My white addicted women...

You definitely need a black cock if it is you on the pic... this fat ass need to be pounded properly. And your attitude beyond your position on the picture, qualify you to be a good slave of mine. I just want to spank you savagely until you cry and tell me who is in charge of this white fat ass...
I will give you that proof. I have only just found out the correct way to provide it. You are so correct. I do need to be a good slave to you. And worship a black cock as you demand.

I will give you that proof. I have only just found out the correct way to provide it. You are so correct. I do need to be a good slave to you. And worship a black cock as you demand.

I will handle that fat ass at distance. Your black lover is the lucky man of this story. I will give him my bitch to use her properly. Write me in PM and I will give you my mail. You will send me some pics and I will drive you and tell you how to behave with him. But first, say right here who you belong to and who owns your ass? Say publicly how you bow in front of me and be a good slave.... I want more than 5 sentences bitch!

Back