my man wants me to screw infront of him

Hi I am rini from Bali Indonesia. sorry me English not good. I have older Englishman an he not always strong for sex but I have very high libido. He say he like me have sex with young man or some more men in party, can be 4 or 6 (crazy ya). He say that if I get lot mens sperm, but must be clean ya , I get lot testoterone hormone inside me and good for me make me stay young. Or I can ******* sperm in mouth too. I like take his sperm in my mouth. An he say he lke lick sperm from me and then he get more testoterone too and good for him make his libido morehigh. I very shy to do this but I like look bbc here make me horny when he away. Do you thinkits true? is it good for me to have sex with many clean men? Can young man give me lots testosterone for make me young? I not can have baby for my operation long time ago. thanks you tell me true thanks bye:wub:

sorry and tell me true, if I have sex with group men an I like it very much can its true I be addict and makeme crazy or bad like *******. I don't want to be bad from it. but it make me crazy think about it all the time and see bbc. thankyou.

Back