Military BBC - Civilian Women

As a former Marine living in San Diego California I know first hand that there are alot of military couples in the lifestyle here. I have played with numerous military couples. Military wives cheating while hubby is on float is common and married military men cheating while overseas is common as well. I fucked one military wife a few times who I had met on adultfriendfinder.com who said her and her husband were swingers. There was no way to verify if she was telling the truth but I blew her back out a few times.
Most of the guys in my gangbang crew are military men. Would love to find a woman to do a military themed gangbang were all the fellas wear dog tags, combat boots while stuffing her holes.
I would say your comment is 100 percent true. I think the military lifestyle creates a situation where cheating is common. Spouses are often gone on long deployments, so spouses find other company. I think the people in the LS are just honest about it. I have read swinging came out of WW II pilots. They were so close, that they had a pact that they would take care of the other pilots wives if they were killed and sometimes that meant taking care of their sexual needs.

I would say your comment is 100 percent true. I think the military lifestyle creates a situation where cheating is common. Spouses are often gone on long deployments, so spouses find other company. I think the people in the LS are just honest about it. I have read swinging came out of WW II pilots. They were so close, that they had a pact that they would take care of the other pilots wives if they were killed and sometimes that meant taking care of their sexual needs.
As far as most airf0rce people are concerned, it's not 'cheating'

It's just part of it.

The wife has always loved a man in uniform. When that uniform is filled by a 6’2, well hung, Army Office, she’s ready to service her country! He remains our long time trusted bull. Zero drama and lots of fun both in and out of the bedroom.
The camouflage also helps when they sneak off into the woods when their vanilla lunch could satisfy her insatiable appetite.
So thick

I kinda don't feel right about a military man's wife. if it was a civilian wife, i'll be all over it. But a military man's wife, while he's gone, i don't think I'll do it

After Rick graduated, among the real men I shared my body with was was an AFROTC Cadet. Alas, he lost his life in an F-111 mission. But, my body had provided his Black semen a refuge within my body.

-Angie

Back