Married cucks, do you secretly want to lose your woman to a bbc bull?

To me that's my naughty part in this whole fantasy lifestyle which is fucking a hotwife into addiction and seducing her well enough to take her but then returning her back to hubby so that she is begging him for more experiences with BBC! ♠️
I think it is admirable and great that you would never take another man’s wife from him, that would tarnish the lifestyle. That said, I am curious, do you like to push it to the point where she admits that she “would” leave her husband for you? Have you pushed it to the point that another man’s wife told you that she loved you?

Just curious what you enjoy in this aspect.

I think it is admirable and great that you would never take another man’s wife from him, that would tarnish the lifestyle. That said, I am curious, do you like to push it to the point where she admits that she “would” leave her husband for you? Have you pushed it to the point that another man’s wife told you that she loved you?

Just curious what you enjoy in this aspect.
Nobody becomes a boxer and doesn't want to be champion 🏆 of the world for a time!

My motto is "fuck her like I'm in love with her"!

I wouldn't say "push" more like "strategically satisfy" to the point to where the only thing that she has left to offer for loving so good is her heart and sacred vows!

That's why I always make it a personal point to establish right from the beginning with hubby's early on that I am not interested in ever taking what belongs to them just borrowing it and returning it happier than ever!

It has happened numerous times over the years and when any hotwife lost focus and said those words "I'm falling in love with you" I always told them "stop"! After being checked some immediately came back to their senses, regained focus and we continued having fun and other's said "we can't do this anymore" and we parted ways!

My answer is yes I enjoy having the skill and ability to take a woman there. I enjoy gaining a top place in their sexual history book. I enjoy being highly desired and addictive to her, but I do not enjoy any drama that may arise or emotional disruptions and that is never my intention.

I have fantasized about losing her to a better man but I don't want my wife to actually leave me for another man. I love her so much I think I would die, but the taboo of letting her get close to another man is electrifying. There is that risk. Some may say a wife should reject any man that falls in love with her but it is always possible the wife falls in love.

What Jack3152 said is spot on.

Nobody becomes a boxer and doesn't want to be champion 🏆 of the world for a time!

I wouldn't say "push" more like "strategically satisfy" to the point to where the only thing that she has left to offer for loving so good is her heart and sacred vows!

That's why I always make it a personal point to establish right from the beginning with hubby's early on that I am not interested in ever taking what belongs to them just borrowing it and returning it happier than ever!

It has happened numerous times over the years and when any hotwife lost focus and said those words "I'm falling in love with you" I always told them "stop"! After being checked some immediately came back to their senses, regained focus and we continued having fun and other's said "we can't do this anymore" and we parted ways!

My answer is yes I enjoy having the skill and ability to take a woman there. I enjoy gaining a top place in their sexual history book. I enjoy being highly desired and addictive to her, but I do not enjoy any drama that may arise or emotional disruptions and that is never my intention.
A good bull should always have fun but also be careful to not destroy a couple's marriage or even worse a family. Stay within limits, enjoy the white man's wife.

A good bull should always have fun but also be careful to not destroy a couple's marriage or even worse a family. Stay within limits, enjoy the white man's wife.

I never wanted to lose my wife to one of her black lovers but I did. After we had been in the interracial hotwife lifestyle for around 4 years I felt like Phyliss was looking for more. When she did find the right guy it took 6 weeks for her to move in with him. She stayed for 29 months before she came back home to me. I know in my heart had she been 35 or 45 when she moved out she would have never came back.
I understand where you are coming from.

I underwent a vasectomy before I met my future wife. She desperately wanted a baby before she got too old. With my blessing, my wife began a bareback relationship with a charming black man that she met during our engagement period.

When my wife’s boyfriend black bred her, his superior DNA altered her biological chemistry. As her fetus grew, so did her emotional attachment to the man who impregnated her. She left me at the beginning of the second trimester and moved in with him. She lived with him for 4 months before suffering a heart breaking miscarriage in the 7th month. He blamed my wife for the miscarriage so she asked me to take her back.

Ummmmmm let me preference how I say this. Of course everyone has different opinions. For me the pleasure of the entire experience is sending her home, or myself leaving said home/hotel with the wife fully filled up and used up for hubby’s enjoyment. I in NO way want a relationship where she leaves her husband, and have me tied down. Now we can have a long-term relationship with hubby involved, but when the sexual relations is all over with for the night it’s time for you or me got to go! 😂😂 I just like having that freedom to bounce and do my own thing.

Last edited:
I understand where you are coming from.

I underwent a vasectomy before I met my future wife. She desperately wanted a baby before she got too old. With my blessing, my wife began a bareback relationship with a charming black man that she met during our engagement period.

When my wife’s boyfriend black bred her, his superior DNA altered her biological chemistry. As her fetus grew, so did her emotional attachment to the man who impregnated her. She left me at the beginning of the second trimester and moved in with him. She lived with him for 4 months before suffering a heart breaking miscarriage in the 7th month. He blamed my wife for the miscarriage so she asked me to take her back.
How did you feel taking your black cock loving slut wife back when you knew she only wanted to return to you because the black guy that fucked his baby into your wife, kicked her out because he lost his baby.

Actually, if I'm being honest, this is a secret fantasy of mine. My wife knows about my cuckold desires and supports them, but doesn't know about my fantasy of losing her. It would be something only between the bull and myself. I've fantasized about telling him all the things she likes and how to win her heart and take her. I guess kinda stack the deck in his favor. His goal is to take my pussy from me and my goal is to keep it. I quickly find myself losing out. I imagine him looking deep into her eyes as he drives his cock deep inside her. As he thrust into her their connection grows stronger and stronger. He's fucking his way into her heart. Making her completely his... This one will remain a fantasy only...
Black dick can brainwash white people

I have fantasized about losing her to a better man but I don't want my wife to actually leave me for another man. I love her so much I think I would die, but the taboo of letting her get close to another man is electrifying. There is that risk. Some may say a wife should reject any man that falls in love with her but it is always possible the wife falls in love.

What Jack3152 said is spot on.
Have you attempted to explain that you Love her emotionally but seeing her with a more well-endowed guy, losing her mind, turns you on?

Ummmmmm let me preference how I say this. Of course everyone has different opinions. For me the pleasure of the entire experience is sending her home, or myself leaving said home/hotel with the wife fully filled up and used up for hubby’s enjoyment. I in NO way want a relationship where she leaves her husband, and have me tied down. Now we can have a long-term relationship with hubby involved, but when the sexual relations is all over with for the night it’s time for you or me got to go! 😂😂 I just like having that freedom to bounce and do my own thing.
I think that your way of using a white wife as one of your fuck toys and cum dumps and then discarding her, hopefully with her husband's knowledge, is the best way for married white Ladies to have a sexual relationship with black men, they both get to enjoy exciting sexual pleasure together and then it is over until they want more sexual fun.

I guess I want my wife to try it, get addicted to black cock, tell a bull she's in love with him but still belongs to me.

Back