My wife’s bull uses and humiliates me again

Esam

Male
This is the follow up to a previous post (you can find it here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wife’s-new-bull-likes-to-humiliate-and-use-me.229920/)

Some of the details and conversations have been embellished/generalized but the basic facts of the story are true.

————————————————————

It took a few weeks before my wife and our bull could meet up. In that time he’d reached out to me three different times to help him masturbate. Each time it ramped up a bit. At first he just wanted me to tell him what I wanted him to do my wife and how much bigger he was. By the last time we chatted he had me wearing my wife’s panties and licking up my own cum, admitting to him that I genuinely wanted to be his sub.

When we finally were able to meet up again, we went out for drinks at a nice place. My wife always made it a point to sit somewhere that she could nestle up against him and play with him under the table while I sat across from them. They usually spoke quietly, whispering and laughing so I couldn’t hear them. This night started the same and they caught up, flirting and taking sips from their drinks as other patrons gave us strange glances, trying to figure out what was going on.

What was different about this meetup was this time our bull had told me to take a pair of my wife’s dirty panties and slip them on for this meetup. And he told me he would check up on me when we arrived. After a few minutes he told me to stand up and follow him to the restroom, telling my wife we’d be right back.

At first when I told my wife about how I’d helped our bull get off she was a little uneasy about it, but when she chatted with her bull he told her how he enjoyed it and only used it when she wasn’t available. He sent her a few pictures that I’d sent to him and after that she’d warmed up to the idea. In fact, before leaving, she told me that whatever he asked of me, I was to do and reassured me that his orders were her orders. It was then I told her that he’d asked me to wear her panties for the evening. She picked out the pair, one of her older thongs with a stretched out waistband, and told me to put it on. When I did she laughed at me. “You look ridiculous,” she said.

“Should I take them off?”

“Did I say to do that?”

I shook my head.

“You just look pathetic. But if that’s what he wants then that’s what he gets.”

As I followed our bull to the restroom in the restaurant, I glanced back and caught my wife’s attention. She rolled her eyes and went back to her *******.

Our bull followed me in and locked the door to the restroom.

“Show me,” he said.

I unzipped my pants and slid them down on my thighs, revealing the purple thong.

“Wonderful. Turn around.”

I did a quick spin for him.

“Your little dicklet actually fits in that thong. I can’t believe it.”

I had a partial erection at this point but even then it was able to fit in the fabric of the thong.

“That’s meant to hold nothing but a pussy and your cock fits in it,” he said. He then reached down and unzipped his pants. “Do you want to see what a real man looks like?”

I didn’t have the courage to say no, so I simply nodded.

He pulled his cock out and it bounced as it slipped free of his jeans. Even totally soft dwarfed me. As I gazed I heard him chuckle. “You’re trying to squirm out, huh?” He pointed to me crotch. I was fully erect now and the tip of my penis was poking out of the top of the thong.

“I knew you loved this cock.” He stepped forward and placed his hand on my shoulder, applying a little pressure. “Get on your knees and suck it.”

I hesitated, but then gave in. How long had we been in there? Wouldn’t someone come knocking? As my knees hit the floor he grabbed his cock and shoved the tip in my mouth.

“Taste good?” he asked.

I looked up and nodded.

“Have you ever sucked a cock before?”

I shook my head. I lied.

“I’m sure this won’t be your last,” he said with a chuckle. He groaned a bit, his cock hardening in my mouth as he thrust the top half in. “Don’t fucking chew on it. Swallow it.”

I opened my mouth and tried to take more of it but couldn’t get farther down than halfway.

“All right that’s enough.” He pulled it from my mouth and put it back in his jeans. “Put your little cock away and come back to the table.”

He turned and left, leaving me alone in the bathroom on my knees. I quickly pulled my pants up and then rinsed my mouth off. Was he was using me all over again even when he had my wife? Or was he just messing with me?

When I got back to the table my wife again had her hand between his legs as they chatted. They’d ordered another round of drinks but were quickly sipping them down.

“Heard you had a little fun?” my wife asked.

I glanced at him, then her. “A little bit.”

He smiled and leaned forward. “Don’t expect to have too much more fun,” he said. This night’s not about you, right cuck?”

“Yes, Sir.”

He patted me on the cheek. “Good answer.”

They finished up their drinks and we paid. It became clear they didn’t want to hang around and waste time. I was fine with it: the waitress was giving us strange looks and it was clear she didn’t like visiting the table.

My wife drove back with him and as we pulled out of the parking lot I saw her head disappear. She would probably suck his cock all the way back to his place. I felt my cock harden, pressing against the fabric of the thong again. My mind wandered about what else would happen tonight. Normally I just watched and listened, waiting until they were done to play with myself. This time seemed different.

When we reached his home he picked her up out of the car and carried her up the driveway through the front door. She loved every bit of the attention. I trailed behind, following them inside and upstairs.

When they reached the bedroom they didn’t waste any time. Though only a short distance behind them, by the time I arrived they’d stripped off most of their clothes and were making out in bed. He was running his hands up her sides, pulling at the straps of her bra. She was clawing at his back, lifting her hips and begging to have her panties torn off. It reminded me of what I was still wearing.

He turned back, as if he could hear my thoughts. “You too, cuck. Take your clothes off. Well, not *all* your clothes off.” He then turned back to her and unbuttoned her bra, slipped it off, and tossed it toward me. “And put that on, too.”

As I slowly took my clothes off, I watched as he slid his lips down her stomach and onto her clit. She started moaning as he flicked his tongue, then looked over at me. “Don’t stop watching,” she said through the moans. “I want you to watch what he does to me.”

I finished stripping down to all but her thong and panties. She opened her eyes and giggled as I stood in the corner, then he paused to see.

“Fucking pathetic,” he said.

“I can’t believe he’s wearing my bra,” my wife said. She poked out her lower lip. “So adorable.”

Her bull then smirked and leaned down to whisper something to her.

“You’re in charge,” she said. “Do whatever you want with him.”

He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her in the air, holding her by the ass, and continued to kiss her. He then turned toward me, his cock hanging below her ass. “Get over here, cuck,” he said. “Come suck this.”

I skulked over and got on my knees, then slid his cock into my mouth. Above my head I could hear them, see them, making out and grabbing each other. His cock hardened in my mouth and I could see my wife’s pussy practically dripping down his stomach.

“Don’t forget the balls,” he said.

I tilted my head to get down underneath him and sucked on each of them, trying to fit as much as I could in my mouth. I felt the need to please him, to give him what he and my wife wanted.

My wife looked back and saw me, his cock draped across my face. “Slide his cock in my pussy and watch.”

I did as she said, lifting his wet cock right up to her pussy and sliding it in. She moaned as he penetrated her, thrusting inside, and I watched as she came.

“Fuck that’s so amazing,” she said gasping for air. Her bull pivoted and placed her on the bed, slipped his arms behind her knees to spread her legs, and thrust deep inside her.

I stayed knelt on the floor, waiting for my next instructions, listening to the slap slap slap of his balls against her ass. She started screaming through gritted teeth as he sped up, her eyes closed and her fingernails dug into her back.

“Who owns this pussy?” he yelled.

“Oh my god you do,” she screamed.

“Tell him,” he said, contributing to thrust, “tell cucky who owns you!”

She tried to lean out to look at me. “Oh fuck he owns me. This pussy is his.” She turned her attention back to him and screamed, coming again, then went limp on the bed. He slid out and stood, then turned toward me.

“Come taste your wife,” he said. When I moved toward her he grabbed my jaw. “Come taste her on my cock,” he said, pulling me toward him. He then placed a hand on the back of my head and shoved his cock into my mouth, gagging me, forsing it as deep as it could go.

My wife sat up and giggled at the sight. “He’s such a good little cocksucker,” she said. “Does he suck as well as me?”

“No,” he said. “He can barely get half in his mouth.” He thrust hard again.

My wife crawled out of the bed and knelt by my side. “Come on, baby. You can do it. All the way down.”

I opened up as far as I could, felt him slide into the back of my throat and the need to gasp for air.

“Oh my good such a good boy,” she said. “Such a good little cuck.”

“You like how that tastes?” he asked. “Taste your wife on my cock? Taste all that cum?” He pulled out so I could answer.

“Yes, sir.”

He ****** it back in. “Bet you fucking do, cuck.”

My wife stood up and kissed him as he continued to fuck my mouth. Occasionally she looked down to check my progress and even stroked my hair.

After a few moments he pulled out. “On the bed. On your back.” He walked over to the bed, grabbed my wife by the hips to position her in front of him, and gestured for me to get beneath her. “You’re going to see how a real man fucks a woman.”

I slid between my wife’s legs. It was wet and spread out. If I slid in it would barely even register. I watched him sidle up behind her and spank her ass, then he slid in. She instantly moaned as he began thrusting again.

His balls dragged across my face for the first few thrusts, then I heard him say “Don’t just let them dangle down there. Put them in your mouth.”

I did as I was told, taking them in my mouth as he continued pounding her.

“How does he look in those panties up there?” he asked, pausing to catch his breath.

“Fucking pathetic,” she said. “His little cock barely pokes out of the top.”

“Because it’s basically a pussy,” he said. He pulled out briefly and slapped his cock against my mouth. “Open,” he said. He slid inside for a few thrusts, then pulled it out and continued to fuck my wife. As he did he leaned forward said something to her that I couldn’t make out, then he paused. She laughed a little and looked back. “He’s yours to do with as you please. If you want the little cuck to lick your ass, make him do it.”

He pulled out and looked down at me. “You hear that, cuck?”

I nodded.

“Do you know how to rim an ass?”

I hesitated.

“It’s just like eating pussy. Get your tongue in there until I finish cumming in your wife.”

He slid back inside her, pushing her forward, and lifted one leg so that he was fucking her in doggy on one knee.

I lifted my head and tried to find the right angle.

“Hurry the fuck up, cuck.”

It was enough of a prod to get me going. I reached my tongue out and began licking as he’d said.

“Your husband is wearing your panties and licking my ass while I fuck you,” he said to her.

“I know,” she said. “I fucking love it.” As he continued to thrust she came again, her legs shaking as he ****** himself deep inside her. He pulled out and I expected to be told to shift back to his cock, but then he leaned over to the nightstand, grabbed a small bottle of lube, and drizzled it on his fingers.

“Gonna spread your tight little ass out,” he said.

“Fuck. Yes please.”

“Come here, cuck,” he said, lifting his ass. “Come watch.”

She gasped as he slipped a finger in, then another, then another. I watched helplessly from my back. As he fingered her, he looked down. “Get my cock nice and wet.” He angled it down and put it back in my mouth for a few thrusts, then pulled it out and placed against my wife’s ass.

“Beg me for it,” he said.

My wife moaned. “Please fuck my ass, sir.”

“Want your husband to watch or suck on my balls while I fuck you?”

She laughed and paused. “I want him to watch for now. But I want him to suck your cock clean when you’re done with me.”

“Good girl.”

With that, he slowly drove his cock in. She moaned and gasped with every inch as he slowly ****** it deeper. I saw his balls press against her as every inch of him made it inside. “Fuck, you’re such a good girl.”

“Oh my god your cock is amazing,” she said. “I cannot believe it fits.”

He pulled back then started thrusting, slow at first then speeding up. As he did, my wife reached back and played with her clit.

“I can make him do that,” he said.

“I’ll do it myself,” she said. “He’s awful at it.” They both laughed and he continued to thrust, deeper and harder above my head, until my wife screamed. She flicked her fingers back and forth across her clit and came as hard as I’d ever seen her. It dripped right off her lips onto mine.

“Holy fuck,” she screamed.

“What do you say?”

“Oh my god, thank you, sir.”

He gave her a light slap on the ass and slowly pulled out, then gazed down at her. “I fucking love how spread out you are. Get up here and look, cuck.”

I slid out and he grabbed me by the jaw, pulling me closer to her. Her ass was gaped from his cock and pulsing. “Clean it up.”

I opened my mouth and ran my tongue around it eagerly, felt him place a hand on the back of my head and ******* me down. “Good, now clean me off, too.” He pulled my head back around and shoved his cock in my mouth, instantly gagging me with how deep he went.

“You’re not done with me are you?” my wife asked.

He laughed. “Of course not. You’re not bred yet.”

She moaned a bit. “I absolutely love when you say that.”

“Yeah?” he raised an eyebrow. “You want me to breed that tight little pussy?”

“It’s not tight anymore, thanks to you, sir.”

He smiled and looked down. “You want me to cum in your wife?”

I looked up and nodded.

“You want me to try and get her pregnant?”

I paused, then nodded.

“I know you do, cuck.” He patted my cheek then pulled out of my mouth and slid right inside her. She gasped as he did and he wasted no time, thrusting as hard as he could. “Put my balls back in your mouth,” he said.

I slid beneath him from behind and took them in my mouth, trying to fit as much as I could. As he sped up I felt him start to tense up and he began groaning louder. “You fucking ready beautiful?” he asked her.

“Fuck yes,” she said.

“Beg me.”

“Please fill me up, sir,” she said between thrusts. “Please cum in me, Sir.”

“Tell your husband what you want.”

“I want you to cum in me.”

“You want me to breed you, baby?” He asked.

“Yes fuck yes please!”

He sped up more, his hips slamming against her ass, then I felt him tense up and convulse. “Oh fuck yes!” he screamed.

“Yes fuck yes!” my wife yelled. Her hands came back and grabbed his hips and pulled him farther into him.

“God damn that pussy is so good,” he said, taking a few deep breaths. He then looked down at me. “Enjoying yourself down there?”

I could only nod.

“Good boy. Get that tongue in there. I’ve got dinner ready for you, too.” He leaned back, pressing himself down on my face, then slid back and draped his cock over me. “Clean my cock off, sissy.”

I opened up my mouth and sucked their cum off his cock and watched as my wife stood and desperately kissed him. “Fuck that was so good,” she said.

“Give me a few minutes and you can have some more,” he said with a wink. He shifted his attention to me and pulled his cock from my mouth. “How’s that taste, cuck?”

“Good, sir.”

“I bet it does.” He plunged it back in and returned to my wife.

After a few moments of kissing he paused. “Ready to let him clean up?” he asked.

“Absolutely,” my wife said. She leaned down to meet my eyes and pulled his cock from my mouth. “Are you hungry?”

I nodded.

“I hope so. There’s a lot of it. Get on your back and open your mouth.”

I did as I was told and waited, then saw her swing a knee over my head. She straddled my face and lowered her pussy down, his cum already drizzling out. “Every drop, you hear me?” she said.

I nodded and she pressed her pussy to my face. His cum came rushing out and I eagerly licked and swallowed.

“Good boy,” she said, grinding on my face as I licked. “See how a real man cums?”

I nodded, continuing to lick.

“One of these days he’s going to get me pregnant,” she said teasingly. “How do you feel about that, cucky?”

I hesitated.

“You know he loves the idea,” her bull said. “One of these days it won’t be pretend.”

She reached up to kiss him, pulling her pussy from my mouth. “I would fucking love that. I’m certainly not letting him try to get me pregnant.” She knelt back down, pressing herself against my mouth again. “Come on now, finish up. You’re just playing around down there. You’re supposed to be eating.”

I licked up the little that was left and she stood up again, patting me on the cheek. “Good cuck.” She grabbed her bull’s cock with both hands, kissed it, then looked up at him. “Should we let him cum?”

He smirked. “Last time I let him cum he had to finger his own ass and lick it up off the floor when he was done.”

She smiled. “I love that.” She gestured to the floor. “Well…do you want to cum?”

I nodded.

“Good,” she said. “Go get on your knees, finger yourself, and play with your cock. And when you cum on the floor, lick it up.”

I went over to the floor and got down on my knees.

“And keep your thong on,” she said. “I don’t want to look over and see you without it.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

As I got down on my knees and slipped my thong off to the side, I heard them kissing again, heard her moaning. “I can’t believe you’re hard again.”

“You want to watch your little cuck have his fun or should we get started again?”

“I don’t want to watch him play with himself in my panties,” she said. I saw her look down at me and roll her eyes. “It’s fucking pathetic.”

Her bull crawled back into bed and spread her legs. “Do you mind if I call him over to service me in a few?”

She giggled. “That part I kind of like. He looks good with a cock in his mouth.”

This is the follow up to a previous post (you can find it here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wife’s-new-bull-likes-to-humiliate-and-use-me.229920/)

Some of the details and conversations have been embellished/generalized but the basic facts of the story are true.

————————————————————

It took a few weeks before my wife and our bull could meet up. In that time he’d reached out to me three different times to help him masturbate. Each time it ramped up a bit. At first he just wanted me to tell him what I wanted him to do my wife and how much bigger he was. By the last time we chatted he had me wearing my wife’s panties and licking up my own cum, admitting to him that I genuinely wanted to be his sub.

When we finally were able to meet up again, we went out for drinks at a nice place. My wife always made it a point to sit somewhere that she could nestle up against him and play with him under the table while I sat across from them. They usually spoke quietly, whispering and laughing so I couldn’t hear them. This night started the same and they caught up, flirting and taking sips from their drinks as other patrons gave us strange glances, trying to figure out what was going on.

What was different about this meetup was this time our bull had told me to take a pair of my wife’s dirty panties and slip them on for this meetup. And he told me he would check up on me when we arrived. After a few minutes he told me to stand up and follow him to the restroom, telling my wife we’d be right back.

At first when I told my wife about how I’d helped our bull get off she was a little uneasy about it, but when she chatted with her bull he told her how he enjoyed it and only used it when she wasn’t available. He sent her a few pictures that I’d sent to him and after that she’d warmed up to the idea. In fact, before leaving, she told me that whatever he asked of me, I was to do and reassured me that his orders were her orders. It was then I told her that he’d asked me to wear her panties for the evening. She picked out the pair, one of her older thongs with a stretched out waistband, and told me to put it on. When I did she laughed at me. “You look ridiculous,” she said.

“Should I take them off?”

“Did I say to do that?”

I shook my head.

“You just look pathetic. But if that’s what he wants then that’s what he gets.”

As I followed our bull to the restroom in the restaurant, I glanced back and caught my wife’s attention. She rolled her eyes and went back to her *******.

Our bull followed me in and locked the door to the restroom.

“Show me,” he said.

I unzipped my pants and slid them down on my thighs, revealing the purple thong.

“Wonderful. Turn around.”

I did a quick spin for him.

“Your little dicklet actually fits in that thong. I can’t believe it.”

I had a partial erection at this point but even then it was able to fit in the fabric of the thong.

“That’s meant to hold nothing but a pussy and your cock fits in it,” he said. He then reached down and unzipped his pants. “Do you want to see what a real man looks like?”

I didn’t have the courage to say no, so I simply nodded.

He pulled his cock out and it bounced as it slipped free of his jeans. Even totally soft dwarfed me. As I gazed I heard him chuckle. “You’re trying to squirm out, huh?” He pointed to me crotch. I was fully erect now and the tip of my penis was poking out of the top of the thong.

“I knew you loved this cock.” He stepped forward and placed his hand on my shoulder, applying a little pressure. “Get on your knees and suck it.”

I hesitated, but then gave in. How long had we been in there? Wouldn’t someone come knocking? As my knees hit the floor he grabbed his cock and shoved the tip in my mouth.

“Taste good?” he asked.

I looked up and nodded.

“Have you ever sucked a cock before?”

I shook my head. I lied.

“I’m sure this won’t be your last,” he said with a chuckle. He groaned a bit, his cock hardening in my mouth as he thrust the top half in. “Don’t fucking chew on it. Swallow it.”

I opened my mouth and tried to take more of it but couldn’t get farther down than halfway.

“All right that’s enough.” He pulled it from my mouth and put it back in his jeans. “Put your little cock away and come back to the table.”

He turned and left, leaving me alone in the bathroom on my knees. I quickly pulled my pants up and then rinsed my mouth off. Was he was using me all over again even when he had my wife? Or was he just messing with me?

When I got back to the table my wife again had her hand between his legs as they chatted. They’d ordered another round of drinks but were quickly sipping them down.

“Heard you had a little fun?” my wife asked.

I glanced at him, then her. “A little bit.”

He smiled and leaned forward. “Don’t expect to have too much more fun,” he said. This night’s not about you, right cuck?”

“Yes, Sir.”

He patted me on the cheek. “Good answer.”

They finished up their drinks and we paid. It became clear they didn’t want to hang around and waste time. I was fine with it: the waitress was giving us strange looks and it was clear she didn’t like visiting the table.

My wife drove back with him and as we pulled out of the parking lot I saw her head disappear. She would probably suck his cock all the way back to his place. I felt my cock harden, pressing against the fabric of the thong again. My mind wandered about what else would happen tonight. Normally I just watched and listened, waiting until they were done to play with myself. This time seemed different.

When we reached his home he picked her up out of the car and carried her up the driveway through the front door. She loved every bit of the attention. I trailed behind, following them inside and upstairs.

When they reached the bedroom they didn’t waste any time. Though only a short distance behind them, by the time I arrived they’d stripped off most of their clothes and were making out in bed. He was running his hands up her sides, pulling at the straps of her bra. She was clawing at his back, lifting her hips and begging to have her panties torn off. It reminded me of what I was still wearing.

He turned back, as if he could hear my thoughts. “You too, cuck. Take your clothes off. Well, not *all* your clothes off.” He then turned back to her and unbuttoned her bra, slipped it off, and tossed it toward me. “And put that on, too.”

As I slowly took my clothes off, I watched as he slid his lips down her stomach and onto her clit. She started moaning as he flicked his tongue, then looked over at me. “Don’t stop watching,” she said through the moans. “I want you to watch what he does to me.”

I finished stripping down to all but her thong and panties. She opened her eyes and giggled as I stood in the corner, then he paused to see.

“Fucking pathetic,” he said.

“I can’t believe he’s wearing my bra,” my wife said. She poked out her lower lip. “So adorable.”

Her bull then smirked and leaned down to whisper something to her.

“You’re in charge,” she said. “Do whatever you want with him.”

He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her in the air, holding her by the ass, and continued to kiss her. He then turned toward me, his cock hanging below her ass. “Get over here, cuck,” he said. “Come suck this.”

I skulked over and got on my knees, then slid his cock into my mouth. Above my head I could hear them, see them, making out and grabbing each other. His cock hardened in my mouth and I could see my wife’s pussy practically dripping down his stomach.

“Don’t forget the balls,” he said.

I tilted my head to get down underneath him and sucked on each of them, trying to fit as much as I could in my mouth. I felt the need to please him, to give him what he and my wife wanted.

My wife looked back and saw me, his cock draped across my face. “Slide his cock in my pussy and watch.”

I did as she said, lifting his wet cock right up to her pussy and sliding it in. She moaned as he penetrated her, thrusting inside, and I watched as she came.

“Fuck that’s so amazing,” she said gasping for air. Her bull pivoted and placed her on the bed, slipped his arms behind her knees to spread her legs, and thrust deep inside her.

I stayed knelt on the floor, waiting for my next instructions, listening to the slap slap slap of his balls against her ass. She started screaming through gritted teeth as he sped up, her eyes closed and her fingernails dug into her back.

“Who owns this pussy?” he yelled.

“Oh my god you do,” she screamed.

“Tell him,” he said, contributing to thrust, “tell cucky who owns you!”

She tried to lean out to look at me. “Oh fuck he owns me. This pussy is his.” She turned her attention back to him and screamed, coming again, then went limp on the bed. He slid out and stood, then turned toward me.

“Come taste your wife,” he said. When I moved toward her he grabbed my jaw. “Come taste her on my cock,” he said, pulling me toward him. He then placed a hand on the back of my head and shoved his cock into my mouth, gagging me, ******* it as deep as it could go.

My wife sat up and giggled at the sight. “He’s such a good little cocksucker,” she said. “Does he suck as well as me?”

“No,” he said. “He can barely get half in his mouth.” He thrust hard again.

My wife crawled out of the bed and knelt by my side. “Come on, baby. You can do it. All the way down.”

I opened up as far as I could, felt him slide into the back of my throat and the need to gasp for air.

“Oh my good such a good boy,” she said. “Such a good little cuck.”

“You like how that tastes?” he asked. “Taste your wife on my cock? Taste all that cum?” He pulled out so I could answer.

“Yes, sir.”

He ****** it back in. “Bet you fucking do, cuck.”

My wife stood up and kissed him as he continued to fuck my mouth. Occasionally she looked down to check my progress and even stroked my hair.

After a few moments he pulled out. “On the bed. On your back.” He walked over to the bed, grabbed my wife by the hips to position her in front of him, and gestured for me to get beneath her. “You’re going to see how a real man fucks a woman.”

I slid between my wife’s legs. It was wet and spread out. If I slid in it would barely even register. I watched him sidle up behind her and spank her ass, then he slid in. She instantly moaned as he began thrusting again.

His balls dragged across my face for the first few thrusts, then I heard him say “Don’t just let them dangle down there. Put them in your mouth.”

I did as I was told, taking them in my mouth as he continued pounding her.

“How does he look in those panties up there?” he asked, pausing to catch his breath.

“Fucking pathetic,” she said. “His little cock barely pokes out of the top.”

“Because it’s basically a pussy,” he said. He pulled out briefly and slapped his cock against my mouth. “Open,” he said. He slid inside for a few thrusts, then pulled it out and continued to fuck my wife. As he did he leaned forward said something to her that I couldn’t make out, then he paused. She laughed a little and looked back. “He’s yours to do with as you please. If you want the little cuck to lick your ass, make him do it.”

He pulled out and looked down at me. “You hear that, cuck?”

I nodded.

“Do you know how to rim an ass?”

I hesitated.

“It’s just like eating pussy. Get your tongue in there until I finish cumming in your wife.”

He slid back inside her, pushing her forward, and lifted one leg so that he was fucking her in doggy on one knee.

I lifted my head and tried to find the right angle.

“Hurry the fuck up, cuck.”

It was enough of a prod to get me going. I reached my tongue out and began licking as he’d said.

“Your husband is wearing your panties and licking my ass while I fuck you,” he said to her.

“I know,” she said. “I fucking love it.” As he continued to thrust she came again, her legs shaking as he ****** himself deep inside her. He pulled out and I expected to be told to shift back to his cock, but then he leaned over to the nightstand, grabbed a small bottle of lube, and drizzled it on his fingers.

“Gonna spread your tight little ass out,” he said.

“Fuck. Yes please.”

“Come here, cuck,” he said, lifting his ass. “Come watch.”

She gasped as he slipped a finger in, then another, then another. I watched helplessly from my back. As he fingered her, he looked down. “Get my cock nice and wet.” He angled it down and put it back in my mouth for a few thrusts, then pulled it out and placed against my wife’s ass.

“Beg me for it,” he said.

My wife moaned. “Please fuck my ass, sir.”

“Want your husband to watch or suck on my balls while I fuck you?”

She laughed and paused. “I want him to watch for now. But I want him to suck your cock clean when you’re done with me.”

“Good girl.”

With that, he slowly drove his cock in. She moaned and gasped with every inch as he slowly ****** it deeper. I saw his balls press against her as every inch of him made it inside. “Fuck, you’re such a good girl.”

“Oh my god your cock is amazing,” she said. “I cannot believe it fits.”

He pulled back then started thrusting, slow at first then speeding up. As he did, my wife reached back and played with her clit.

“I can make him do that,” he said.

“I’ll do it myself,” she said. “He’s awful at it.” They both laughed and he continued to thrust, deeper and harder above my head, until my wife screamed. She flicked her fingers back and forth across her clit and came as hard as I’d ever seen her. It dripped right off her lips onto mine.

“Holy fuck,” she screamed.

“What do you say?”

“Oh my god, thank you, sir.”

He gave her a light slap on the ass and slowly pulled out, then gazed down at her. “I fucking love how spread out you are. Get up here and look, cuck.”

I slid out and he grabbed me by the jaw, pulling me closer to her. Her ass was gaped from his cock and pulsing. “Clean it up.”

I opened my mouth and ran my tongue around it eagerly, felt him place a hand on the back of my head and ******* me down. “Good, now clean me off, too.” He pulled my head back around and shoved his cock in my mouth, instantly gagging me with how deep he went.

“You’re not done with me are you?” my wife asked.

He laughed. “Of course not. You’re not bred yet.”

She moaned a bit. “I absolutely love when you say that.”

“Yeah?” he raised an eyebrow. “You want me to breed that tight little pussy?”

“It’s not tight anymore, thanks to you, sir.”

He smiled and looked down. “You want me to cum in your wife?”

I looked up and nodded.

“You want me to try and get her pregnant?”

I paused, then nodded.

“I know you do, cuck.” He patted my cheek then pulled out of my mouth and slid right inside her. She gasped as he did and he wasted no time, thrusting as hard as he could. “Put my balls back in your mouth,” he said.

I slid beneath him from behind and took them in my mouth, trying to fit as much as I could. As he sped up I felt him start to tense up and he began groaning louder. “You fucking ready beautiful?” he asked her.

“Fuck yes,” she said.

“Beg me.”

“Please fill me up, sir,” she said between thrusts. “Please cum in me, Sir.”

“Tell your husband what you want.”

“I want you to cum in me.”

“You want me to breed you, baby?” He asked.

“Yes fuck yes please!”

He sped up more, his hips slamming against her ass, then I felt him tense up and convulse. “Oh fuck yes!” he screamed.

“Yes fuck yes!” my wife yelled. Her hands came back and grabbed his hips and pulled him farther into him.

“God damn that pussy is so good,” he said, taking a few deep breaths. He then looked down at me. “Enjoying yourself down there?”

I could only nod.

“Good boy. Get that tongue in there. I’ve got dinner ready for you, too.” He leaned back, pressing himself down on my face, then slid back and draped his cock over me. “Clean my cock off, sissy.”

I opened up my mouth and sucked their cum off his cock and watched as my wife stood and desperately kissed him. “Fuck that was so good,” she said.

“Give me a few minutes and you can have some more,” he said with a wink. He shifted his attention to me and pulled his cock from my mouth. “How’s that taste, cuck?”

“Good, sir.”

“I bet it does.” He plunged it back in and returned to my wife.

After a few moments of kissing he paused. “Ready to let him clean up?” he asked.

“Absolutely,” my wife said. She leaned down to meet my eyes and pulled his cock from my mouth. “Are you hungry?”

I nodded.

“I hope so. There’s a lot of it. Get on your back and open your mouth.”

I did as I was told and waited, then saw her swing a knee over my head. She straddled my face and lowered her pussy down, his cum already drizzling out. “Every drop, you hear me?” she said.

I nodded and she pressed her pussy to my face. His cum came rushing out and I eagerly licked and swallowed.

“Good boy,” she said, grinding on my face as I licked. “See how a real man cums?”

I nodded, continuing to lick.

“One of these days he’s going to get me pregnant,” she said teasingly. “How do you feel about that, cucky?”

I hesitated.

“You know he loves the idea,” her bull said. “One of these days it won’t be pretend.”

She reached up to kiss him, pulling her pussy from my mouth. “I would fucking love that. I’m certainly not letting him try to get me pregnant.” She knelt back down, pressing herself against my mouth again. “Come on now, finish up. You’re just playing around down there. You’re supposed to be eating.”

I licked up the little that was left and she stood up again, patting me on the cheek. “Good cuck.” She grabbed her bull’s cock with both hands, kissed it, then looked up at him. “Should we let him cum?”

He smirked. “Last time I let him cum he had to finger his own ass and lick it up off the floor when he was done.”

She smiled. “I love that.” She gestured to the floor. “Well…do you want to cum?”

I nodded.

“Good,” she said. “Go get on your knees, finger yourself, and play with your cock. And when you cum on the floor, lick it up.”

I went over to the floor and got down on my knees.

“And keep your thong on,” she said. “I don’t want to look over and see you without it.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

As I got down on my knees and slipped my thong off to the side, I heard them kissing again, heard her moaning. “I can’t believe you’re hard again.”

“You want to watch your little cuck have his fun or should we get started again?”

“I don’t want to watch him play with himself in my panties,” she said. I saw her look down at me and roll her eyes. “It’s fucking pathetic.”

Her bull crawled back into bed and spread her legs. “Do you mind if I call him over to service me in a few?”

She giggled. “That part I kind of like. He looks good with a cock in his mouth.”
Now that's proper cucking.
I specially liked the part where the cuck had to lick the Black Man's ass as he fucked his wife.

Back