My princess and I protested today

Jpyoungcuckbbc

Male
Gold Member
Hello everyone Gf/wifey here talking, me and my BFF /hubby joined the black lives matter protest today in Raleigh visiting family.. it was a certainty enlightening experience and really gives us a 360 few of racism in America now, it’s really sad, we both love and support
African Americans, we both think it’s said that it’s come to this, my Hubby had a really interesting thought earlier I wanted to share he said he thinks the main reason for racism now a Days is how Much better in bed black men are than white, it’s getting reaally hate for a white guy to find a genuine girl now, so many girls are to extracted to the muscular athletes lol
What are you’re thoughts

Obvious
19mzlcwvgv251.png

my Hubby had a really interesting thought earlier I wanted to share he said he thinks the main reason for racism now a Days is how Much better in bed black men are than white, it’s getting reaally hate for a white guy to find a genuine girl now, so many girls are to extracted to the muscular athletes lol
What are you’re thoughts
pic_STUPID-special.jpg

Hello everyone Gf/wifey here talking, me and my BFF /hubby joined the black lives matter protest today in Raleigh visiting family.. it was a certainty enlightening experience and really gives us a 360 few of racism in America now, it’s really sad, we both love and support
African Americans, we both think it’s said that it’s come to this, my Hubby had a really interesting thought earlier I wanted to share he said he thinks the main reason for racism now a Days is how Much better in bed black men are than white, it’s getting reaally hate for a white guy to find a genuine girl now, so many girls are to extracted to the muscular athletes lol
What are you’re thoughts
Thanks for asking for our thoughts. I blame myself for clicking on this silly *******.
What you wrote, the frivolous, dismissal of a serious issue with your own sexual fantasies, has done absolutely nothing but demean the issue of racial *******.
However what you wrote, is jokingly appropriate for other topics on this forum, not this one.
I think your reasoning is just as disrespectful as racist comments. Both ignore the issue.

Hey guys. The sexual aspects of racism are only a fragment of what fuels their hate. But in total, I disagree with his assessment. But I do applaud you for protesting. Please make sure to really listen to what our issues are and what our plight is, and most importantly, don't just challenge people to not be racist. Good allies are also actively anti-racist. If you don't know the distinction, just ask 🙂

Let me help you out Jp, it's great that the two of you attended the protest but don't be apart of something that you don't understand,if you attend another march stop a older black person and have them break it down for you. Hopefully in the future you will be able to speak on a sensitive topic like this one. Remember Black Dick Matter

You do not have to lecture someone to get them to understand, for an example,I can share my own personal experiences from four years old up until now so that you can get a better understanding.

Are you seriously attempting to fetishize racism? Who raised you people?
Isnt that a underlying theme or context behind the entire BBC qos fetish !? I mean for a lot the deeper you scratch the surface. It's still taboo in some areas some people. Why ? Why is that kinda fucking hot? Is it cuz we are raised wrong? Is it cuz we are racists. No. It's the suboxone on tangential rhombus that coincide with the anathema whereby we see that the continuity of the duplicity totally obliterates the sense of tolerance there or in the fifth state....cornbread

Isnt that a underlying theme or context behind the entire BBC qos fetish !? I mean for a lot the deeper you scratch the surface. It's still taboo in some areas some people. Why ? Why is that kinda fucking hot? Is it cuz we are raised wrong? Is it cuz we are racists. No. It's the suboxone on tangential rhombus that coincide with the anathema whereby we see that the continuity of the duplicity totally obliterates the sense of tolerance there or in the fifth state....cornbread
It’s getting lost in politics, the protests are mostly silly and not doing any good at all.

I don't fetishize my relationships and I certainly don't fetishize systemic abuse and racism. I'm not a QOS and you'll never hear me referring to someone by their genitals.

Suboxone? Isn't that the generic name for methodone? I have no idea what you're devolving into with most of this comment? Fifth state of what? Of matter? I feel like you're trying to be verbose but you're using verbiage that you don't fully understand.. Are you calling me cornbread? Are you trying to order some? Two thirds of your comment makes zero sense..

I don't fetishize my relationships and I certainly don't fetishize systemic abuse and racism. I'm not a QOS and you'll never hear me referring to someone by their genitals.

Suboxone? Isn't that the generic name for methodone? I have no idea what you're devolving into with most of this comment? Fifth state of what? Of matter? I feel like you're trying to be verbose but you're using verbiage that you don't fully understand.. Are you calling me cornbread? Are you trying to order some? Two thirds of your comment makes zero sense..
That is exactly the point. It doesnt make sense.

Back