My life as a swinger, wifesharer and cuckold

"What if this guy from the car pooling is a hottie?"
"It would be cool. If so, I'll hide and you take him home."
Imagine that your own girlfriend wants to sleep with the unfamiliar driver from the car pooling on a harmless ride. It happened to me–and many other things.

I bid you welcome to my book series "Aims to cause suffering – my life as a swinger, wife-sharer and cuckold."

With this works, I'm looking forward to taking all of you, who are interested, along on my erotic journey through my sexual life of the past twenty years. In this book series, I talk about my first steps as a swinger, my experiences as a wifesharer and my development into a cuckold.

Part 1 is now available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0841P7FFJ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_dxXjEb8M5J94V

I will attach some pictures of the experiences described in the book….. and one Story out of Book number 1. Enjoy!!!

---------------------

It was summer by then. Not any summer, but the once-in-a-century summer of 2003. Caribbean temperatures were ruling over Germany for months, and I spent most of the time together with my best buddy on the bathing lake. I had just finished my first year of my training as a hotel clerk. I worked in the kitchen, and the breakfast service was my main field of responsibility; cutting cheese, boiling eggs, pouring out fruit salad into bowls, frying sausages–simply all kinds of tasks that have to do with the breakfast buffet and must be done by the kitchen staff. And due to the fact that I obviously did a pretty good job, I, as a trainee, was solely responsible for such things. Breakfast service meant getting up early, so that the alarm clock went off at four a.m. It was everything but easy for a late sleeper like me. The early working hours, however, also meant that I could call it a day early and spent my time on the lake. And on days off from work, I always hung out with my best buddy Ben anyway. In that manner, a couple of weeks passed by in the midsummer of 2003.

One day, when we were at the bathing lake once again, I encountered Eva, my ex-girlfriend. As I was just on my way to the kiosk, she crossed my path. Eva was the second woman I had slept with back then. We had a brief love affair, before I made the acquaintance of Susi. She was a pretty girl, quite small, slim and my last partner with dark hair to date. Despite our separation, Eva and I still got along with each other well. We both had realized that we simply weren't a good match. It didn't mean, however, that we held a grudge against each other.

So, only the two of us stood about together at first, and Eva and I had a little chat about the things we had done after graduating from school. She told me about her studies, our old acquaintances and their lives.

A little later, Ben joined us, too. He also knew Eva very well from our time together and was glad to meet her. The three of us chatted for a little while. We talked about mutual friends, their professional careers and chatted about all the usual stuff when you haven't met for about two years.

A little later, Eva suggested going to her picnic area. She was in a group of boys and girls on the lake and wanted to introduce us to her friends. We followed her and spotted a group of about five or six people lying on their towels. Eva introduced us as good friends of hers. We shook hands with all of them. When I stepped up to the second person, I had already forgotten the name of the first one. But I didn't care anyway, because Ben and I didn't plan to make new friends. We simply wanted to be polite. However, when Eva introduced me to a certain Vanessa, it took my breath away at once. Vanessa was a very pretty woman. She was truly a dream woman in every respect. She was one year my junior, about 5.3 feet small, very slim and blonde, of course. Her shoulder-length hair was slightly curly. Her face was flawless and beautiful, and her gorgeous smile displayed pearly-white teeth.

Her black bikini revealed immediately that she did sports and was thoroughly fit. Her belly was very flat, her butt was hot and she had a décolleté you could sink into, literally. I couldn't avert my eyes from her anymore. She fascinated me.

After some small talk with all of the people present, Ben and I said goodbye to Eva and the other ones again and returned to our place on the lake. As soon as we had removed ourselves a bit from the group around Vanessa, Ben addressed me already, "Well, you feel attracted to her, don't you?"

Ben hadn't failed to notice that I had taken a liking to Vanessa. He knew my taste in women, after all.

"You'll never get her, she's out of your league," he said.

Harsh words from my best friend. However, I knew that he was right. That Vanessa was out of my league indeed. Susi was sweet, Eva as well, and the majority of all of my other ex-girlfriends and affairs were definitely attractive. I didn't have to conceal myself from any women, and I didn't look that bad either. Maybe I was a bit small for a man, and I also looked very young. However, I've always been slim, sporty, neat and tidy in appearance, well dressed. I had a quick tongue and a clear mind. But Ben was right. Vanessa actually seemed to be a level too high for me. She was the woman of my dreams, and it was likely that she would always remain a dream for ever.

Nevertheless, I turned to Eva and asked about her. It didn't hurt to ask, after all. Eva wasn't surprised that I, the old Casanova, had cast an eye on Vanessa. She had already almost expected that I would approach her in respect thereof, but she immediately let me know that there would be little hope of getting to know that blond beauty. Eva barely knew Vanessa, because a mutual friend had introduced her to my ex-girlfriend only the day I met her as well. All she knew about Vanessa was the fact that she lived close by, was a single and obviously attracted to a certain Andi. She didn't know anything else. She gave me Vanessa's phone number and wished me good luck with a wink.

I immediately got in touch with Vanessa, of course. I sent her a text message, because WhatsApp and so on still didn't exist at that time. To my surprise, Vanessa answered within the next twenty minutes. She remembered me, and it wasn't surprising, because we had met only the day before. She was nice but cold and distant. I tried to be charming, funny, not pushy, but nevertheless determined, interested, friendly, cool, but not out of touch with reality or superficial. It was everything but easy, considering the fact that I was exchanging messages with the most breathtaking woman I had probably ever met in my life yet. However, it seemed that I didn't behave stupidly at all. After acting cold and distant toward me, Vanessa came gradually out of her shell. We exchanged more and more messages via our cell phones during the following weeks, we deepened our conversations, and it was Vanessa who also got in touch with me more often. Furthermore, she replied to my messages right away most of the times. It was a good sign. Things were getting better and better. Ben almost couldn't believe that positive development. Despite all of that progress, it didn't come to a meeting in person, because Vanessa hadn't shown up on the bathing lake since our first encounter, and she also refused to make a date with me without anyone else around. She simply ignored my subtle requests and questions in respect thereof for the time being. I assumed that it was due to that guy by the name of Andi, but I didn't want to confront Vanessa with that issue straightforwardly. It was rather my intention to convince her of myself and to divert her attention from Andi instead of lining up behind him, so to say. So, we continued chatting eagerly. Furthermore, I kept trying to win her over by sending her text messages, and I continued to be friendly and showed an interest in her for many weeks. Eventually, however, I had enough of it and I began to lose interest in her. Chatting with her was nice, and I was glad that she communicated with me at all. On the other hand, I wanted more, after all, and I lost my patience soon. I asked her straightforwardly whether she would give me a chance of becoming her boyfriend. I had nothing at all to lose anymore, after all. I told her frankly and straightforwardly about my feelings. And Vanessa confessed to me that she was still into Andi. He had raised her hopes for weeks, but then abandoned her again in the end. She knew that he wasn't her Mr. Right. He had barely paid attention to her, so that she was gradually losing interest in him. She said that she liked me and considered my persistence as a good sign. I understood the meaning of Vanessa's words only to a limited extent. Out of the blue, however, she suddenly agreed to meet me spontaneously the next evening.

Ben was taken by complete surprise when I told him about my success. He almost couldn't believe it. And his statement, "A meeting at her place still doesn't mean a relationship" knocked me quickly out of the skies again. He was right. Maybe Vanessa had merely agreed out of pity. Maybe she wanted to see me for the sole purpose of teasing Andi a bit. I didn't want to get any hopes up. Nevertheless, I was on fire and extremely nervous when I arrived at Vanessa's place the next day. She lived with her mom and her life companion. The two of them weren't at home, Vanessa and I were alone. We were sitting in her bedsit on the first floor. It was pretty small but stylishly furnished: a big wardrobe with mirrors, a white vanity table with a chair, a big futon bed with gray and white bedding and a black carpet on pale laminate. Single framed pictures were on the three white walls and on the light gray one. Due to exchanging text messages in the past few weeks, Vanessa and I had gotten to know each other better, so that it was quite easy to have a nice conversation. Furthermore, Vanessa was a big soccer fan, which made it considerably easier to talk with her, and for that reason, Vanessa seemed to me even more adorable. We talked about everything imaginable: we figured out whether we had mutual friends in our circles of acquaintances, chatted about soccer and vacations, school and professions. Vanessa was a biologist, but it somehow didn't suit her. However, she had thrilling anecdotes from her training in store. We laughed a lot and were very flirtatious with each other. At the same time, we sat on Vanessa's bed all evening. In doing so, we didn't at all reduce the distance of about five feet. We simply sat together and talked. I even didn't think of moving a bit closer to her. I simply didn't want to make any mistakes. But when I said goodbye to her at the entrance door late at night several hours later, it then came to an intensive kiss indeed. Vanessa had more or less taken the initiative. It simply happened so suddenly that I had to compose myself first while we were kissing. Vanessa was an incredibly good kisser. Of course she was, because Vanessa was good at everything she did. She smelled good, tasted good and kissed well, of course. She was passionate and cordial. She was so thrilling and mega sexy. I think I even trembled while kissing her, because I was so flabbergasted and tense. I had actually managed to convince this woman. Susanne was described by using the attributes sweet, attractive and nice. As far as Vanessa was concerned, those adjectives weren't sufficient anymore. Everyone who saw her used superlatives to describe her: hot, awesome, mega. Ben wouldn't believe me, and my other friends would go green with envy. This woman was a goddess and my girlfriend from now on. I almost couldn't believe it myself.

From this time on, I took Vanessa along wherever I went. She was among the spectators who watched my soccer matches, we had nights out, I introduced her to my family, and the two of us did a lot of things together. Basically, hardly a day went by without seeing each other. In the mornings, both of us pursued our training, and we spent our time together in the afternoons and evenings. We did the shopping together, cooked together, and she slept at my place most of the times. My small basement apartment was an ideal love nest for the two of us, so to say. It was like a relationship between adults. I was on cloud nine and over the moon. And I needed no person other than Vanessa, because she was sexually exactly as incredible as optically. Her breasts were great, a bust size 32B along with delicate nipples. Her butt was small and very firm. Her belly was completely flat, her legs were beautiful and slim, and she had beautiful long hair. To top it all off, she was very open-minded, curious and very difficult to satisfy when it came to sex. She lusted for it frequently. We had lots of fun and sex in abundance. We fucked almost every day, tried new positions and toys. She was fond of putting on lingerie and presenting herself to me in it. Our repertoire of hot outfits increased rapidly.

I was glad that I could gain some sexual experience with Susi, so that I wouldn't look like a green horn when I had sex with Vanessa. We made love everywhere and all the time. We were simply in tune with each other, and we both were interested in new adventures. We were young, after all, in love and open-minded.

Vanessa loved her body and liked to take erotic pictures of herself. So, more and more picture albums with her photos came into being in the course of time–in lingerie and naked. So that we could perform further photo sessions, we ordered new outfits all the time and looked for new, even more extraordinary locations. That way, pictures of her on highway bridges, in the sauna and on the lake came into existence. Taking photos of her in public gave us a certain thrill. The thought that anyone could see her in lingerie gave me a special kick in particular.

After the time of having a partiality for erotic pictures of Vanessa, we began to check out new places for having sex. We looked for diversion and found it at various locations. We enjoyed having sex in a parking lot, in the forest, on the lake, at a drive-in theater, gave each other a blowjob while one of us was driving and in a public theater. Vanessa and I loved to try out new things, but only the two of us for the time being. Vanessa didn't know anything about my experiences in the field of swinging and my cuckolding proclivities. And at the beginning of our relationship, I wasn't at all interested in deepening and expanding those experiences. She was everything I needed. Only one thing hadn't changed. After every new experience and every new adventure, I had to look for another kick. And eventually the moment came when we had almost tested all imaginable toys, settings, positions and lingerie. We got to the point where we began to look for new adventures.

Ben's girlfriend had left him a few days ago. His world had fallen apart, because he and Julia had been a couple for at least several years, and he still loved her very much. They had quarreled quite frequently, and I had never liked her very much, but Ben missed her endlessly in the first few weeks. I assisted him in his distress, of course. We did a lot of things together, we had long conversations and I tried to psych him up as best as I could. Ben wasn't an ugly guy. The opposite was true. He was a bit taller than I was, very slim and always neatly dressed. Due to his job, he earned good money and always wore mega stylish clothes. Moreover, he was athletic, went to the fitness center regularly and loved various ball sports as well. In general, he was a very adventurous, open-minded person. And after a couple of nice evenings out together with his buddies, he was in good spirits again and ready for new adventures.

During one of those boys nights out in question, the two of us approached the subject of a threesome. Ben knew, of course, that I had already gained some experience in sharing a bed with more than two or three people. He had always been skeptical toward that whole matter. For his part, in his relationships, it had always been out of the question to ask anyone else to take part in their sex life. He was old-fashioned in respect thereof, or he was probably simply jealous. So, he was accordingly completely "chaste" when it came to threesomes or foursomes. Due to the fact, however, that he was a single and had refrained from having sex for a longer time, his curiosity was suddenly aroused. He had no intention to have a threesome with me, but the idea of looking online for a couple while he was a single suddenly haunted his mind. So, he wanted to know from me how it was like when two men pampered a woman, where he could find couples and what he would have to pay attention to. To put it in a nutshell, Ben was in the mood for having sex, and he was suddenly very enthusiastic about having a casual date as a trio.

I spoke highly of my experiences and aroused Ben's curiosity. I told him about my evening at Katharina and Robert's place and how I met Ronja and Rick, for example. I was certainly no expert, but I knew at least enough to provide Ben with some insight. While I exploded in a torrent of words, literally, I was getting increasingly hornier. I imagined how it would be like, if my best buddy Ben and my girlfriend Vanessa would get intimate. I thought of a threesome with Ben and Vanessa. The mere thought made me extremely horny.

The next day, I couldn't let go of that imagination either. I pictured to myself how it would probably take place, whether it would affect our friendship and in particular what my girlfriend would say to it. I knew by then that Vanessa was very open-minded. We had at least tried out everything possible that two young people can try out as a twosome. She was everything but a prude or shy. She dashed across a highway rest stop to take some hot pictures. She had given me a hand job in a public theater. She was open-minded and sex-crazed. However, a third person had never come up for discussion. So, I didn't have a clue what she would say to it. And I was pretty agitated when I wanted to bring up that subject. I was very nervous, because I had never had such a conversation before in my life. But I wanted at least to give it a try. The thought of having the opportunity of watching Ben and Vanessa in bed made me simply too horny, and it haunted me for days. All of those cuckolding imaginations had resurfaced again. There it was again, my desire to share my own girlfriend, the wish to see her in the arms of someone else. The mere imagination that that unbelievingly pretty woman would be touched by another man turned me incredibly on. And the fact that the guy in question would be my best buddy increased my lust all the more. It was simply obscener, crazier and more thrilling to share your own partner with your buddy who had already seen her so often. Maybe he had even fantasized about being permitted to touch Vanessa once. It simply made that cuckolding kick even stronger. I was excited and nervous and so immensely horny and fraught with tension at the same time.

One day, when Vanessa and I were sitting together in front of the computer once again, looking for lingerie, I tried to direct the conversation toward the subject of sex. It wasn't difficult, because the way from lingerie to sexual intercourse wasn't far. And as always, Vanessa was very interested in talking about that subject. We chatted a bit, until I finally tried to bring Ben into play. I didn't want to go like a bull at a gate and tried to take a first step by making insinuations. Vanessa was surprised and couldn't make head or tail of some of my remarks. She didn't understand my broad hint. At some point, I feared that the conversation would become negative, Vanessa was already almost annoyed. On the one hand, we talked about new sexual practices, sex positions and sites for having sex, but on the other hand, I repeatedly began to talk about my best buddy. Vanessa wanted me to give it to her straight now. And so I told her about my conversation with Ben a couple of days ago. I mentioned that he was a single, after all, and that he found her very pretty. I also let her know that he obviously wouldn't be averse to trying out a threesome with us. Vanessa was a bit passive, but I could perceive that she was interested. She wanted to know how such an evening would then take place, whether it would be okay with me and how I Imagined a meeting in general. I visualized something, embedded my cuckolding lust more or less in a story and tried to arouse Vanessa's curiosity without letting her know that I absolutely wanted that meeting. So, I had to employ the art of persuasion: putting more emphasis on my goal without letting my dialog partner feel that I wanted it by all means. I think I did a pretty good job. Vanessa seemed to be interested as well, even though she almost didn't comment on my explanations, and then we finally went to bed soon afterward.

Two days later, as chance would have it, Ben, Vanessa and I met at my place. We didn't know what to do with ourselves, so that I suggested a meeting at my apartment to begin with. It was warm and dry there, and we could spend our time on making plans for the evening in peace and quiet. When I made that suggestion, I was driven by ulterior motives, of course.

It was Sunday evening, and the three of us were sitting on the couch in the living room, chatting about trivial matters. Since I was the only one who knew very well that all of the attendants wouldn't be averse to getting intimate with each other, it was my job to direct the evening into the respective channels. I had orchestrated everything, after all, and now I merely would have to wrap all of it up.

So, we were sitting on the couch, Ben on the left, Vanessa in the middle and I on the right. Vanessa was dressed in the same sexy manner as always. She was wearing tight jeans and an inviting top. Her long blonde hair was loose. Her makeup was subtle and appropriate. She simply looked always great. Ben and I were casually dressed in jeans and a shirt as always. Not one of us was in the mood for having a night out. It was just a typical, boring Sunday evening. At first, we watched TV for a while and let the weekend program wash over us. Silence was prevailing in the room, while the three of us were glued to the TV. Over and over again, possibilities haunted my mind how I could get the two of them to kiss. Should I break ground and kiss Vanessa? Should I direct the conversation toward the subject of sex, thereby turning them on? Should I insert a porn video? I didn't want to let the evening lapse away without giving it a try. Who knows whether we would have such an opportunity again? I envisioned thousands of scenarios and was almost oblivious of the TV. I wondered whether one of the two of them would have probably similar thoughts like me at this moment. I was seething inside me. I was horny and determined to share Vanessa with my best friend today. However, I simply didn't dare to take the first step. I had never done anything like that before, after all. Yet, things had always fallen into place. I didn't know how to get the ball rolling. But before the evening would disappear into thin air, I wanted to take action. I suggested that we could play a game together, and so we really decided to play parcheesi. It was certainly not what I wanted, but that favorite board game gave me time to continue thinking and saved at least the next one hour and a half. We focused our attention on the game and didn't talk a lot during that time. Somehow the evening was simply slow. The mood was enough to put you to sleep.

Ben was the winner, Vanessa and I lost, and so, after the game, the question arose once again, "What now?" It was already late, and all of us had to work again the next day. So, it was perfectly obvious that Ben would go home and Vanessa and I would go to bed. But I absolutely wanted to prevent that. I was constantly trying to figure out a possibility how the evening could proceed erotically. So, going home wasn't an option at all.

I tossed in the question whether we should look TV for a little while. The two of them weren't overly excited about my suggestion, but nevertheless, we agreed on watching together for a brief time. I had a TV in the living room and another one right in front of my bed in the bedroom. And due to the fact that it was cozier and warmer in bed than on the couch, I suggested heading to the adjoining bedroom. Both Ben and Vanessa were lazy and tired. It seemed that they didn't care. So, they finally gave in to my wish, and I led the way. I lay down deliberately on the outer end of the bed and switched on the tube. Vanessa and Ben followed my example and lay down next to me seconds later. It was quite obvious that Vanessa would snuggle up to me and Ben would lie down on the other side of the bed. We tucked ourselves up, adjusted the pillows and stared at the TV in front of us. Vanessa was a bit cold, so that she snuggled up to me tightly. I took her in my arms, and our heads touched. I zapped from one TV scenario to another, until I came across a sitcom that was very popular in those days. It was the ideal entertainment on that evening that was getting quieter and quieter. All three of us liked that shallow and entertaining program that should set the mood once again. Nevertheless, I knew that I would have to take the initiative before long. Otherwise, Vanessa would fall asleep or Ben would go home. I had to prevent that it would come to that by all means. I was so horny for fucking Vanessa together with Ben, and I knew that the chances were higher than ever. So, I mulled over various options. What would be suitable for changing that dull mood into sizzling erotic? How could I introduce Vanessa carefully to a threesome? I was really nervous–the uncertainty as to what would happen; the butterflies that I had always in my tummy at such spontaneous moments; the sensation I felt in my belly, triggered by my very own thoughts. All of that was getting increasingly stronger, so that I finally plucked up all my courage. I wanted to see her reaction and how Ben would react. My heart was beating louder than the sound of the TV. I was so nervous, my hands were sweating. I began to tremble a bit when my hand was moving in Vanessa's direction. As if in slow motion, I began to run my hand slowly over Vanessa's shirt to caress her belly, but Vanessa didn't seem to have any objections. She didn't show any defense reaction to my touches. Ben continued staring at the screen of the TV as if he hadn't noticed us. At the same time, I was so excited that my first steps seemed to be extremely inexperienced and awkward. Then I was more self-assertive and felt for Vanessa's wonderful breasts. Enveloped in a beautiful cleavage, I began to caress her hand-sized breasts under the blanket. And indeed, Vanessa liked my activity. She closed her eyes and let me do as I liked. It seemed that she had taken a liking to being watched from close up. And my conversation with her about Ben a couple of days ago had obviously triggered something inside her, because her hand under the blanket wandered suddenly between my legs, where she could feel my horniness immediately. She caressed my most intimate spot through the pants. I regarded it as a clear confirmation of the whole situation on her part. Ben was still lying very shyly next to us, watching the flickering tube. He pretended that the sitcom would thrill him so much that he was entirely oblivious of us. He was such a miserable actor. In my view, he was simply too nervous and shy. But I knew how to bring him out of his shell.

I removed the blanket from Vanessa to some extent. It didn't end on her chin anymore, but barely below her bra. It meant that I didn't caress her boobs under the blanket anymore from now on, but above it. Henceforward, my actions were clearly visible to Ben. I liked touching Vanessa so lewdly before him. I popped a boner immediately and would have loved nothing better than to savage her, and Vanessa still didn't have an aversion to the things I did. This little slut wasn't at all shy about caressing my dick before the very eyes of my best buddy and have her boobs massaged. Where would this evening lead to?

My actions weren't dominated by my mind anymore, but only by my lust that had taken over the lead a long time ago. One of my hands slid under the blanket and between Vanessa's thighs, and it began to caress her through the fabric of her jeans. At that very moment, Vanessa darted a brief glance at me and then looked at Ben. It seemed that she wanted a brief confirmation from me. I nodded to her and was immediately rewarded by a smile. That way, I assured her wordlessly that he would participate, but that she would have to take the first step. No more than five seconds later, she bent over him, and the two of them kissed abruptly. I was speechless. Watching Susi having sex with a stranger had turned me on enormously. Now, however, seeing my girlfriend kissing my best buddy brought me as a cuckold to a new level. It was so outrageous and insolent that it was mega hot at the same time. I wanted to burst with anger and to explode with lust. The things that I saw before my very eyes mesmerized me, and I didn't know whether it was wrong or right what we did. However, I knew one thing, it made me so horny.

This evening had taken a quick and hot turn. Ben used Vanessa's initiative as an opportunity to become immediately more self-assertive. He had noticed that she was horny and that I wouldn't object. So, he became cheekier and touched Vanessa's breasts. I removed my hand and let my best friend feel Vanessa up. I was lying next to the two of them and could witness how the two of them kissed and began to caress each other. It was so painful and so obscene at the same time. It was an insane feeling that threatened to tear me. I simply couldn't allow my best friend to touch the boobs of my girlfriend. Or could I? And why did it turn me on so incredibly? It was enough to drive me crazy, and I wanted more of it at all costs.

I opened Vanessa's bra from behind, so that Ben could caress her boobs easier. I pulled her shirt over her head and the bra over her arms. It was the first time that Ben could see Vanessa's bare boobs. Once again, my heart jumped back and forth like crazy. I kissed Vanessa along her back, because Ben's hands didn't touch her there. I caressed her shoulder, down her spine to her hips. I ran my hand softly over her body. In doing so, I couldn't avert my eyes from the things that were going on in front of me. I could watch at close range how Ben and Vanessa kissed and made out with each other. He caressed her bare breasts and her belly. Her hand reached under his shirt and patted him on the chest. They looked as if they had fallen deeply in love, and they were so intimate with each other as if I weren't present at all. At the same time, Vanessa wasn't shy of kissing my buddy, and Ben touched my girlfriend's boobs without the slightest qualm. And all of that made me so horny.

I felt like a henchman of my best friend. While he was having fun kissing and touching Vanessa, I was preparing the ground for him. I removed Vanessa's clothes. I opened her jeans and pulled it down her legs with some difficulty. Now she was lying in front of us, only wearing her filmy panties. Such a sight would be actually reserved only for me as her partner. However, as a cuckold, I had to share that exclusivity, and I really liked it. After having to pull Vanessa briefly away from Ben to take off her pants, the two of them touched each other immediately again. Ben twirled Vanessa's tender nipples, sucked at them and kneaded them. The two of them seemed to enjoy kissing, because they simply didn't let go of each other. I somehow felt like a fifth wheel, but not at all in a negative sense.

Vanessa pulled Ben's shirt slowly over his head. She threw it quickly to the floor and caressed Ben's shaved upper body. Thanks to his regular workout, Ben looked thoroughly fit indeed. He was slim and buff. His chest muscles and biceps were clearly visible. Vanessa felt her way down Ben's abdominal muscles. She touched his flat belly, played with his bellybutton and stopped only barely above Ben's belt. At that moment, she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me closer. We kissed intimately. She seemed to be on fire. Her tongue was quick. She pressed her mouth firmly against mine, and her breath was clearly faster than usual. I felt that Ben fumbled around with her boobs again. I put my hand on Vanessa's thighs. They were so soft. My fingers wandered slowly in the direction of Vanessa's pleasure center. In doing so, my girlfriend took off my shirt, and I saw her tossing it to the floor. I moved closer to her, so that I could reach her pussy. The fabric of her thong was already enormously wet. Vanessa's lust was perceivable. She turned away from me again, and Ben and she began to kiss again passionately. The mood was getting hotter, and the whole scenario couldn't be stopped anymore. Had I done the right thing? Would this night affect my relationship with Vanessa? Which consequences would it have concerning my friendship with Ben? I didn't have a clue and didn't want to think about it either. All of this here was too thrilling to worry about it. I wanted to enjoy the here and now; it was too wicked to think straight. I was at least sharing my girlfriend with my best buddy now; he was kissing her and playing with her boobs. What man would be able to make a clear decision in such a situation?

I continued playing with Vanessa's entrance, and I noticed how much it turned her on. She began to moan softly. The time had come to take the next step. I fumbled around with Vanessa's panties and took them slowly off. I pulled them along her slender legs and over her toes. Now she was lying in front of us as naked as a jaybird. Her pussy had a sweet small line, a Mohican. It was clearly visible, and Ben, my best buddy, could also see it. Vanessa kissed Ben's upper body, and he caressed her nipples. And she groped her way slowly down his body again, down to his object of desire. This time, she reached his belt even quicker and opened it now as well. She looked experienced. She pulled at it, opened it and let it hang down. Then she busied herself with Ben's pants and unbuttoned it. All of that took only a few seconds, and she already could pull down his jeans. Ben helped her to remove the tight pants, and then he was lying next to her as God had created him soon afterward. I had never seen his dick before. Ben didn't play soccer, where you regularly hopped into the shower together with your buddies. And there hadn't been any other occasion where I could have seen him naked. Today, however, the time had come, and I was impressed. His manhood was bigger than mine, maybe seven inches long and average in diameter, uncircumcised. It protruded perpendicular from his body, as soon as Vanessa also pulled down his tight boxer shorts.

His dick waited for taking action. And it should happen any moment. Vanessa hadn't undressed him not without reason, she had a plan. And she obviously intended to stimulate Ben orally, because immediately after Vanessa exposed his penis, it already disappeared again, namely into Vanessa's mouth. She accommodated his dick, which had already been hard for a long time, deep inside her, as if she had waited for that moment for hours. Seeing this, I was speechless and feared that my dick would explode. An indefinable cocktail of emotions was brewing inside of me: pain, jealousy, anger, horniness, passion, *******, love, remorse, courage, hope. I had a seething sensation inside me, but at the same time, I had never had deeper feelings for my girlfriend.

Ben had closed his eyes and rewarded Vanessa's approach with soft moans, whereas I moved in the direction of Vanessa's most intimate spot at the same time. Ben and Vanessa's activities turned me incredibly on, so that I began to lick Vanessa between her legs with relish. She was already very wet and enjoyed what I did. Her pelvis pulsated, and her moans were growing considerably louder now. I sucked at her pussy, and my fingers entered her deep. Vanessa twitched and moaned, gave another jerk and came for the first time after such a short period of time. It seemed that the whole game had made her so horny that an abundance of lust had bottled up inside of her. I wanted to do more good for her, and Vanessa was thirsting for it. Her hands pushed my he deeper down between her legs. So, I began to lick her orally even deeper. My long tongue entered her love hole deep and did it with her extensively. I licked and fingered Vanessa simultaneously, and in doing so, I looked up again and again. The two of them kissed without interruption. I could clearly see their tongues touching. It looked as if they were fighting with each other, as if both tongues were performing a fight in a boxing ring. It looked wild and passionate. And when I continued pampering her with three fingers a bit quicker, she had another orgasm.

Vanessa gave Ben a hand job, and I caught myself touching my own dick. I had taken off my pants quickly and shoved it aside. Now I was lying between the legs of my girlfriend, masturbating my own cock, because it turned me on how she attended to the penis of my best buddy. It was surreal, devote and pretty wicked. Playing on myself, while I was lying between her legs, made me feel somewhat embarrassed, but this humble action turned me on at the same time. Then Vanessa sat up. She turned to Ben and began to give his ramrod a blowjob again with relish. While she was pampering him, he gave me a bashful look, and I felt found out. He had seen that their love play up there turned me on. Somehow it was embarrassing. Nevertheless, I couldn't stop masturbating. All of that had made me too horny, and I took an increasing liking to the devote role I played.

Then Vanessa pulled me closer. She reached for my boner and took if finally into her mouth as well. I had waited desperately for that affection. Her mouth on my dick felt great. At the same time, Ben and I were busy with simultaneously kissing and caressing Vanessa on all spots of her body. She enjoyed being pampered tenderly by four hands. We didn't get in each other's way at all. Vanessa did it with the two of us simultaneously for quite a while. She kissed us and gave Ben and me a blowjob incessantly in turns. She treated us equally. It was a wonderful spectacle. This very beautiful young blonde took the lead, and my best buddy Ben and I, her boyfriend, played the minor roles.

Ben's initial nervousness had disappeared long ago, and sheer horniness had overtaken all of us. And while my girlfriend was attending to us extensively orally and by hand, we were playing with all conceivable parts of her body. While her boobs were caressed, her back massaged and her neck was stroked, one hand was always busy with playing with her pussy. Things really got wild, positions and actions changed all the time. She barely had time to breathe, and the two of us drove Vanessa to her next orgasm.

There was one thing, however, that Vanessa needed to get sexual satisfaction, and so, she grabbed my dick and led it to her pussy. She lay down on her back on the bed and spread her thighs. Now she was lying in front of us with her legs apart and wanted to be fucked by me. At the same time, she was still holding Ben's joystick in her hands, so that she could continue giving him a blowjob. I positioned my dick on her cleft and entered her fiercely. Now I was fucking her before the very eyes of Ben. At first, I moved very slowly inside her, I absolutely didn't want to shoot my wad too early at all costs, even though all of the previous happenings had already had a mega effect on me, after all. I slid in and out. In doing so, I saw Vanessa massaging Ben's manhood again. She had taken a great liking to his best tool and didn't let go of it anymore.

My movements became quicker, after Vanessa encouraged me to do so. She slapped me slightly on the back again and again and drove me on verbally.

"Yes, darling. Give it to me. Show me how good you can fuck."

My ambition was aroused. My fierce thrusts transported her from one cloud of lust to another. Ben was caressing her, while she received her next orgasm with loud moans.

I was about to jerk off, but I absolutely wanted to prevent it. So, I gave Ben the cue to replace me, he slipped on a condom, and we changed places. He positioned his dick slowly at her entrance and opened her pussy. He entered her slowly deeper and deeper. He slid deeper into my partner. I peered at all the happenings. His penis was in her pussy, and his lips were on hers. His hands were on Vanessa's breasts. The whole scenario looked enormously piggish.

Vanessa kissed him wildly, and his thrusts became more and more vigorous. The bed began to squeak, but the two of them simply ignored it. Ben pulled Vanessa's legs up and rammed his dick deep into her with quick movements over and over again. Vanessa climaxed one more time; she moaned and encouraged Ben whose perseverance was amazing despite the fact that he hadn't had sex for a long time. He fucked her vigorously, entered her pussy deep again and again. He didn't get tired. Vanessa moaned.

I watched the two of them. It was a great view that was offered to me. It was even wickeder than Susi's experience with Sascha. This here was even crazier. My mega hot girlfriend and my best friend were lying there, fucking before my very eyes, after all. I was lying next to Vanessa, right next to her head, and could read her horniness in her eyes. She contorted her face and breathed heavily. Ben's head turned red, while he was putting the pedal to the metal, literally. Vanessa and he were sweating, driving each other on. He persevered for a long time, and Vanessa took pleasure in his dick. It was remarkable how wickedly they fucked. Only after fucking vigorously for several minutes, Ben climaxed as well and emptied himself in the condom.

I approached him to beckon him to clear the way for me. Ben understood and removed himself. I entered my girlfriend again and began to fuck Vanessa one more time. Much quicker than before, I was thrusting my sword into her now. I was ready to cum now as well. I grabbed Vanessa, turned her on all fours and began to take her from behind. Her pussy was warm and felt used to the touch. It was an awesome feeling. I grabbed her boobs and pushed my dick firmly into her from behind. The bed squeaked and creaked. I felt as if I were in a trance. It turned me on all the more that Ben was watching us. I wanted to prove to him that I also could do it with Vanessa appropriately. The two of us let all hell broke loose once again. And after about two minutes, I couldn't contain myself anymore. I jerked off as well, and my full load entered Vanessa. The two of us slumped down with exhaustion. Ben was lying next to us, beaming. After catching our breath for a moment, the three of us got dressed. Then we talked for a while, but the mood was strange. Something had come between us. All of us were somehow somewhat ashamed. Ben said goodbye then, and Vanessa spent the night at my place.

------

If you liked that story and want to find out more about my life and development into a cuckold, visit my book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0841P7FFJ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_dxXjEb8M5J94V

Yours Mark

Back