Couples in Kansas impregnated and deliver the bi racial baby?

fredks66212

Male
From
KS, US
Interested in maybe having the wife have unprotected sex with the possibility of getting pregnant. We live in Kansas. just wondering if others in Kansas have had that experience and what it is like raising a bi-racial baby with sisters and brothers being white.

If you reply and have advice, would love to understand How old is your baby, have they experienced any issues with schools, work and community challenges? Have you as a parent had any uncomfortable situations?

Interested in maybe having the wife have unprotected sex with the possibility of getting pregnant. We live in Kansas. just wondering if others in Kansas have had that experience and what it is like raising a bi-racial baby with sisters and brothers being white.

If you reply and have advice, would love to understand How old is your baby, have they experienced any issues with schools, work and community challenges? Have you as a parent had any uncomfortable situations?
we have more than one. at this point the issue's not so much school, tho depending upon the school, there can be some peer issues.
at first relatives & friends might not know what to do. but if you choose your friends with care, they will accept & understand.
many of the women will also be beyond just curious as well. many have approached alyssa about it, & a few have followed suit.
its the family. parents might be upset, but eventually if they realize the only chance to see their grandchildren is learning to live with it, most will.
my parents were more difficult than hers, because these were not their genetic descendants, but they also understood they'd be cut of from those that were & that i fully accepts (adopted) the other children as well...so they learned to deal with it on that level, as adopted.
her babies were her parents grandchildren no matter who the donor was.
the other children were actually the easiest. we involved them in the process as soon as we knew alyssa was bred & pregged up.
we're proactive about discussing the biology of it so peers & the schools aren't the point of a poisoned spear. they hit our shield instead!
alyssa has 3 sisters, all 3 are married. the youngest was the most accepting, & already has had her first, which is now nearly 2.
her husband has always been a beta which is how their first 2 (brown twins) babies were conceived. this was just the next step. i'd expect an announcement soon.
the middle sister is now almost 6months along. her husband took a bit more convincing but made a mess of himself which made his decision for him. she told him if he came, he was giving the co-******* (he also sired on of alyssa's) expressed permission to cum in her & breed her. he ended up shooting so hard when she was teasing hubby about how fertile she was, how potent the sperm was, how black the baby would be he sprayed all over his chest & face.
the oldest of alyssa's sisters has been stubborn...but i think only on the surface since she's been dancing very closely with very tall athletic very dark black men on her ladies' nights. also we checked her browsing history & found she's been watching interracial, but also searching using the words "*preg*" & "breed"! the hubby's on board, but very beta & sis is very alpha. she rules the roost strongly, & he's henpecked. alyssa expects a breakthru soon.
so her parents will end up with most of their grandchildren being rather dark-skinned. even the ones i've sired are fairly brown, given i'm dark italian/sicilian (alot of middle eastern & north african genes).
by the way, we're next door, in colorado, hours south & east of denver.

Only from Kansas? I would LOVE to have a baby with a Black Lover and have had many pregnancy risk encounters and I can tell you the sex is UNBELIEVABLE!! Knowing that you are risking a pregnancy with a Black Lover is an INENSE moment and OMG the orgasms!!

But I'm not from Kansas............J (the wife)

Only from Kansas? I would LOVE to have a baby with a Black Lover and have had many pregnancy risk encounters and I can tell you the sex is UNBELIEVABLE!! Knowing that you are risking a pregnancy with a Black Lover is an INENSE moment and OMG the orgasms!!

But I'm not from Kansas............J (the wife)
That's so beautiful to hear you say. Yes Black and Whites have the Best Sex..it's absolutely mind Blowing and very orgasmic!

interested in your predicament.........would love to talk more

Back