Married cucks, do you secretly want to lose your woman to a bbc bull?

Actually, if I'm being honest, this is a secret fantasy of mine. My wife knows about my cuckold desires and supports them, but doesn't know about my fantasy of losing her. It would be something only between the bull and myself. I've fantasized about telling him all the things she likes and how to win her heart and take her. I guess kinda stack the deck in his favor. His goal is to take my pussy from me and my goal is to keep it. I quickly find myself losing out. I imagine him looking deep into her eyes as he drives his cock deep inside her. As he thrust into her their connection grows stronger and stronger. He's fucking his way into her heart. Making her completely his... This one will remain a fantasy only...
Feel the sane in the bedroom

Be careful, somethings are better left to fantasy. My wife of over 15 years just recently left me for her bull that she was seeing for about five months. She developed feelings for him and fell in love with him. They are in love with each other. it got to the point where she just can’t be without him. We are going to be getting divorced. Just be careful guys.
So sorry to hear that.

Back