my man wants me to screw infront of him

Pretenders and fakes , men posing as women and women posing as men , why be those when noone can see who you are behind a computer screen , my motto is to be real nomatter what and honesty is the best policy...... A real BBC man here......

Who gets to be first?

I thought that the subject line was: "my man wants me to screw in front of him"!
If that is the intent of your post, all I can say is "Why not?"

My old university friend, whom I hadn't seen in over 5 years, and who happens to be black, Edwin, gave my wife the fucking of her lifetime with that big 12" black weapon of his! Yes! That's a real picture of her pussy you see our Avatar! I took this the morning after their all night marathon! In fact they were still at it when the sun came up! My wife was out on the patio when I took this picture. She was half dozing with her pussy exposed just as you see it here! When I asked why she was exposed like that out on the patio, she said: "It still feels a little swollen and sore after all the poking that Edwin gave it last night, so I thought a little sunshine would sooth it a little!" I could not have had agreed more. Shortly after this Edwin came out, ignoring both of us, got between her legs and chewed her to another quick orgasm .. or was it two!? Afterwards he stuck it to her again, this time bring her to at least two more orgasms. Afterwards he let loose another full load of his hot cum deep within her hot pussy ... which is exactly where she wanted it! I digress!

My point is this, "What man wouldn't want to see his wife get fucked right in front of him! I did and it was simply awesome! So if your Hubby wants to see you get fucked in front of him, why would you not!"

It's 99.99% of the FUN!:dance:

Yeah..it's not all about. Being a cuckold or not good enough or worthy of fucking my own wife..
She excites me her being with other men excites. E too.i like to see her pleased..it's sex..intense passionate sex and she does it for me as much as for her own fun

would love to take her in front of u and u can join too if you like

This is for the wives out there who don't think they could fuck another man while their husband watches. I thought the same thing, was afraid I couldn't let go completely and what he would think if I did.

How we overcame this was through communication. Inviting another man into the bedroom is something that both need to discuss openly and honestly. My husband reassured me that he wanted me to totally let go and enjoy myself, and that he loved me not matter what. We still went into this not knowing what it would do to our relationship.

Another key is selecting the right man to invite into the bedroom. He needs to respect you and your marriage. We searched for almost 3 months and then we met the right guy.

Let me tell you the sex was incredible and when the guy left early the next morning I felt totally free. But the strangest thing that happened which we did not expect was my husband and I felt closer to each other than we have ever felt.

RE: My man wants me to screw infront of him ...

Who gets to be first?

ladyluckshaz ... good question, and I can understand your bit of puzzlement on this, as women, in general, have a lot of problems even understanding their man's request that this happen. And, as a married man myself (wife & I will have been together 20 years as of this coming September), I can say that its just the way men are wired differently from their opposite gender. I might suggest you purchase & read the paperback book by John Gray "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" to better understand this "mental wiring" difference. (see attachment). I believe you'll find there are some good book overviews available on Bing or Google.

As to your question ... you're IN LUCK, as it is normally the female's call as to WHO goes first ... I assume we're talking about a MMF threesome. Its common courtesy to allow the guest male go first, after both men have orally stimulated you to several boneshaking orgasms to get you prepped and in the mood, but still, the call is YOURS. Just try to understand that IF your man has requested this, he's NOT going to be upset by you fulfilling his request. If the two of you have little to no experience with 3-somes or couple swapping, you might test the waters a bit with things like him watching you dance or be held by another man, etc. I will add, however, that YOU take most all the risks, so that's one primary reason you make the calls ... if you don't want to do it, Don't Do It. If he truly loves & respects you, he will appreciate your position and won't persist. But, try to understand WHY you don't want to do it, before definitely saying NO, because once you get comfortable with MMFs, you'll probably love 'em. Its my wife's favorite thing when it comes to alternative sexstyle.

My wife and I started swinging when we were dating ... not on a regular basis, but several times a year, and its only added/reaffirmed the excitement to our marriage. However, we don't swing alone as many posters suggest they do. Swinging isn't for everyone, and sometimes men simply don't know what they "really" want. Good luck to you on your adventures ... Mac ;)

pic_TalkingSEX-men&women.jpg

Watch this funny vid this guys gf fucks a blk guy while he watches then goes after she laughs and says she can't feel him lol

Even funnier is how she yawns while she is masturbating his white willie to a stiffie so he can fuck her. :bounce:

Beside that, it takes the black guy's thick dick only about a minute to get her to start having what sounded like non-stop orgasms, but you don't hear her giving any indication of cumming while the white guy bones her with his average looking white cock.

Reactions: wit
... the strangest thing that happened, which we did not expect, was my husband and I felt closer to each other than we have ever felt.

Yep, that definitely happens for couples. After my wife & I have had a MMF 3-some, her pussy feels different for days, even weeks, afterwards ... I know its all in my mind, but its a "positive", and she can see the revitalized enthusiasm I have, and we fuck like dogs in heat for weeks afterwards.
With the ******* now in their teens, our playing is far & few between (one time all of 2012), but its such a huge blast for us when it happens. Mac :)

My hubby "was present" when I got my first and only black cock.It was awesome for all concerned. Hubby took pictures and movies of the whole event. We've posted and written about it on this site. Other than my husband, his old university friend, Edwin, who happens to be black, has been the only other guy with whom I have had sex with. He was a real true BULL! I never knew a man could keep it up like he could, he just kept going, one orgasm after another, and he bought me right along with him! Oh! God! I'm getting hot just thinking about it!

Back