My white addicted women...

Why aren't we as a society promoting black/white lesbian relationships more? We obviously all know that white women should be sexually servicing black women, but why don't we make it into a true rite of passage? Before a white woman has any other sort of sex she needs to be pleasing black women. Before she has a white baby (to perpetuate a servant race) she should be a surrogate for a black womans egg and black sperm. Then she would know her worth and would be ****** to gestate a completely black baby and to be its milk maid. And in the end she should have to sexually service that baby to cement her, and the rest of the white servant races, servitude to the black race.

You'll be a slave to black men and love it soon too. Trust me. Eventually you will learn that you are the property of all blacks. You will eat black ass, pussy, balls, and cock with enthusiasm on command. I have been serving a black couple (Mistress Philmo will always be my true owner and I will always be her white bitch property. I still dream of a day when she can use my white body for her pleasure.) for months now and servicing their friends. I no longer care if they are male or female, what their name is, how many there are, or what they want to do to me as long as they are black and I get to make them cum. There is nothing like being handcuffed with a black cock in your ass while you service a black pussy/ass with your mouth.. especially when there is a line waiting to use you.

You got it bitch ! That's a good boy ! Talking like this means that you have been perfectely tamed and you are finally at your place... Too bad you're not here... then I could have grab your hair to ******* me to lick my pussy. But I know I don't have to ******* you...

Dear Mistress Philmo: I have surrendered myself to the superiority of the black man. My wish now is to be your white slave. Am I worthy of your attention?

You definitely need a black cock if it is you on the pic... this fat ass need to be pounded properly. And your attitude beyond your position on the picture, qualify you to be a good slave of mine. I just want to spank you savagely until you cry and tell me who is in charge of this white fat ass...

Back