Myths and Mysteries around the Female Orgasm and the truth finally revealed.

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
The following is an excerpt from an article as written and posted by BBB76:

The myths and mysteries around the Female Orgasm - Part One*

As written by:
screen-shot-2016-02-23-at-3-20-55-am-png.783593
screen-shot-2018-09-15-at-5-21-00-pm-png.2101438

One of the greatest mysteries of all time for mankind would be what is the female orgasm and are all of them the same? Also is the 'G-Spot' a myth or a fact? I present this article for informational, educational, and conversational purposes among the community here.

Its easy for everyone to know and describe what a male orgasm is as we can see it when a man ejaculates, his body contracts till he is paralyzed, then he goes limp. But for women how does a women even know she is or can have an orgasm much less a man who can’t actually see it? Its commonly reported that more than 50% of women say they fake orgasms which men never even know that a woman is doing it. Men almost never fake an orgasm and if they did a woman would know anyway cause they wouldn’t see or feel the man actually ejaculate.

In addition, why is it that orgasms are that much more difficult for a straight woman who is in a relationship with a man than it is for a woman who is a lesbian? According to a study conducted by (s)experts of women in the US & France, 95% of men in heterosexual relationships whether from dating or in a marriage actually cum during intercourse compared to only 65% for heterosexual women which is terrible. WTF - fellas.

screen-shot-2018-09-09-at-5-36-48-am-png.2101442

Chart REF: https://www.netflix.com/title/80216752/ “EP 16. The Female Orgasm"

However 86% of lesbian gay women report being able to cum during their sexual encounters in comparison with only 65% of the time with a man(see chart below). Clearly studies show that lesbian women are doing something right. Well why is that fellas?

screen-shot-2018-09-09-at-5-37-15-am-png.2101490

Chart REF: https://www.netflix.com/title/80216752/ “EP 16. The Female Orgasm"

I’ve heard first hand from many women about this in that they brag how women eat pussy better than men. Well not to be out-done because I am an extremely competitive person as well as being a man and Bull of men I wasn’t going to stand for being outdone by a woman in pleasing a woman. This article will deep dive into my own lack of knowledge (ignorance), personal learning from great master teachers (all women), experimenting, and finally mastering the art of how to make a women orgasm and ejaculate over and over again consistently.

Lack of knowledge and Learning about Female orgasms

One thing brought up in female sex studies is that women hardly ever receive any teaching, training, or instruction on how to climax and have an orgasm. There are 2 places young children learn things traditionally, either school or home and in neither cases are these places teaching women how to orgasm.

In sexual-education (Sex-Ed) classes during high-school they mainly cover the basics on the male and female reproductive systems, women go through menstruation, men ejaculate then a women gets pregnant and thats it. Oh yeah and by the way watch out for these sexually transmitted diseases you can get from sex so you all should really wear protection or just wait till your married now good luck.

READ THE REST OF BBB76's article with tips and techniques here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/myths-and-mysteries-around-the-female-orgasm-and-the-truth-finally-revealed.135951/

Wouldn't it stand to reason that women would eat pussy better? They're just doing it the way they'd want it done to themselves.

Wouldn't it stand to reason that women would eat pussy better? They're just doing it the way they'd want it done to themselves.
Thats one way to look at it. However also consider that women put more effort into being better since they dont have a cock with which they are selfishly obsessed with getting off their own orgasm (ejaculation from penis) as a main or sole objective.

For women, outside of using a vibrator they have to make sure they please their female partner orally unselfishly in which to have their female partner reciprocate so they get their orgasm in return.

I counter the women are better as a fact view point and have personally achieved being ranked as the best on alot of women's list for not only being unselfish but also dedicated to providing that woman with more pleasure beyond any measure whether compared to any other man or woman.

Its partly due to the fact that i use all of my tools and sklls to my advantage being my big brain, tornado like tongue that licks until it touches her soul and lifts her spirit out of her body to heights unlnown, hands firm as eagles claws that wont let go but finger tips soft as feathers, and a big hard as a brick black dynamite stick that detonates between a women’s legs all combined to make a woman shake and shiver like an 8.0 earthquake hit her. :blackgreedy:

The whole point is that men need to step up their lazy game and for men who do use all of their tools, mental, emotional, and physical there is just no way another wonan can compete.

Read the rest of the article along with stats and lets continue the convo their.

View media item 197633

Back