my man wants me to screw infront of him

This is for the wives out there who don't think they could fuck another man while their husband watches. I thought the same thing, was afraid I couldn't let go completely and what he would think if I did.

How we overcame this was through communication. Inviting another man into the bedroom is something that both need to discuss openly and honestly. My husband reassured me that he wanted me to totally let go and enjoy myself, and that he loved me not matter what. We still went into this not knowing what it would do to our relationship.

Another key is selecting the right man to invite into the bedroom. He needs to respect you and your marriage. We searched for almost 3 months and then we met the right guy.

Let me tell you the sex was incredible and when the guy left early the next morning I felt totally free. But the strangest thing that happened which we did not expect was my husband and I felt closer to each other than we have ever felt.
Well said and very close to our experience as well

Sounds like a good time to be bad with you two. If your close by me I'm game to have some adult fun with you. You have an amazing body and I sure would like to touch it, in many places.

I have to admit, before I met my hubby, I would only be with one guy at a time. I went from one partner to another to another and would never "cheat," well almost never. When I met my husband and we had a three day date, my to be hubby was amazing, but he also had the smallest penis I had ever seen. To this day, I call it his little turtle head.

When my to be hubby told me that he would love to see me have sex with another guy, I have to admit it kind of excited me. We really didn't know each other, but I had to find out if what he was saying was real. So, I told him to set something up. And he did. He got a guy that he worked with to come over and he watched me and his co-worker have really amazing sex for almost two hours. I came several times. I hadn't yet with my to be hubby.

I was a bit excited, but I was also nervous of what would happen when his co-worker left. What happened was me and my to-be husband had incredible sex. I have found that every time I have sex with other men, my husband is much more excited and even more attentive to me. That is why I have made it a point to have men over as often as possible.

As women we are brought up to be faithful to our boyfriends and husbands, but I don't believe that any one person can fulfill all of our wants and needs. I am 46 years old and I believe having sex with multiple men, often, has not only kept me young and feeling attractive, it has also strengthened my marriage and my relationship, as a whole, with my husband. I say do it and enjoy all the benefits that will come with it.

Back