Married cucks, do you secretly want to lose your woman to a bbc bull?

macroBull

Male
Gold Member
I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???

Of course not!

If you mean losing her from your marriage/relationship, then absolutely not. But if you mean losing her from a husband and wife ONLY sex relationship, then that is another thing. In this case, yes, I wouldn't mind seeing my wife get "lost" for an evening of sex with a black man.

For the bull I love getting close but love variety so it’s not like I want to marry the wife, but I find some cucks like that scary feeling of potentially losing her.
It is always about finding a good match! If you have that sportive competitive or let's say "hunter" attitude with the goal as a "bull" - like you named it - of "winning" another man's Woman and "stealing her away" from her husband or boyfriend, there will be guys with that "cuck mentality" who get turned on by the risk of losing her, and you will make a good match for his desires. But never let us forget that the essetial party in any sort of "wifesharing" arrangement is the Woman who is being shared. Take care of her desires! Not many Women feel comfortable with the thought of their "primary partner" becoming detached or excluded. And, i tend to believe, their partners do not really want that either. - Definitely i would not!

Actually, if I'm being honest, this is a secret fantasy of mine. My wife knows about my cuckold desires and supports them, but doesn't know about my fantasy of losing her. It would be something only between the bull and myself. I've fantasized about telling him all the things she likes and how to win her heart and take her. I guess kinda stack the deck in his favor. His goal is to take my pussy from me and my goal is to keep it. I quickly find myself losing out. I imagine him looking deep into her eyes as he drives his cock deep inside her. As he thrust into her their connection grows stronger and stronger. He's fucking his way into her heart. Making her completely his... This one will remain a fantasy only...

Last edited:
Actually, if I'm being honest, this is a secret fantasy of mine. My wife knows about my cuckold desires and supports them, but doesn't know about my fantasy of losing her. It would be something only between the bull and myself. I've fantasized about telling him all the things she likes and how to win her heart and take her. I guess kinda stack the deck in his favor. His goal is to take my pussy from me and my goal is to keep it. I quickly find myself losing out. I imagine him looking deep into her eyes as he drives his cock deep inside her. As he thrust into her their connection grows stronger and stronger. He's fucking his way into her heart. Making her completely his... This one will remain a fantasy only...
Jesus, we need to talk ;)

I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???

I have encourage my wife for years to become lovers. She actually told him she loved him in a moment of passion and recently said it as a matter of fact. We don’t have sex any more and have not for 3 years or so, minus 2-3 times total. She saves it for him and I love it.

I absolutely do

• Dislike
Reactions: LSG
Dope! Dm me, we should talk.

Back