Military BBC - Civilian Women

I read a story a few years ago where a senior officer and his wife got outed as swingers. I don’t remember which branch (think it may have been the Navy) but he got busted down in rank, kicked out of the military, and I believe he lost his pension too. So folks, yes there are “martial shenanigans” going on, but don’t think for a minute it’s all condoned, or that the higher ups are always just going to look the other way.
He was an Army 2-star.

Air ******* veteran.
My first duty station was Langley AFB, in Hampton Virginia. From there I was stationed in Korea, Germany (where I organized a 86 bbc gangbang for a officers wife over a 3 day weekend),Turkey and Az. All of the had one thing in common the women both married and single loved Black men.

Air ******* veteran.
My first duty station was Langley AFB, in Hampton Virginia. From there I was stationed in Korea, Germany (where I organized a 86 bbc gangbang for a officers wife over a 3 day weekend),Turkey and Az. All of the had one thing in common the women both married and single loved Black men.
Damn I'd love to know about that 86 bbc gangbang!

I went to college next to an army base, and some of the bars catered to both college and military. I was engaged at the time, but my fiance was deployed to the middle east during desert shield and storm the first two years. I got very involved with some black guys at the base while he was gone. That was the extent of my 'IR' experience until the last few months.

Back