mexican wife wants a bi racial baby

my wife and i have been trying to have a baby for years and she cant get pregnant anymore. we have 1 baby only but shes been wanting to have another . she thinks black guys have a better chance of getting her pregant so latelty she been talking about have a bi racial baby. i wouldnt mind but im nervous of what family would think. shes mexican so she comes from a traditional family

my wife and i have been trying to have a baby for years and she cant get pregnant anymore. we have 1 baby only but shes been wanting to have another . she thinks black guys have a better chance of getting her pregant so latelty she been talking about have a bi racial baby. i wouldnt mind but im nervous of what family would think. shes mexican so she comes from a traditional family

I’m from Los Angeles and can help your wife get pregnant, want to PM me?

It has been great for us to have a biracial kid. black-preg.jpg

If she is from a traditional family, they are going to be pissed off. If this happens, what will you two tell her and your family?

Where u guys from

where are you located?

They want know babies come out the womb however. Any color

I’m not a liberal ...just calling it what it is . All races can be racist ...relax. I rguess as your post.... her Mexican family will be upset due to one thing...the baby’s color

I think it should be done if that what y’all want. You will never fully satisfied everyone else so make the best decision for y’all. Yes it will be a little difficult in the beginning but over time it will get easier. You only live once so enjoy it

Back