My white addicted women...

I will give you that proof. I have only just found out the correct way to provide it. You are so correct. I do need to be a good slave to you. And worship a black cock as you demand.

Ok... Is there some brothers or sisters who wanna enjoy my devoted slave in Toronto? This sub bitch is mine and is proud to be mine. As my property, I can give her for some hours to a black cock or a black pussy. Any taker in Toronto? The only condition... make some pics and video. Send me a PM first... Sweetie, your white hubby doesn't know how slutty you are but I know what is occuring in your bitch mind...

You are perfect mistress.. I meant the other mistresses on the pics, they are Almost perfect..
Nothing can be compared to you goddess

say it again in 3 different messages... and don't you dare do again this kind of mistake ! I change my mind bitch... write it 5 times

We both know what I want and need mistress. I want you to humiliate me and I want to serve u any way I can. I'm yours!

This is a presentation of your needs as short as your tiny cock ! Who am I talking to? John MacLain... Senator McLain??? I want at least 5 lines. Introduce yourself and tell me how you wanna serve me and why you need it... or worth it.
If you can write at least 5 lines, then you can pass your way. Ask some other slaves here to give you some advices if you have no imagination.

You are perfect mistress.. I meant the other mistresses on the pics, they are Almost perfect..
Nothing can be compared to you goddess

OMG... My Tommy bitch, where is your message? Do you need some extra weeks to be ignored while you will send me some mails to get my attention???

This is a presentation of your needs as short as your tiny cock ! Who am I talking to? John MacLain... Senator McLain??? I want at least 5 lines. Introduce yourself and tell me how you wanna serve me and why you need it... or worth it.
If you can write at least 5 lines, then you can pass your way. Ask some other slaves here to give you some advices if you have no imagination.
So Sorry mistress! Well McClain is just an alias I like to go by. I'm a 23 year old wannabe cuck from new york and I really enjoy 420 and being teased and humiliated by gorgeous women like you. I can serve you in so many ways unfortunately not in person. But I can be entirely submissive to u! You can order me around and make me ur slave while you tell me how small my dick is. Hope this is what ur looking for mistress!

OMG... My Tommy bitch, where is your message? Do you need some extra weeks to be ignored while you will send me some mails to get my attention???

Im sorry mistress, my mobile Phone broke...
And like i saidy nothing can be compared to you.
If there is a god-particle, you where made of them....
Men compared to you are a worthless piece of dna..no use
Your superiority is so extrem, that even just a view of you, makes me feel little and small
Maybe there are mistresses to rule men..but you would rule the other mistresses.. As their superior queen and goddess
And even your pee or sweat is more important than me

Im sorry for the long delay mistress

In case the last post wasn't good or long enough I figured I would add to it mistress! You can tie me up and lock me away in chastity while you fuck in the next room. I would serve you and your bull and do whatever you want. When it's over you can throw me in the closet and tell me how I will never get to fuck you because you are too perfect and I am inferior. I'm getting excited just writing this mistress!

Im sorry mistress, my mobile Phone broke...
And like i saidy nothing can be compared to you.
If there is a god-particle, you where made of them....
Men compared to you are a worthless piece of dna..no use
Your superiority is so extrem, that even just a view of you, makes me feel little and small
Maybe there are mistresses to rule men..but you would rule the other mistresses.. As their superior queen and goddess
And even your pee or sweat is more important than me

Im sorry for the long delay mistress

This is nice ! You see how men can be creative when they are submissive and deprived. Ask me the permission when you wanna jerk off. You don't do it until I allow you... whatever the time I take to reply. And you only do it thinking of me. You will send me some pics... like the previous time.

In case the last post wasn't good or long enough I figured I would add to it mistress! You can tie me up and lock me away in chastity while you fuck in the next room. I would serve you and your bull and do whatever you want. When it's over you can throw me in the closet and tell me how I will never get to fuck you because you are too perfect and I am inferior. I'm getting excited just writing this mistress!

you're a good pet. At least you know you will never fuck me... but you can do so many other things for me. Just obey...

Back