Married cucks, do you secretly want to lose your woman to a bbc bull?

Beautiful photo.
I watched my wife have several very intense orgasms a few years ago, my wife was 63, some of my fantasies became realities. My wife sucked her first black cock, got fucked by her first black cock, swallowed cum from her first black cock, and asked the black man's name after he was finished fucking my wife and cumming in her mouth, all in front of me. We went to a clothing optional pool party. When we were getting ready to leave. I was outside waiting for my wife to return from throwing away the paper plates and cups from our table. I was sitting with another fellow, whose cock my wife had sucked and was fucked by a couple of days before, talking to him waiting for my wife to return. So I was not there to see and hear my wife tell this black man, in front of several strangers, that she wanted him to fuck her since she first saw him. Luckily he told my wife he wanted to fuck her since he first saw her also but saw that she was with me and that he thought that I was her husband and that I might not like hearing him ask my wife if he could fuck her. So after my wife asked him to fuck her, he took my wife to the private bedroom to fuck her.
When I realized that my wife had been gone too long to just throw away our trash, I went looking for my wife. I asked several people where my wife was but everyone said they did not know. I found out later that they did know but did not want to tell a white man that his white wife had asked a black man to fuck her in front of many people. finally someone told me that she might be in a bedroom. so I went to look into the bedrooms. They were empty except for one and it's door was closed. I knocked on it but no one answered so I figured it was off limits.
I was about to look elsewhere when another fellow told me to knock on the door again because he thought my wife was in that bedroom.
I said I doubt that because she did not need to be in a bedroom by herself. But he said try again anyway but knock harder. So I did and to my great surprise and total shock, a completely naked black man answered the door. But to my much greater shock, there was my white wife on her knees in front of the strange black man we had never met before, with his black cock in her mouth, sucking it like it was a lollipop.
The black man smiled at me then looked down at my wife while his black cock was still in my wife's now smiling mouth. My wife said to him, it's ok, that I was her husband. So, he asked me if I wanted to come in and watch my wife suck his cock. Naturally I said yes. Then after my wife sucked his cock for several minutes, he told my wife, he did ask her or me if he could fuck my wife, to get on the bed because he was going to fuck her. tense orgasms on his thick black cock. Then he told my wife to get on her knees because he was going to cum in her mouth. Which he did. When he was done shooting his cum in my wife's mouth, he smiled at me and shook my hand. Then got dressed. But before he left, I told him thank you for fucking my wife and giving her so much pleasure. He told me that I was welcome and went to return to the people he was talking with before my wife asked him to fuck her.
I did not find my wife sucking his cock until about 10 minutes after they started. My wife told me she was waiting for me to find her and that she had to stop him from cumming a few times before I found her.
As we were leaving the party, I stopped to give my wife a kiss. Then I noticed and tasted that his partially dried cum was still on my wife's face and lips.
For some reason I was very excited. My Wife Sucking LasVegas Big Black Cock with Her Wedding Ring Showing.jpg

I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???
Yes, I want my wife to feel safe and cared for.
I want her to feel desired.
Really, I want this man to take her as his own.

I lost my queen to black man who really deserved her. She is happy now so am I. I do miss her and sometines feel ashamed/ jealous
I don't want to offend you. I have always realized that I could lose my wife to another man that was fucking her. But my wife have agreed that she will strongly discourage any other man that seems to be falling in Love with her. Several men have tried but my wife quickly shut them down.
All cuckolds should be very aware of the chance of losing their wife to another man.

I lost my queen to black man who really deserved her. She is happy now so am I. I do miss her and sometines feel ashamed/ jealous
I don't want to offend you. I have always realized that I could lose my wife to another man that was fucking her. But my wife have agreed that she will strongly discourage any other man that seems to be falling in Love with her. Several men have tried but my wife quickly shut them down.

She did the same many times.

Back