Married cucks, do you secretly want to lose your woman to a bbc bull?

I finally got my EXWIFE now GF to start checking out guys and being open if she gets hit on. It took years to get her to this point. I told her the ball is in her court if she wants to explore, she can. After I told her this and gave her no pressure all up to her thats when she was into it and actually now wants to keep the doors open. And I get super hard everytime I think about her talking to someone else. She claims if she meets someone it will be to replace me and she isn’t sure if she will cuck me or not especially if she falls in love with this other person whom she might meet. The other night I was out of town she ended up going to this party and talking to some guy she told me she didn’t bother to mention me because she wanted to see what would happen with this guy. Nothing happened but still she has that mentality which gets me hard as a rock. My question is what do I do next? Just sit back in watch the show? And do you think she will eventually cuck me?

I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???
It’s a huge turn on for me

Actually, if I'm being honest, this is a secret fantasy of mine. My wife knows about my cuckold desires and supports them, but doesn't know about my fantasy of losing her. It would be something only between the bull and myself. I've fantasized about telling him all the things she likes and how to win her heart and take her. I guess kinda stack the deck in his favor. His goal is to take my pussy from me and my goal is to keep it. I quickly find myself losing out. I imagine him looking deep into her eyes as he drives his cock deep inside her. As he thrust into her their connection grows stronger and stronger. He's fucking his way into her heart. Making her completely his... This one will remain a fantasy only...
I am feeling and doing the same

I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???
No, I wouldn't want to lose my wife.
The bull and the wife should give each other just mutual pleasure, and I need to provide and support the family. The bull should not need this.
The triangle must remain a triangle, otherwise the whole meaning is lost.

I would not want to lose my wife. However, I believe someone can love more than one person. An extreme fantasy would be for my wife to stay with me but find herself falling in love with her bull as well. However, while he enjoys her, his mind is in staying single to explore variety and she knows that. While she is in love with him, she knows she will never have him.

This is an interesting topic. My wife got deep in w a bwc to the point that she was so emotionally invested I stepped in and hate to veto the situation cuz I felt it was getting out of control and she and him were crossing boundaries and it could of been bad for our relationship. But to be totally honest if it would of been BBC, I would of been so turned on I wouldnt of asked them to stop no matter what. What of been so turned on that would of overridden and it could of lead to her falling in love w BBC where i wouldnt allow it w the BWC

Be careful, somethings are better left to fantasy. My wife of over 15 years just recently left me for her bull that she was seeing for about five months. She developed feelings for him and fell in love with him. They are in love with each other. it got to the point where she just can’t be without him. We are going to be getting divorced. Just be careful guys.

Be careful, somethings are better left to fantasy. My wife of over 15 years just recently left me for her bull that she was seeing for about five months. She developed feelings for him and fell in love with him. They are in love with each other. it got to the point where she just can’t be without him. We are going to be getting divorced. Just be careful guys.
She would have left you regardless, the bull just made it starkly clear what she’s been missing.

Actually, if I'm being honest, this is a secret fantasy of mine. My wife knows about my cuckold desires and supports them, but doesn't know about my fantasy of losing her. It would be something only between the bull and myself. I've fantasized about telling him all the things she likes and how to win her heart and take her. I guess kinda stack the deck in his favor. His goal is to take my pussy from me and my goal is to keep it. I quickly find myself losing out. I imagine him looking deep into her eyes as he drives his cock deep inside her. As he thrust into her their connection grows stronger and stronger. He's fucking his way into her heart. Making her completely his... This one will remain a fantasy only...
There is something interesting about a cuck willing to let me take his woman.

I am feeling and doing the same
You can't be for real, are you?! o_O

Back