New to Denver area

Adv3ntur_us

Couple
New to swinging outside Denver, we’re a playful couple in our 30’s. Not big on humiliation and cuckold, I’m more of an active participant. Husband, I’m a bi-curious pleasure dom, wife is a very sexy shy sub who loves to have pussy stretched and more. We are both short athletic people. We’re interested in chatting with tall, muscular well hung bulls that are happy sharing and won’t be a rude, we are 420 friendly.

We get your way now and then. What are your kinks if any?
I'm a pleasure dom, i like to make people feel good and comfortable, then make them orgasm allot. She is a good submissive, she pretty shy but loves to used as a playing thing.
We do some rope play and can get rough on occasion. We have some huge toys I love to use to stretch her pussy past its limits. Then make her beg for more.

I'm a pleasure dom, i like to make people feel good and comfortable, then make them orgasm allot. She is a good submissive, she pretty shy but loves to used as a playing thing.
We do some rope play and can get rough on occasion. We have some huge toys I love to use to stretch her pussy past its limits. Then make her beg for more.
I wish I had run into you as a couple back when I lived south of Denver (up until December of 2022).

Back