Married women are the best

Hi....after about 5 years of fantasizing about my wife fucking a black guy, I finally worked up the nerve to tell her about it. Wife is young 51, very pretty, thin, fit.....we have fantasized together a few times. She says she is doing it for me, but is not so into it. I like to think she really is into it, but just doesnt want me to think she is attracted to black guys.....ive explained that im ok with her wanting black guys.....she does fuck a little harder and sems more into it as she tells me that she loves black cock! What do you think?
I
Hi....after about 5 years of fantasizing about my wife fucking a black guy, I finally worked up the nerve to tell her about it. Wife is young 51, very pretty, thin, fit.....we have fantasized together a few times. She says she is doing it for me, but is not so into it. I like to think she really is into it, but just doesnt want me to think she is attracted to black guys.....ive explained that im ok with her wanting black guys.....she does fuck a little harder and sems more into it as she tells me that she loves black cock! What do you think?
I agree 110% ! Once Pam got into it we both always enjoy better sex! After she actually got blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, things got even better! It's an almost "you gotta be part of it to really appreciate the difference it makes!"

it actually kinds of bugs me that some men are so into the fact that I'm married.

I want them to want ME physically....not just because I'm married.
I am sure they do love you physically honey, its just that a married woman has
a different dimension, almost like a taboo or fantasy of the shy houusewife breaking loose, enjoying herself with her lover, with her husband's approval.

That is probably the best insight that I have ever heard from a man! I am very particular, but I know what my needs are, and it is easy
to know what you guys needs are most of the time..........lol

Very true but married women are like going on a first date you have to take the time to get to know them and I would say make them comfortable to .

Well it seems like she love black dick but maybe she just wants to keep to her yourself for now ?

I

I agree 110% ! Once Pam got into it we both always enjoy better sex! After she actually got blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, things got even better! It's an almost "you gotta be part of it to really appreciate the difference it makes!"

It depends some men can handle your situation some can't so they get divorced or the wife just decides to cheat which is the wrong decision .

Heard that married women with ******* are the best she is in it for just the sex and wants to prove she can still fuck good and hubby will think twice about divorce and baby custody so just let it happen

Lol men have pride that's for sure you don't just accept things please most men would rather be divorced then accept a man or a black man banging his wife .

IMG_0236.JPG I've been married over 20 years and our relationship was fine, if a bit stale. The fact that I can fuck other men, being married, with hubby wanting it and black guys loving it, makes it a win-win for everybody involved.
And me wanting to keep myself as attractive as I can as I approach 50 can only be good for all involved.
I deliberately show my wedding ring to guys now, it's like a magnet to many!

I had lots of black guys tell me that they much preferred married white women. Most said that there was not a lot of drama with married women. They said they were there for the sex, the women were looking to be satisfied and in returning the sexual favors to the guys. I know that every black guy I had sex with, I tried my best to make sure he got my best effort to please him. I always figured if I made it good for him he would make it good for me.

Phyliss

View attachment 1172837 I've been married over 20 years and our relationship was fine, if a bit stale. The fact that I can fuck other men, being married, with hubby wanting it and black guys loving it, makes it a win-win for everybody involved.
And me wanting to keep myself as attractive as I can as I approach 50 can only be good for all involved.
I deliberately show my wedding ring to guys now, it's like a magnet to many!

Everybody situation is different and your husband wants this to happen just as much as you do .

I had lots of black guys tell me that they much preferred married white women. Most said that there was not a lot of drama with married women. They said they were there for the sex, the women were looking to be satisfied and in returning the sexual favors to the guys. I know that every black guy I had sex with, I tried my best to make sure he got my best effort to please him. I always figured if I made it good for him he would make it good for me.

Phyliss

That's true like you said no drama at all most want attention and good sex .

I have found age to more of a determining factor than marital status There is nothing better than a 40 to 50 YO physically fit woman that is horny. They have a good understanding of what they want and what you need. Another advantage to married women is there is less bullshit to contend with. They want you for one reason and one reason only either you will fill their needs or you won't. Usually but not always younger women married or not lack the self confidence to be truly great in bed.

I have found age to more of a determining factor than marital status There is nothing better than a 40 to 50 YO physically fit woman that is horny. They have a good understanding of what they want and what you need. Another advantage to married women is there is less bullshit to contend with. They want you for one reason and one reason only either you will fill their needs or you won't. Usually but not always younger women married or not lack the self confidence to be truly great in bed.

I have to agree with everything you just said really mature horny women are great that's what I have been attracting lately horny mature women .

So I had my fair share of single women and a couple married women I wish I would have recorded it but oh well . Idk what it is but married women just seem to fuck you a lot better and the thrill is better I can say that interracial sex is a great connection .

Back