N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

No I don't, I don't care what shane diesel does, he's not the stamp of approval on the topic.

And as for the the question you asked:
1. You as a white person/couples have no say in the discussion. Period
2. I have no issue with it all, I say it, my family says it, black friends say it. The videos are a reflection of our realities, and the reality is most of us use the word, have used it and will continue. And most likely we will never have an explanation as to why, we never have to begin with.
In my opinion, Under no circumstances should a white person use that word, in the sheets or out of them. I'm never going understand how a black man would even be turned on by that, but that's just me🤷🏿‍♂️P

I call BS on your #1. Period.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate when a guy asks me to say that word and asks me to degrade them because of their race or calls me by some racist white slur or wants to degrade me or my husband because of our race. I see allot of this BS in posts on here and it's a huge turn off.
Agreed 💯 people just need to get a grip! You can't have fun without racism slurs!? Something is off in your head

I was with a black guy that really wanted me to call him that. So the second time, I did. He loved it and started calling me his white daddy. It was very hot because it was so taboo.

If society is to ever rid itself of past racial slurs it has to start NOW by everyone. We need to move past this 19th & 20th century BS.
It does a lot more harm to those it impacts than it does any good. This is part of racism that could easily be extracted simply by not using the word. And this goes for ANY racially disrespectful words. Otherwise racism will continue to thrive just by repeating these insulting words.

If society is to ever rid itself of past racial slurs it has to start NOW by everyone. We need to move past this 19th & 20th century BS.
It does a lot more harm to those it impacts than it does any good. This is part of racism that could easily be extracted simply by not using the word. And this goes for ANY racially disrespectful words. Otherwise racism will continue to thrive just by repeating these insulting words.
I agree with you 100%. No remnants of Pre-Civil War or lingerings of Dred-Scott have no place in today's civilization.

I had a unexpected meeting with a black chef who when we went back to his flat , when we were about to fuck he told me I had to beg him to fuck my slut cunt with his black man cock it seemed to turn him on even more . But unless I was asked I wouldn’t use. The N word as if could be taken as racial discrimination.

Last edited:
Is use of the N-word racist? I think you are debating the wrong question, which should be this so-called "lifestyle"

The whites come to these types of places because they want to see their wives having primitive raw sex with big strong ne.gr.0 bucks with large genitalia. When they get their fix, however, they are off and in the real world prefer to socialize with, and date, marry Americans of other races and even citizens of other countries and introduce them to their friends, neighbors, relatives, work colleagues etc, because they (the whites) think of these other groups as having more in common with them, they are more comfortable with them and find them more "American-like" than American blacks.

That is, until they want to get their "pink-faced perv on" again. Then they come to these places and watch their wives having primitive raw sex with big strong ne.gr.0 bucks with large genitalia. When they get their fix, however, they are off and in the real world prefer to socialize with, and date, marry etc Americans of other races and even even citizens of other countries and introduce them to their friends, neighbors, relatives, work colleagues etc, because they (the whites) think of these other groups as having more in common with them, they are more comfortable with them and find them more "American-like" than American blacks.

Rinse and repeat. You get the picture.

This clown keeps reappearing every so often under different user names.

Last edited:
Back