Married cucks, do you secretly want to lose your woman to a bbc bull?

Actually, if I'm being honest, this is a secret fantasy of mine. My wife knows about my cuckold desires and supports them, but doesn't know about my fantasy of losing her. It would be something only between the bull and myself. I've fantasized about telling him all the things she likes and how to win her heart and take her. I guess kinda stack the deck in his favor. His goal is to take my pussy from me and my goal is to keep it. I quickly find myself losing out. I imagine him looking deep into her eyes as he drives his cock deep inside her. As he thrust into her their connection grows stronger and stronger. He's fucking his way into her heart. Making her completely his... This one will remain a fantasy only...
Feel the sane in the bedroom

Be careful, somethings are better left to fantasy. My wife of over 15 years just recently left me for her bull that she was seeing for about five months. She developed feelings for him and fell in love with him. They are in love with each other. it got to the point where she just can’t be without him. We are going to be getting divorced. Just be careful guys.
So sorry to hear that.

It’s a huge turn on for me
Your assessment fits me perfectly. I loved it when my new bride became BBC addicted during our honeymoon 10 years ago.

After the honeymoon, she met and fell in love with her new black bull in Boston. Anne stayed at Tim’s condo almost ever weekend. She wanted a baby before it was too late. Since I had been snipped long before we met, Anne was very willing to become black bred before her fertility days faded away. She did not expect to fall in love with Tim though.

Her black boyfriend managed to impregnate my new wife and she was thrilled. As her cuck husband, having my new wife bred by a black man was a huge turn-on. Once Anne realized that she was pregnant, she grew emotionally closer to her black boyfriend.

Tim was ecstatic that my wife was carrying his black baby. He invited my wife to move in with him full time and she accepted. Anne rationalized that she owed it to her future baby to establish a loving family environment with the bio-dad. Tim introduced Anne to his Mom, sisters and cousins as his future wife and the future mom of his growing baby. He informed them that Anne was already living with him full time and would be filing for divorce from her white husband soon. Anne endorsed Tim’s statements with a radiant smile and a bulging baby bump.

Anne and I agreed to keep her pregnancy and her new living arrangement quiet from almost everyone until we could work out a transition plan. Anne confided her pregnancy to her two closest girlfriends who already knew about her ongoing Hotwife relationship. They often teased me about being a submissive cuck with a small cock. I loved the humiliation.

I essentially lost my wife to her black boyfriend at that point. It was a bizarre blend of intense cuck excitement and depressing loss of my new bride. As Anne safely entered her 4th month of pregnancy, her baby bump became more obvious to family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. At that point we decided to tell everyone the truth instead of pretending that I was the bio-Dad. Once again, I felt intense cuckold excitement as we disclosed our secret to our closest friends. However, I soon felt sad, embarrassed, and depressed when my family expressed their displeasure with our lifestyle. Friends, neighbors and co-workers were more understanding thankfully, but they were also the source of a very active rumor mill.

Once the black pregnancy became publicly known in the 4th month, Anne decided to file for divorce. Our settlement discussions were very amicable over the next two months. A divorce date was scheduled at the Family Court.

Two weeks before our divorce was scheduled to be finalized, Anne tragically suffered a miscarriage during her 7th month. She was devastated. Unfortunately Tim was not understanding and blamed Anne for not carrying his future ******* to term. Their loving relationship unraveled after the miscarriage and Anne returned to me.

Bottom line, I completely lost my new bride to her black lover but lovingly welcomed her back into my home when she needed me most.

I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???
I think you've described it perfectly. I don't want to lose her, but I wanna be concerned about it all the time that I could never compare to them. And be humiliated all the time for it.

I think you've described it perfectly. I don't want to lose her, but I wanna be concerned about it all the time that I could never compare to them. And be humiliated all the time for it.
The reality is, her cunt feels much better with a bbc bull inside her, and will lead directly into her heart and mind following, especially if the bull has a good personality as well. Remember, I’m fucking your wifes brain and heart as much as her cunt.

Also, I think you would masturbate quite hard if your women walked out the front door with me, carrying her bags, not knowing if she’ll ever come home….especially after a heavy transformative night breeding her in front of you.

Back