My Wife Phyliss

rock

Couple
Gold Member
I really don't know where to start. My wife Phyliss had a severe heart event in the middle of July, after spending a few days wondering if she would live she has got better. To the point that the Drs are now saying she will pull thru. There will be many weeks of rehab to regain her quality of life but at least I still have her. Everyone who has followed her or read her posts please pray for her to continue to make progress.
Thanks
Rock

Last edited:
i feel for you and hope and wish that everything will work out and lead to the best result possible within a short time.
All the best for Phyliss and you!

I really don't know where to start. My wife Phyliss had a severe heart event in the middle of July, after spending a few days wondering if she would live ahe has got better. To the point that the Drs are now saying she will pull thru. There will be many weeks of rehab to regain her quality of life but at least I still have her. Everyone who has followed her or read her posts please pray for her to continue to make progress.
Thanks
Rock

me and my fiancee we feel very sorry about that :( we wish everything to go ok and have full health again...

I want to thank everyone who is thinking about Phyliss, she is getting better slowly. I came home for the first time in 21 days today. I had bills stacked to the ceiling. The Drs. told us today that her projected discharge day is August 18th. Then she will go to rehab for about 3 weeks and then home we hope. Please keep in in your thoughts.

Rock

I really don't know where to start. My wife Phyliss had a severe heart event in the middle of July, after spending a few days wondering if she would live she has got better. To the point that the Drs are now saying she will pull thru. There will be many weeks of rehab to regain her quality of life but at least I still have her. Everyone who has followed her or read her posts please pray for her to continue to make progress.
Thanks
Rock
Praying

will pray for Phyliss's recovery.meantime be strong for her. I know what it is like to have your wife with a severe medical issue. both of you are going thru a lot. be well

Thanks
Rock
A speedy recovery to her and all the best wishes!

Back