Most significant experience?

White women, what has been the most significant experience of your interracial life? The activity that most drove home the thought "My life will never be the same!"? That time is different for different women, of course. For some it was the first time taking anal. For others, the first time being shared. For others, when he secured a collar around your neck.

So what was your significant moment? Share with us in as much detail as you wish.
For me it was the first time my husband and I did a wife swap. It was with a black couple. My husband was on the bed with the black wife getting his cock sucked. This was so new to me and I was so nervous. I got to my knees and started sucking the black husbands cock. As soon as his black cock was in my mouth I felt liberated and my pussy was soaked. It was a fun and satisfying night.

Really short version. About five years ago, we (hubby and I) went on a short get-away to the Bahamas. We were pretty vanilla and after 10 years being married, life had pretty much gotten into the rut most marriages fall in to at about that time.

Over two days, the same Black guy talked to us while we were on the beach. Polite, intelligent, humorous, friendly and engaging. What I consider important is that he never once broached sex! We talked about everything else possible though. He was fun to be around.

After the second day of him chatting with us, hubby and I went to dinner. We both got a bit tipsy. At the bar in the hotel, having another ******* neither of us needed, he said that the guy was really in to me and wanted to have me! I thought he was insane and knew it was the alcohol talking. But he finished with a fateful statement "As far as I'm concerned, there isn't anything wrong with a little vacation fling."

Next day on the beach was a repeat of the last two days. But my husband's comment kept coming back to me. Late afternoon, I asked the Black guy to get us some beer at the cabana up the beach. When he was gone, asked hubby if he was serious about last night. Eyes big, surprised look, apprehensive nod. I said "No, say it, yes or no!" Remember this all like it was yesterday! He said yes and when the black guy came back, I invited him to our hotel room. The rest is history.

A lot of the story was eliminated and dramatically cut down, but the above is the general gist of it. If anyone has questions, thoughts, comments, please send me a note. Don't want to monopolize this thread!

Donna
That’s almost exactly how it happened for us except it was Barbados

For me I would say it was the first time taking that big step. We had talked about being open and played the game in the bedroom but we had yet to take that first step. Then my husband met his friends Mathew and they quickly became best friends and him and I got along really well too. We all became connected and very close to each other so we knew if we wanted to do something he was the one we wanted to do something with. It was super nervous approaching him because it wasn't just doing something with a bull but someone close. He was really receptive to the idea and had wanted something as well. So moving forward with it and knowing my husband knew was a life changing moment for us as well as bringing our relationship with Mathew to a whole new level and we continue that to this day.

MandiJ, you had a fabulous experience. It was what I had hoped to have with my first black lover. The three of us were already friends and got along pretty well, so it could have been great. There was all the great excitement of the seduction and the first date jitters and some really good sex (that would have gotten even better had we continued). Things were working well at home with an encouraging and horny husband waiting for me. But before too long my new guy showed he was too indiscreet to keep it going. We stayed friends afterwards, but he has moved far away so we're not in touch very much now.

MandiJ, you had a fabulous experience. It was what I had hoped to have with my first black lover. The three of us were already friends and got along pretty well, so it could have been great. There was all the great excitement of the seduction and the first date jitters and some really good sex (that would have gotten even better had we continued). Things were working well at home with an encouraging and horny husband waiting for me. But before too long my new guy showed he was too indiscreet to keep it going. We stayed friends afterwards, but he has moved far away so we're not in touch very much now.
So sorry to hear that it did not work out as something long term romantically. Sadly we did have to say goodbye to Mathew as life had him moving to Alaska for a few years. It has only been the last few years that he has moved back here and we have picked up a close friendship and more.

White women, what has been the most significant experience of your interracial life? The activity that most drove home the thought "My life will never be the same!"? That time is different for different women, of course. For some it was the first time taking anal. For others, the first time being shared. For others, when he secured a collar around your neck.

So what was your significant moment? Share with us in as much detail as you wish.

Has to be my first time...I lost my virginity to my friend's (much) older brother at a party...definitely set the tone for my attraction to black men...especially older black men.

Probably my second date the same evening with my initiator. We’d he’d a list filled moment of passion on the Saturday morning and I’d invited him over for a meal so I could actually get to know him as I only knew his name! He was an American Air ******* Policeman and just come off night shift and wanted to sleep lol

The whole day in that Saturday my head was in a whirl and I was going through mixed emotions of guilt and lust, what had I done! RAF Brize Norton wasn’t very forgiving to unfaithful wives in the eighties and I was now one of them! He came over that evening and was the perfect gent, all smiles and giggles as I stumbled about awkwardly serving dinner in my best red frock and high heels and really put me at ease. After dinner I asked if he’d like dessert, he knew what was on my mind for desert! He just giggled and said “why don’t you just come over here and serve yourself up cherry cake!” I just felt so wanted and relaxed sat on his lap arms around his neck with his hand manoeuvring up the cut in my dress to my newly shaven sensitive area, I swear his index finger was larger than my husbands penis! Of course he swept me up and carried me to the bedroom and gave the best orgasm I’d ever experienced with my fresh cream strawberry truffle still in the fridge!

We had a heavenly Saturday night and Sunday nearly all day in bed The truffle was all over the bed sheets 😂 I even when I tried to put them in the washing machine he took me saying my pink kimono dressing gown turned him on! I think everything turned him on! I knew then I could never give him up!

I'd honestly say the first time I fucked my husband. Before that I was just having fun being single and enjoying myself. When my husband and me finally got together it put us on the course that we live now being sexually adventurous and enjoying kink. So I would say that was the most significant moment that started things.

When I was raped at age 31 my first black experience. I found that i felt totally fulfilled and complate when he was in me and i cannot deny that while i had not been a willing participant at first i was more than willing during.

I’d been with various black men but then I met a younger man whose enormous dick just made me feel different. I fucked him like I’ve never done with anyone else, he even said he’d never experienced anything quite like it. He was inexperienced at 21 but a man through and through! I wanted to be in control and wouldn’t give out my digits and he changed his number or I would’ve fucked him again!
It’s not really “once you go black...” it’s more of once you go with the right black man... you bring out your inner lust and finally understand the desires you had caged inside your mind and body!
I agree, it takes the right man, black man, to bring out your deepest inner wants, needs and desires; to make you realize what you had kept hidden inside for so long and to finally realize who and what you truly are and want to be.

The short version: Treatend like a lady the hole evening with words and soft touchness and finally fucked like a bitch in the missionary with no mercy. He was an *******! After my 1st orgasm he did not stopped - he went on, and on and on - I came again and again. He was awesome and pumped me like hell. THIS was the signif. experience: Got a few orgasms in a row while fucked in the miss. and(!) a man who showed me to cross my internal red line. How? Well, he did not respond to my shouts and kept going...up and down...up and down...

Everything started off smooth and casual...usually.....then got all worked up and moved to the next step.....they got scared, nervous...changed their mind.....all kind of things....but......just....lost control and it got all crazy. Just how things can happen sometime.

Back