My white addicted women...

I learned to submit to Black Men some years ago. Kneeling before black Women is a new thing, but feels so natural. I hope my next submission is to give my woman to a Black couple and then to serve them as their bitch.

The black race is the embodiment of power and greatness of all mankind. The woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. Black woman has the perfect combination of beauty and grandeur. When Black Woman dominates white girl it is the most beautiful sight of all. When I see this, I feel doubly inferior, as a weak 1) White 2) boy. I express my respects to Mistress Philmo and wish that as much as possible the white people of both genders took their natural place at her feet.

I love these two pictures. In the first the hopeful white girl looks so happy that she might be allowed to serve.
In the second she looks deliriously happy and in her place with her nose in her Mistress's anus.
It is not true that all white people should serve all Black people! It is true that all white people should beg for the opportunity to serve any and every Black person. Whether you believe in cuckoldry or not, every white mouth should be ready to receive the genitalia of every Black person, male or female. Picture me, on my knees, permanently ready, begging to serve.

Back