My husband get *******...soo...

If you have the chance to fuck me on party, where would u do this?

• Total voters

Carla4bbc

Female
Gold Member
Firstable sorry for my English. I'm Latina. , We were on vacations, at a party, my husband get ******* He lost himself, i couldn't found him for around 20 minutes, we didn't know any body at the party, and there it was this elegant big black man that was watching me all the night, I was extremely horny by that moment and when he realized that my husband wasn't around he graped my hand and took me upstairs, he kiss me perfectly, then he took my hand inside his pants and there it was... his big huge and extremely hard piece of black meat...I get all wet and he start to rub my pussy which made me cum soo fast, then he pull out my skirt, then my shirt I didn’t wear any pantys. And he made me have a sit on his cock, it was soo BIG and HARD, he pull me down with his big hands from my ass was incredible... I had my best orgasm on my entire life, after this one he kept pounding me deep and hard and finally after my third orgasm he took the cock out and came all over my face...all that in just 20 minutes...I still fucking him time to time, then I found my husband sleeping and ******* on the coach on the garden of that house. We took a taxi and went to the hotel. That was how I get my weakness for the black addictive cock.
View attachment 2251021
Feel free to comment or ask me what u want!

Last edited:
Firstable sorry for my English. I'm Latina. , We were on vacations, at a party, my husband get ******* He lost himself, i couldn't found him for around 20 minutes, we didn't know any body at the party, and there it was this elegant big black man that was watching me all the night, I was extremely horny by that moment and when he realized that my husband wasn't around he graped my hand and took me upstairs, he kiss me perfectly, then he took my hand inside his pants and there it was... his big huge and extremely hard piece of black meat...I get all wet and he start to rub my pussy which made me cum soo fast, then he pull out my skirt, then my shirt I didn’t wear any pantys. And he made me have a sit on his cock, it was soo BIG and HARD, he pull me down with his big hands from my ass was incredible... I had my best orgasm on my entire life, after this one he kept pounding me deep and hard and finally after my third orgasm he took the cock out and came all over my face...all that in just 20 minutes...I still fucking him time to time, then I found my husband sleeping and ******* on the coach on the garden of that house. We took a taxi and went to the hotel. That was how I get my weakness for the black addictive cock.
View attachment 2251021
Feel free to comment or ask me what u want!
Does your husband know you love black cock?

There are a few things I do not understand. This happened on your vacation, and you still fuck him, how is that possible?

And you make pictures the first time you fuck???

There are a few things I do not understand. This happened on your vacation, and you still fuck him, how is that possible?

And you make pictures the first time you fuck???
is a capture from the vid, I set my phone on a table before to have a sit on him, and I travel for work sometimes. he was on vacations too...that s why I still fucking him time to time...

is a capture from the vid, I set my phone on a table before to have a sit on him, and I travel for work sometimes. he was on vacations too...that s why I still fucking him time to time...

That is to much of a coincidence, you must be on business travel and he must be on vacation.

Does you husband know about all of this?

Back