new Colorado BBC here

demetri

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hey everyone. I'm 6’4, 9 inch hung bull looking for couples/hotwives in Colorado Springs or Denver. New to the lifestyle! Willing to travel, if you guys are willing to host. Clean, 420 friendly.

If you're in Colorado and want some of this dick, feel free to reach out!

Attachments

• cream.jpeg
    cream.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 161
  • standing.jpeg
    standing.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 150
  • hold it.jpeg
    hold it.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 2can.jpeg
    2can.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 146
  • hers.png
    hers.png
    362.2 KB · Views: 150
  • headshot.jpeg
    headshot.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Hey everyone. I'm 6’4, 9 inch hung bull looking for couples/hotwives in Colorado Springs or Denver. New to the lifestyle! Willing to travel, if you guys are willing to host. Clean, 420 friendly.

Hello

Join us Cuckold colorado couples and bbc group for those experienced lifestyle people , interested let us know

lol, verified here too... New Perspective on AZ Ice Tea

I’d love to see that monster cock in my pawg if I was closer

Attachments

• IMG_6300.jpeg
    IMG_6300.jpeg
    602.9 KB · Views: 75
Back