daugh with him.
and now became my gf
She loves big dick. so I feel like I'm not sufficiently satisfied with my little rice dick 😒 I am cuckold and she is submissive obedient woman. I want to lose my girlfriend to a big black man

Last edited:
Hello we are Asian couple. Me 41y gf 52y live in Korea..she was divorced with korean husband.. have 2 daugh with him.
and now became my gf
She loves big dick. so I feel like I'm not sufficiently satisfied with my little rice dick 😒 I am cuckold and she is submissive obedient woman. I want to lose my girlfriend to a big black man
When she tastes BBC she won't want anything else

and now became my gf
Does she know you want her to lose herself to bbc?

and now became my gf
She had any black cock yet?? How old are her daughters?? She a good little submissive Asian??

and now became my gf
Let me come over and stay over a couple days

and now became my gf
Make contact with me.

and now became my gf
I could help you out 😉

Back