Military BBC - Civilian Women

BlackBalls

Male
Gold Member
I attended a local picnic recently, sponsored by a military families. While at the event I spoke with several brothas who were, are in the U.S. military. The brothas said they often experienced civilian women, many married, meeting black soldiers for sex in their apartments, cars and hotels. Ladies, have your or a lady friend privately met bbc for sex and if so, tell us your story.

As a former Marine living in San Diego California I know first hand that there are alot of military couples in the lifestyle here. I have played with numerous military couples. Military wives cheating while hubby is on float is common and married military men cheating while overseas is common as well. I fucked one military wife a few times who I had met on adultfriendfinder.com who said her and her husband were swingers. There was no way to verify if she was telling the truth but I blew her back out a few times.
Most of the guys in my gangbang crew are military men. Would love to find a woman to do a military themed gangbang were all the fellas wear dog tags, combat boots while stuffing her holes.

Was stationed at Fort Hood while in the military there were a lot of lonely married white wives at the bars believe me

That's what the brothas told me, TDY deployments left wives home for weeks, sometimes months at a time. Can you share your favorite lonely wife story with us? Was she cheating with BBC for the first time, those are the fun ladies,

I live in the largest fleet concentration area in the world, the Tidewater area of Virginia. Let's just say that it's a 'target rich environment' for any and all passions mild to wild........and there's LOTS of sharing and swapping happening, as much on base and in base housing as off base!

good to know, tell us your best wife story being used. my favorite is the quiet, shy white wife nobody expects, who secretly meets in a hotel, apartment while her husband is working. nothing better than a shy wife performing for black men in private.

Back