N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

what’s the need posting that regardless of her stupidity … I’m here to connect with people not have debates.
I posted it because it’s 2023 . The point is that young girl can’t be no more than 22 yo . Listen to what she said . I’m sure her parents played a huge role in her choice of words . I’m not going to argue with anyone about the post I made . Listen to the message not the messenger .

I posted it because it’s 2023 . The point is that young girl can’t be no more than 22 yo . Listen to what she said . I’m sure her parents played a huge role in her choice of words . I’m not going to argue with anyone about the post I made . Listen to the message not the messenger .
On point reply bruh... I think I would have just went with... "Sooooooo" 😆

Again there no point … I could post vids exactly like this one everyday … it’s a waste of negative energy, we live in a society where men are Rick one day and the next there name Susan… to be honest I don’t give a …k , again we are all here to meet and have fun … YouTube b.s = négative energy that’s my message.

Again there no point … I could post vids exactly like this one everyday … it’s a waste of negative energy, we live in a society where men are Rick one day and the next there name Susan… to be honest I don’t give a …k , again we are all here to meet and have fun … YouTube b.s = négative energy that’s my message.
I get your message . And you have your opinion. Not knocking you for that by no means. Before I go . Inquiring minds would like to know . You say you’re here to meet people and don’t see the reasons for such a negative post huh? You must have some interest to even be in this thread . To read / respond and reply to what I posted and what others are saying about this 🤔subject ….hummmmm interesting.

You’re sure busy being a victim

The interesting part about all of this is really racism… which through social media still exist… my point or message is there no place for that word …. nothing positive came out of posting that video, in my opinion this should not have been publicised for people to view. And For the subject it’s really not a word for discussion so please stop with ( the yes or no) .

The interesting part about all of this is really racism… which through social media still exist… my point or message is there no place for that word …. nothing positive came out of posting that video, in my opinion this should not have been publicised for people to view. And For the subject it’s really not a word for discussion so please stop with ( the yes or no) .
He found a random video of someone he doesn’t know saying a word that she hears everyday from those guys around her and he blamed the parents. The reason she covered her mouth was because of her upbringing. Searching for a video like that is working really hard to be a victim. I don’t like that mentality.

Duh Don’t watch , racism is still alive .

He found a random video of someone he doesn’t know saying a word that she hears everyday from those guys around her and he blamed the parents. The reason she covered her mouth was because of her upbringing. Searching for a video like that is working really hard to be a victim. I don’t like that mentality.
Yep. You know I don’t give a flying fuck what you say funcouple52661. You’re the biggest and well known fake on b2w .

The truth often is ugly. However to hide it is even uglier. The first step to fixing a problem is to acknowledge that it exists. Unless of course you don't consider it a problem. I'm sure the privilege of denial can be comforting.

I have found out that the black guys liked calling me a black man loving white married slut all the time. I would be getting DPed and the black guy fucking my asshole would be telling me he's gonna ruin my young white asshole with his big black man cock. I'd hear that and I would hike my ass up to give him better and deeper access to my asshole. When I would be with a group of black men they were always be asking my husband is this what you like white boy watching your beautiful young white wife fucking a bunch of niggas? You know we gonna fuck your wife's asshole and bust our nuts in her asshole. You gonna like watching your wife take a big black black man dick in every hole she has at once? We gonna shoot a gallon of black man cum in her young body. All of that racist talk got all of us going and we always had fun

Back