Northern Michigan

Frankenstein13

Female
From
MI, US
Hi everyone! I'm 25, BBW, long reddish brown hair, 5'3". I live near the Traverse City area and am completely addicted to black cock. I want to delve more into this realization that I've been having recently. I have been exclusively used by black men for over 5 years now. I have been hesitant to admit this because I know that there are people who find this to be racist or stereotyping. I sincerely don't mean it that way. I just want to worship black men and be put in my place as a BBW fuck pig. I am active on fetlife as well! My link for that website is in my about information.

Attachments

• 6B3C81B4-1C17-472C-8614-4F14F0B20945.jpeg
    6B3C81B4-1C17-472C-8614-4F14F0B20945.jpeg
    464.7 KB · Views: 187
Hi everyone! I'm 25, BBW, long reddish brown hair, 5'3". I live near the Traverse City area and am completely addicted to black cock. I want to delve more into this realization that I've been having recently. I have been exclusively used by black men for over 5 years now. I have been hesitant to admit this because I know that there are people who find this to be racist or stereotyping. I sincerely don't mean it that way. I just want to worship black men and be put in my place as a BBW fuck pig. I am active on fetlife as well! My link for that website is in my about information.
Look at that ass ;)

Michigan as well!

🥵♠️😈

Welcome aboard you're the norm

God that's hot

Back