NEW BLACK KING IN DOWNTOWN DENVER !

Mddickslinger

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
In a new location but still the same person. I’ll be back in my old spot every now and then but looking for new friends and fun times.

What's up everyone?

I am a Dominant Bull. I have a quiet dominance and confidence. I have been in the lifestyle about 7yrs and have had some great experiences. The hedonist in me makes me love a lot about the lifestyle, D/s relationships, meeting people and of course good fucking sex!!!

Primarily, I like making connections and playing with Submissive women and Couples. I truly love Cuck Couples as I enjoy being worshipped in that regard as you will see on my bucket list. I am a quiet Dom and believe you can get more done with a "look" or a whisper. There is no need for any sort of aggressive behavior. Once I put this dick in you then you will LOVE to submit to me.

I mostly enjoy being a Bull to hot couples (especially Cuck Couples). If a D/s relationship is established with a certain couple then I become their Dominant Bull.

Physically age is not a huge factor. A mature or younger couple with a great relationship can be lots of fun and very sensual. I like white pawgs but will play with most if we vibe. Being able to vibe with someone is most important in all aspects....age....race....experience, etc.

I love to SLOWLY LONG DICK pussy until i see the look in their face that she wants to be MINE. It is even hotter when she ask to be bred with Daddy's nut. I always breed my Cuck Couples.

Specifically, I am looking for couples, single women, hot cheating wives and especially Cuck Couples who enjoy worshipping some good BBC. I am very open to a lot of things sexually and love being served, worshipped by submissives who love sucking on big dick for hours.

Attachments

• IMG_4516.jpeg
    IMG_4516.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 76
  • filtered-0273BCC7-BD20-45C8-ADAD-9C8F31C3615F.mp4
    1.4 MB
In a new location but still the same person. I’ll be back in my old spot every now and then but looking for new friends and fun times.

What's up everyone?

I am a Dominant Bull. I have a quiet dominance and confidence. I have been in the lifestyle about 7yrs and have had some great experiences. The hedonist in me makes me love a lot about the lifestyle, D/s relationships, meeting people and of course good fucking sex!!!

Primarily, I like making connections and playing with Submissive women and Couples. I truly love Cuck Couples as I enjoy being worshipped in that regard as you will see on my bucket list. I am a quiet Dom and believe you can get more done with a "look" or a whisper. There is no need for any sort of aggressive behavior. Once I put this dick in you then you will LOVE to submit to me.

I mostly enjoy being a Bull to hot couples (especially Cuck Couples). If a D/s relationship is established with a certain couple then I become their Dominant Bull.

Physically age is not a huge factor. A mature or younger couple with a great relationship can be lots of fun and very sensual. I like white pawgs but will play with most if we vibe. Being able to vibe with someone is most important in all aspects....age....race....experience, etc.

I love to SLOWLY LONG DICK pussy until i see the look in their face that she wants to be MINE. It is even hotter when she ask to be bred with Daddy's nut. I always breed my Cuck Couples.

Specifically, I am looking for couples, single women, hot cheating wives and especially Cuck Couples who enjoy worshipping some good BBC. I am very open to a lot of things sexually and love being served, worshipped by submissives who love sucking on big dick for hours.
Dream cum true

What’s up Big Dawg. I’m in Denver as well. Good luck here 🍀 , plenty of beautiful white women here. I just got out of a divorce so I’m recently single but once I find her replacement, you will hear from me… ✌️

Back