Military BBC - Civilian Women

I went to college next to an army base, and some of the bars catered to both college and military. I was engaged at the time, but my fiance was deployed to the middle east during desert shield and storm the first two years. I got very involved with some black guys at the base while he was gone. That was the extent of my 'IR' experience until the last few months.
Was it good while he was away?

Wife is a 20+ year Army spouse. She spent many of those years volunteering for soldier support events. She often caught the eye of a young black soldier and she would ensure he knew that she was open and available to keep his morale up. Over the course of our time in the Army she kept her pussy readily available for young black cock and enjoyed be of service. Even at 53 she is still offering her warm folds to lonesome black men who want to fuck married white pussy.

I went to college next to an army base, and some of the bars catered to both college and military. I was engaged at the time, but my fiance was deployed to the middle east during desert shield and storm the first two years. I got very involved with some black guys at the base while he was gone. That was the extent of my 'IR' experience until the last few months.
Wow

Wife is a 20+ year Army spouse. She spent many of those years volunteering for soldier support events. She often caught the eye of a young black soldier and she would ensure he knew that she was open and available to keep his morale up. Over the course of our time in the Army she kept her pussy readily available for young black cock and enjoyed be of service. Even at 53 she is still offering her warm folds to lonesome black men who want to fuck married white pussy.
Blessings to her! That is a great service that any white woman could perform but far too few do so. It's great for black soldiers, airmen, whatever branch to have her spread her legs and welcome them in. I bet at 53 she is better than ever.

Love it. Wish she would take volunteers for clean up duty.

I’d meet my American Air ******* policeman lover often during the eighties at RAF Brize Norton. When my now ex husband was home we’d have to meet secretly off base. One of the excuses I’d use was my badminton class, I’d leave early in my badminton short white pleated skirt and we’d make love down a lane near the Plough pub in Alvescott with VC10’s screaming overhead 😂

I’d meet my American Air ******* policeman lover often during the eighties at RAF Brize Norton. When my now ex husband was home we’d have to meet secretly off base. One of the excuses I’d use was my badminton class, I’d leave early in my badminton short white pleated skirt and we’d make love down a lane near the Plough pub in Alvescott with VC10’s screaming overhead 😂
so now we can't say United States Air *******?
^^that's United States Air F0rce^^

It took 6 months to organize (never that many again). It was over a 3 day weekend while her husband was on a 6 month temporary duty assignment. She didn’t do a 86 at once. She did small groups and every holes was used repeatedly. It took her a week to walk right again.
Did y'all keep her full of black dick until her hubby got home?

Back