My white addicted women...

I will handle that fat ass at distance. Your black lover is the lucky man of this story. I will give him my bitch to use her properly. Write me in PM and I will give you my mail. You will send me some pics and I will drive you and tell you how to behave with him. But first, say right here who you belong to and who owns your ass? Say publicly how you bow in front of me and be a good slave.... I want more than 5 sentences bitch!
To all those who are reading this post I now the property of Mistress Philmo. I am her white slave.

To please her I will crawl on my hands and knees to kneel and bow before her and beg her to do with me as she wishes. My real name is Ginny, but from now on I will answer to Slut, Whore, Cunt, or whatever name Mistress decides will be mine.

To please her, I will spread my legs and accept the cocks of all men who she decides I shall be gifted to. As many and as often as she pleases. My cunt and mouth are theirs to do with as they please. I shall be eager to please them, as my submission to their wishes will hopefully please my Mistress.

To please her, I shall service all women who want my mouth to please them. My cunt is theirs to fuck as they so desire. My hope is their pleasure will please my Mistress.

I repeat to all those who read this. I surrender myself to Mistress Philmo. She owns me entirely. I am no longer my own person.

I am her slave.

Last edited:
To all those who are reading this post I now the property of Mistress Philmo. I am her white slave.

To please her I will crawl on my hands and knees to kneel and bow before her and beg her to do with me as she wishes. My real name is Ginny, but from now on I will answer to Slut, Whore, Cunt, or whatever name Mistress decides will be mine.

To please her, I will spread my legs and accept the cocks of all men who she decides I shall be gifted to. As many and as often as she pleases. My cunt and mouth are theirs to do with as they please. I shall be eager to please them, as my submission to their wishes will hopefully please my Mistress.

To please her, I shall service all women who want my mouth to please them. My cunt is theirs to fuck as they so desire. My hope is their pleasure will please my Mistress.

I repeat to all those who read this. I surrender myself to Mistress Philmo. She owns me entirely. I am no longer my own person.

I am her slave.

My dear slut,
Take your place at my feet. I like your words and if your devoted like you talk, your ass is gonna please some black cocks or your mouth is gonna be used to please some black queens. I am unfortunately too far to tame you properly but your will to serve me will be soon achieved. I want some pics and videos next time... I am sure some bro' are already hard just by reading this. You will soon feel the jungle fever my sweet slut... and you will ask for more.
What about tidy up a black owner's house ? I would like to find you a black couple who would thank you properly...
What do you say my slut fat ass???

You got it bitch ! That's a good boy ! Talking like this means that you have been perfectely tamed and you are finally at your place... Too bad you're not here... then I could have grab your hair to ******* me to lick my pussy. But I know I don't have to ******* you...
Thank you, Mistress Philmo. I wish wholeheartedly that I were there for you to subjugate in person. Of course you wouldn't have to ******* me, Mistress, I would BEG you for the honor to service your gorgeous black body. The more ways the better. Of course, I would love the ******* also. From the bottom of the feet to the hair on your head there is not one bit of your flesh that I do not want to please. I yearn to lick you until you squirt all over me and to follow your commands one and all. Whether the command be to lick your ass, clean your house, or to make a black cock cum in my mouth. I will always be your white slave bitch.

Back