Military BBC - Civilian Women

There is normally quite an active swinging and swapping scene on active duty bases. Had an ex girlfriend that was passed around quite a bit at a local AF Base while she was in college in the same town. Military Swingers parties were her favorite because there were always several black cocks to choose from! Damn I miss her! ;-)
It took some time but back when we lived at Ft Campbell I was able to find an Airman to seduce my wife with my help. She never knew I was feeding him information but he finally did get her to fuck him and they fucked a few times a week for just over 2 years (it stopped because we moved). I had an agreement with him to interduce her to some of his black friends and work on getting her fucked by them as well once he got her comfortable fucking him but he never did live up to his part of the agreement, he just fucked her himself. He knew the plan was if we could get her to fuck his black friends for them to try and breed her. It has been so many years since she has fucked anyone else that now I am in the same boat and looking for someone in this area that is willing to invest some time in seducing her so she will fuck again! She is back to being the good girl she was before he fucked her and is conseritiave, shy, prudish and a bit religious but we were able to break through all that before and get her to fuck like crazy and I hope to make it happen again!!

My wife that I got to fuck an Airman at Ft. Campbell after much work on getting her seduced by him but he did get to fuck her a few times a week for over 2 years. It stopped because we moved and now I want to see if I can find someone to seduce her and start fucking her again. It has been a long time a really long time and she needs cock and it would be great if it was BBC and lots of it!!!

Attachments

• Retreat.JPG
    Retreat.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 194
so now we can't say United States Air *******?
^^that's United States Air F0rce^^

this b2w text bot is out of control. it ruins people’s posts.
it’s obvious when a word has been “*” out.
wish they would go back and do a simple edit and change the word (like FO rce) so their thoughts are readsble.

My wife that I got to fuck an Airman at Ft. Campbell after much work on getting her seduced by him but he did get to fuck her a few times a week for over 2 years. It stopped because we moved and now I want to see if I can find someone to seduce her and start fucking her again. It has been a long time a really long time and she needs cock and it would be great if it was BBC and lots of it!!!
Hottie

Over twenty years ago my exwife and I used to live near a naval training base and half the guys she met during our marriage were black military. She didn't mess with the young recruits but black studs her age(mid/late 20's) were all a go. There were a few towny sports bars the guys hung out at where they'd have dancing on the weekends and her and the girlfriends would go all the time . I remember getting excited watching her get ready for a night out and being so turned on waiting for her to get back.

:lips: Larrycuckold have been with several soldiers, but then being in the military and married to a soldier Larrycuckold had a lot of encounters. Larrycuckold prefer a Military man. Larrycuckold was getting fucked by a Black major in the Army while Larrycuckold spouse was in Iraq. Larrycuckold spouse not only knew about it but had set it up.

One time when Larrycuckold spouse had come home from training, they had been gone over a month. Larrycuckold met them at their unit with a Black man's cum running down Larrycuckold legs. Larrycuckold spouse loved it. Hail Larrycuckold !

Back