Most significant experience?

Really short version. About five years ago, we (hubby and I) went on a short get-away to the Bahamas. We were pretty vanilla and after 10 years being married, life had pretty much gotten into the rut most marriages fall in to at about that time.

Over two days, the same Black guy talked to us while we were on the beach. Polite, intelligent, humorous, friendly and engaging. What I consider important is that he never once broached sex! We talked about everything else possible though. He was fun to be around.

After the second day of him chatting with us, hubby and I went to dinner. We both got a bit tipsy. At the bar in the hotel, having another ******* neither of us needed, he said that the guy was really in to me and wanted to have me! I thought he was insane and knew it was the alcohol talking. But he finished with a fateful statement "As far as I'm concerned, there isn't anything wrong with a little vacation fling."

Next day on the beach was a repeat of the last two days. But my husband's comment kept coming back to me. Late afternoon, I asked the Black guy to get us some beer at the cabana up the beach. When he was gone, asked hubby if he was serious about last night. Eyes big, surprised look, apprehensive nod. I said "No, say it, yes or no!" Remember this all like it was yesterday! He said yes and when the black guy came back, I invited him to our hotel room. The rest is history.

A lot of the story was eliminated and dramatically cut down, but the above is the general gist of it. If anyone has questions, thoughts, comments, please send me a note. Don't want to monopolize this thread!

Donna
Such a beautiful story, I would love to hear the full version.

I would have to say my first as well. when I finally gave in and agreed to be shared, I told my husband that didn't want to know with whom as I was already nervous enough. He set everything up, my husband and I had dinner and drinks the went to a hotel to meet a man. I was initially taken aback because when the door opened, the man was black. Never at any time did my husband tell me that when he wanted to see me shared, was it with a black man. I was even more nervous as id heard a lot of black men were pretty well endowed and I had only had my husbands up to this point. He did not disappoint. He was indeed much larger then my husband and quite honesty wasn't sure I could take it all, but he was patient and kind, slowly working it in and the rest was simply amazing! I have only been shared with black men from that point on, at my insistence and he, my husband readily agrees.

The activity that most drove home the thought "My life will never be the same!" hmmm probably when the first black guy that I had been with invited to his place to share me with one of his friends and ended up being two of his friends there, they really knew what they were doing and had me shaking from orgasms all night. I think at that point I new I was never going back!

White women, what has been the most significant experience of your interracial life? The activity that most drove home the thought "My life will never be the same!"? That time is different for different women, of course. For some it was the first time taking anal. For others, the first time being shared. For others, when he secured a collar around your neck.

So what was your significant moment? Share with us in as much detail as you wish.
It was the first time a blackman shared me with another, I willingly had to submit to them both I was told and they were going to " break me" didn't really know what that entailed at the time, but after spending a night and morning with them both, exhausted, everything sore, mentally drained, I was changed forever.

It was the first time a blackman shared me with another, I willingly had to submit to them both I was told and they were going to " break me" didn't really know what that entailed at the time, but after spending a night and morning with them both, exhausted, everything sore, mentally drained, I was changed forever.
****** to swallow? Do you still meet up with them?

Well, I've participated in other threads, and folks have said the same thing. When a new thread was started, it died pretty quick, so I'm apprehensive on doing it yet again!

Of course KeikoandSage, you're always more than welcome to message me. We can discuss.

Donna
One can never be sure about new threads. They can die or they can flourish, depending on who is online to see them and what mood the viewers are in.

Yeah, kind of sucks actually. Looking forward to a spirited discussion with some interesting folks, and only getting crickets in response...

Sigh

That's why I prefer direct exchanges. Folks can ask and answer questions without fear of deviating from the main thread, that may remain quite interesting. Speaking for myself, I really don't like seeing a thread with an interesting title, opening it up and about half way through, it was hijacked and now focused on something I don't really care about!

I think my most significant experience was my first time. I lost my virginity to an older BBC. He was patient and took his time, the weed and Hennessey didn't hurt either. He got me hooked to where it was all I thought about; I wanted his cock in me. I would sneak out of the house and skip school to get that BBC. I can honestly say that nothing else has satisfied me like a BBC does. 😘#bbclove

Back