Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

• It doesn't matter as long as my wife is happy.

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • We all get off together.

Votes: 39 10.4%
  • It's ok if I don't get off, as long as the bull cums.

Votes: 67 17.8%
  • Nothing matters except serving your black bull and making him cum.

Votes: 207 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously, the desire for most white couples who desire to become 'Black-Owned' is so the hubby can enjoy the sight of that black cum filling his wife's pussy so he can clean her up fast! They can't wait to enjoy it.View attachment 503142 View attachment 503143

I don't want to clean her up I just want to get black cum running down her legs while I watch and recorded it for the black cock lifestyle we want to live love and encourage it to others to try and live the lifestyle and maybe even a few converted friends where they would have been impregnated by the bulls and white husband's love it and are ****** into a black cock whore wife lifestyles

I don't want to clean her up I just want to get black cum running down her legs while I watch and recorded it for the black cock lifestyle we want to live love and encourage it to others to try and live the lifestyle and maybe even a few converted friends where they would have been impregnated by the bulls and white husband's love it and are ****** into a black cock whore wife lifestyles

Stop half assing it and suck that BBC until it shoots down your throat.

Back