Feelings of a Bull & Cuckold Husband

bigblackpaki

Male
Real Person
Whenever I saw a white man, I just start imagining tying him up and banging his gf / wife infront of him, even I didn't see his woman. And I just get turned on and gets hard and at that time I control my feelings as this is embarrassing. It's not that I have any grudge over white men, even I respect from the core of my heart but this fantasy is so wild sometimes I think I'm not a good person.

Do white cuckolds also feel same that way i.e., when you watch a dominant man and u start imagining your women getting banged by him and turn on ?

Actualy as a with married husband I have those fanatasy. I already confessed it to my wife. One time she did tying me up and fucked her didlo in front of me. Whe both loved it. But it staued with this one experience. You are not a bad person you are the kind of man cuckolds like me need to. From the many talks I had with my wife about cuckolding I know she would love it to as long the man is knowing what he want without violence afcours.

I notice couple's in the gym looking at me when they are near me working out! I can see it in her eyes wondering what it must be like to take my BBC and the man that's with her whether he's her boyfriend or her husband seems like he's not only ok with her checking me out and staring but he seems curious to see what she would look like taking my BBC!

For a long time I wanted to create a iron on spade patch ♠️ to put on my gym shirt on the shoulder signifying to those who are lifestyle people that I am a Bull but I decided not to do it because I would probably end up phucking too many people at my gym!

I can definitely tell that some couples are really having that conversation and considering having threesome because they don't even care that their women are starting at me and they will even leave them alone and go workout on the other side of the room to see if I make a move on them!

I notice couple's in the gym looking at me when they are near me working out! I can see it in her eyes wondering what it must be like to take my BBC and the man that's with her whether he's her boyfriend or her husband seems like he's not only ok with her checking me out and staring but he seems curious to see what she would look like taking my BBC!

For a long time I wanted to create a iron on spade patch ♠️ to put on my gym shirt on the shoulder signifying to those who are lifestyle people that I am a Bull but I decided not to do it because I would probably end up phucking too many people at my gym!

I can definitely tell that some couples are really having that conversation and considering having threesome because they don't even care that their women are starting at me and they will even leave them alone and go workout on the other side of the room to see if I make a move on them!
We have the same but from the other side, my wife would stare at a guy she likes but how do you let him know you are available for him. Not every guy is into it and some just are not attracted to white wives. There should be a bat signal where my wife can signal she is available for his taking. How would you like to be approached from a couple?

We have the same but from the other side, my wife would stare at a guy she likes but how do you let him know you are available for him. Not every guy is into it and some just are not attracted to white wives. There should be a bat signal where my wife can signal she is available for his taking. How would you like to be approached from a couple?
You can send him a *******. If it's a restaurant you can send him a desert or pick up his bill. You can get bold and send a note with the desert or ******* through the server or just invite them over to your table through the server!♠️

You can send him a *******. If it's a restaurant you can send him a desert or pick up his bill. You can get bold and send a note with the desert or ******* through the server or just invite them over to your table through the server!♠️
Thank you this is great, I love the one of asking the server to invite them to join us. Then we can talk and get to know each other. Awesome

Thank you this is great, I love the one of asking the server to invite them to join us. Then we can talk and get to know each other. Awesome
Yeah especially if he is alone you have a good chance of him at minimum exchanging information with you or even leaving with you to go have fun!

Very few people if any will be thinking look at that black guy sitting with that couple he's going to go have a threesome with them!🤣😂

Yeah especially if he is alone you have a good chance of him at minimum exchanging information with you or even leaving with you to go have fun!

Very few people if any will be thinking look at that black guy sitting with that couple he's going to go have a threesome with them!🤣😂
Yeah and it sets a non threatening atmosphere. Todays world people are so uptight you have to watch what you say. Go up to a guy and say my wife likes you and they want to throw hands like WTF.

Yeah most people will be like look at that black guy sitting with that coupe he’s going to fuck his wife. Just promoting the lifestyle.

Whenever I saw a white man, I just start imagining tying him up and banging his gf / wife infront of him, even I didn't see his woman. And I just get turned on and gets hard and at that time I control my feelings as this is embarrassing. It's not that I have any grudge over white men, even I respect from the core of my heart but this fantasy is so wild sometimes I think I'm not a good person.

Do white cuckolds also feel same that way i.e., when you watch a dominant man and u start imagining your women getting banged by him and turn on ?
Yes lol! Every single time, if they are on television or the street, in a shop, at the gym... all a can think of is what he would do to my wife or me! How dominant, how hung and are they thinking about me and checking my Mrs lol.

In my opinion all of these thoughts are very natural and even healthy. They may well represent normal evolution of people. The changes are not the same for white boys and black men but they are natural and healthy in my opinion. It seems to me that black men are becoming more alpha every day. This is happening so fast I am not sure people notice it. And that is on top of an already alpha male/superior male status. White boys are becoming more beta. In many cases this may be just a sub but could be a bottom or trans or sissy or something else. Again this may well be a normal change for white boys away from masculinity. In this setting women will be attracted to black men and look upon white boys as friends or servants or something other than a real man. Black men naturally want to have dominance over white boys. I think that white boys actually yearn for the security they feel when a black man is firmly in control. I think the majority of white boys actually know they need to have a hard "NO" given to them when they try to seduce or bother a woman. Even their own wives. Perhaps over time there will not be a need to want to "tie up" a white boy as everyone will know that he wants the black man to succeed and wants to help and serve, not compete. Some people may be in denial but I again feel these thoughts of dominance and submission and the desire of everyone for the black man to have the woman are natural results of changes that are going on. Why these changes are happening is anyone's guess but I think the obsession will increase. So to bigblackpaki I do not think you are not a good person. I think you are the opposite. Taking a white woman from a white boy can be a good thing if one looks at it the right way. Thanks for this interesting topic.

In my opinion all of these thoughts are very natural and even healthy. They may well represent normal evolution of people. The changes are not the same for white boys and black men but they are natural and healthy in my opinion. It seems to me that black men are becoming more alpha every day. This is happening so fast I am not sure people notice it. And that is on top of an already alpha male/superior male status. White boys are becoming more beta. In many cases this may be just a sub but could be a bottom or trans or sissy or something else. Again this may well be a normal change for white boys away from masculinity. In this setting women will be attracted to black men and look upon white boys as friends or servants or something other than a real man. Black men naturally want to have dominance over white boys. I think that white boys actually yearn for the security they feel when a black man is firmly in control. I think the majority of white boys actually know they need to have a hard "NO" given to them when they try to seduce or bother a woman. Even their own wives. Perhaps over time there will not be a need to want to "tie up" a white boy as everyone will know that he wants the black man to succeed and wants to help and serve, not compete. Some people may be in denial but I again feel these thoughts of dominance and submission and the desire of everyone for the black man to have the woman are natural results of changes that are going on. Why these changes are happening is anyone's guess but I think the obsession will increase. So to bigblackpaki I do not think you are not a good person. I think you are the opposite. Taking a white woman from a white boy can be a good thing if one looks at it the right way. Thanks for this interesting topic.
Well said

How I would like to be approached: Im the kind of black guy that notices the white women in the room so you'll know around me if I'm into her. I'm gonna look at her repeatedly. I may even find some innocuous reason to speak with you and test the waters. If no communication, when you or she sees me, make sure she orbits around me for longer than any stranger would deem coincidental! Trust me, you'll get interaction after about 7 seconds! But I agree it is very difficult to guess in public whose down and who would be offended!

For my wife and I it was our server that she was intrigued by. She made a comment about him the first time he walked away from our table with our ******* order. She didn’t tell me until later that when I was away from the table that he came over and put his hand on the table and leaned in close to ask her if she needed anything. She said it was a bit aggressive then said she liked it. She has subsequently mentioned him every time we go there.

I do. when we're together and in a lifestyle's environment, I could tell if she likes the guy or not just by how she looks at him. When we're not in the environment, I always ask her, would you bang him. She'll tell me honestly what she thinks. I just wish people would actually approach her, cause she would bang most often than not

I prefer my wife with BBC’s as I watch and appreciate the beauty in it I also love getting stretched and ruined I will always prefer BBC’s and never go back to pussy I absolutely wish I were a woman

This is something we have also noticed in our gym when my wife does it I like to encourage her to check out any black guy with a view to him fucking her hopefully

Always

One of the guys the helped turn me into a bottom told me that
once I give myself up and accept what I was, my fear and angst would go away
and I would no longer care what wifey was doing.

He turned out to be right. As I transitioned into a faggot pig, the news that my
wife was black pregged didn't hurt much at all. As she was totally unaware of
the depth I had sunk to.

Back