N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

To all on this thread . I have no problems or beef with

luvbbc73.​

To all of you who don’t like what I post or reply ? Don’t say ******* on the thread about publicly. Inbox me if you’re in your feelings . Otherwise I will give you a response that’s not going to suit you well on the thread . Mind your bidnezz ( business ) stay in your lane ..

Last edited:
Lol same here jaxrussell ... Just saying the video in question makes thing worst , the need to comment on stupidity is worthless.

so i assume u do not watch shane diesel flicks...? totally respect your opinion,,but how u feel when brothers toss it around in videos music etc,,,then its cool?
More than Half these black dudes on here use that the word N*€€A (with the “GA”at the end ) , not N*gg3r with the “ER” at the end. In private . Even I do . I use it when talking with my friends I grew up with it in general conversation with other random black people. MOFO’s tell any kinda lie when pussy is involved. “Oh I hate that word “ or “I never use it “ they are a damn lie. I see the black dudes on here claiming they don’t say it . I’m telling you they do and are lying . Most do , but not all. All of my favorite comedians use it , it’s in some of my favorite music , I grew up saying it . The problem is when a non black person use the N word with the “er”at the end . That’s when it’s a problem . No I don’t use the N word around people that shouldn’t be in my conversation or saying it at all. Hell MAGA , and the REBEL flag are offensive to me … Another thing most white people on here have friends , family and coworkers that reference black people ass N*€€ers ( with the “er”) , Although they may not use it. It don’t bother me if people that are into race play use it . That’s their business . I can’t imagine watching stand up with Chris Rock or Dave Chappell not using the word . Dave and Chris both would agree to what I’m saying . Plus more white people watch their stand up than black people. Like I’m about use it closing this reply post .

I’m sure all the real ni€€as reading this know what fuck I mean and saying about this subject.

Last edited:
No I don't, I don't care what shane diesel does, he's not the stamp of approval on the topic.

And as for the the question you asked:
1. You as a white person/couples have no say in the discussion. Period
2. I have no issue with it all, I say it, my family says it, black friends say it. The videos are a reflection of our realities, and the reality is most of us use the word, have used it and will continue. And most likely we will never have an explanation as to why, we never have to begin with.
In my opinion, Under no circumstances should a white person use that word, in the sheets or out of them. I'm never going understand how a black man would even be turned on by that, but that's just me🤷🏿‍♂️
Totally second that.

More than Half these black dudes on here use that the word N*€€A (with the “GA”at the end ) , not N*gg3r with the “ER” at the end. In private . Even I do . I use it when talking with my friends I grew up with it in general conversation with other random black people. MOFO’s tell any kinda lie when pussy is involved. “Oh I hate that word “ or “I never use it “ they are a damn lie. I see the black dudes on here claiming they don’t say it . I’m telling you they do and are lying . Most do , but not all. All of my favorite comedians use it , it’s in some of my favorite music , I grew up saying it . The problem is when a non black person use the N word with the “er”at the end . That’s when it’s a problem . No I don’t use the N word around people that shouldn’t be in my conversation or saying it at all. Hell MAGA , and the REBEL flag are offensive to me … Another thing most white people on here have friends , family and coworkers that reference black people ass N*€€ers ( with the “er”) , Although they may not use it. It don’t bother me if people that are into race play use it . That’s their business . I can’t imagine watching stand up with Chris Rock or Dave Chappell not using the word . Dave and Chris both would agree to what I’m saying . Plus more white people watch their stand up than black people. Like I’m about use it closing this reply post .

I’m sure all the real ni€€as reading this know what fuck I mean and saying about this subject.
I agree with everything you said Bro. However, I've trained myself just to never use the word... And that's the truth.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Is use of the N-word racist? I think you are debating the wrong question, which should be this so-called "lifestyle"

The whites come to these types of places because they want to see their wives having primitive raw sex with big strong ne.gr.0 bucks with large genitalia. When they get their fix, however, they are off and in the real world prefer to socialize with, and date, marry Americans of other races and even citizens of other countries and introduce them to their friends, neighbors, relatives, work colleagues etc, because they (the whites) think of these other groups as having more in common with them, they are more comfortable with them and find them more "American-like" than American blacks.

That is, until they want to get their "pink-faced perv on" again. Then they come to these places and watch their wives having primitive raw sex with big strong ne.gr.0 bucks with large genitalia. When they get their fix, however, they are off and in the real world prefer to socialize with, and date, marry etc Americans of other races and even even citizens of other countries and introduce them to their friends, neighbors, relatives, work colleagues etc, because they (the whites) think of these other groups as having more in common with them, they are more comfortable with them and find them more "American-like" than American blacks.

Rinse and repeat. You get the picture.

I've followed this thread with great interest. From my point of view it has never been a turn on for me. Have i used it yes by the request of more than a few black men. Why, it turned them on. When having sex men tend to ask questions about my adventures or push to use specific words. Turning them on makes them more ardent lovers. Making the time we spend more rewarding sexually.
The use of the N word is really one;s knowledge or perception of what is socially acceptable. that changes constantly even by location .
The thread while interesting is a lot about social acceptance. Finding it on a forum where the object is having sex with or without the consent of your spouse or current partner is the object? In this lifestyle having sex with a black man when most of that activity is kept a secret again because of social acceptance. None of these is socially accepted. The lifestyle is not acceptable to the majority .
It seems to me the object of this forum to to have great sex. If using that word makes it, it's not offensive at that moment to him so if it's better for that man use it. It is no different than him calling me a slut or whore. If we were strangers on the street and i used the N word or he used slut or whore whoever used those words should expect to be slapped. In bed having sex a different ballgame in my book.

I've followed this thread with great interest. From my point of view it has never been a turn on for me. Have i used it yes by the request of more than a few black men. Why, it turned them on. When having sex men tend to ask questions about my adventures or push to use specific words. Turning them on makes them more ardent lovers. Making the time we spend more rewarding sexually.
The use of the N word is really one;s knowledge or perception of what is socially acceptable. that changes constantly even by location .
The thread while interesting is a lot about social acceptance. Finding it on a forum where the object is having sex with or without the consent of your spouse or current partner is the object? In this lifestyle having sex with a black man when most of that activity is kept a secret again because of social acceptance. None of these is socially accepted. The lifestyle is not acceptable to the majority .
It seems to me the object of this forum to to have great sex. If using that word makes it, it's not offensive at that moment to him so if it's better for that man use it. It is no different than him calling me a slut or whore. If we were strangers on the street and i used the N word or he used slut or whore whoever used those words should expect to be slapped. In bed having sex a different ballgame in my book.
Ya....what she said..!:blackheart:

Back