Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

• It doesn't matter as long as my wife is happy.

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • We all get off together.

Votes: 39 10.4%
  • It's ok if I don't get off, as long as the bull cums.

Votes: 67 17.8%
  • Nothing matters except serving your black bull and making him cum.

Votes: 207 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have never focused on making a woman come or on coming myself. My sole purpose is to give and receive pleasure so if the topic comes I tell the couple not to EXPECT me to come. I fuck because I crave the feeling of a pussy around my cock, why would I rush to bring that feeling to an end?

For me myself there is nothing more off potting than having my cock sucked or yanked with the primary focus being to make me cum. Suck my cock because you enjoy how it feels in your mouth. Wank my cock because you like the hardness in your hand.

Do it that way and you will be rewarded naturally with the loudest of roars and the hardest of spurts. The flip side must also be true because well I have to struggle to think of occasions when women have not cum when with me

I have never focused on making a woman come or on coming myself. My sole purpose is to give and receive pleasure so if the topic comes I tell the couple not to EXPECT me to come. I fuck because I crave the feeling of a pussy around my cock, why would I rush to bring that feeling to an end?

For me myself there is nothing more off potting than having my cock sucked or yanked with the primary focus being to make me cum. Suck my cock because you enjoy how it feels in your mouth. Wank my cock because you like the hardness in your hand.

Do it that way and you will be rewarded naturally with the loudest of roars and the hardest of spurts. The flip side must also be true because well I have to struggle to think of occasions when women have not cum when with me

Totally true. Its about sexual freedom and enjoyment. No one should rush to climax. Important thing is to enjoy the moment. With regards to the movie- sad to have wasted that huge cum load.

Totally true. Its about sexual freedom and enjoyment. No one should rush to climax. Important thing is to enjoy the moment. With regards to the movie- sad to have wasted that huge cum load.

Glad you agree. Oh and yes I do try to save it for the couples whenever possible lol

As a sissy bitch faggot gurl for Black Men, my goal is to be rewarded with His cum, but not until HE is ready to give it to me. He can fuck my mouth and my sissy pussy as long as He wishes....until He gets to his pleasure threshold...i never, ever try to rush it. i want Him to use me as He wishes, for as long as He wishes. i enjoy each and every minute of Him using me for His pleasure. i get my greatest pleasure by serving Him. :blackheart:

Back