Married women are the best

So I had my fair share of single women and a couple married women I wish I would have recorded it but oh well . Idk what it is but married women just seem to fuck you a lot better and the thrill is better I can say that interracial sex is a great connection .
Our bull loves that he can fuck and impregnate my wife without any obligations. For him it's highly arousing to knock up a married white woman with a black baby.

tumblr_ofluomR8KY1ukp1uvo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that married women are inherently better in bed. A lot of it is likely selection bias. When I meet a girl outside the lifestyle, penis size doesn't really come up until right before we have sex and then it's a roll of the dice whether she'll be able to take it. Women in the lifestyle tend to be specifically looking for long sessions of sex with a guy who has a large penis and are likely to have already had a large penis/ know what they can take. When I have sex with women in that category, issues of size never come up. I can pretty much do what I want for as long as I want without having to constantly check that she's ok or take breaks for her to recover. I've never hooked up with any single women from swinging sites but I'm sure they would have similar capacity and stamina.

I wouldn't say that married women are inherently better in bed. A lot of it is likely selection bias. When I meet a girl outside the lifestyle, penis size doesn't really come up until right before we have sex and then it's a roll of the dice whether she'll be able to take it. Women in the lifestyle tend to be specifically looking for long sessions of sex with a guy who has a large penis and are likely to have already had a large penis/ know what they can take. When I have sex with women in that category, issues of size never come up. I can pretty much do what I want for as long as I want without having to constantly check that she's ok or take breaks for her to recover. I've never hooked up with any single women from swinging sites but I'm sure they would have similar capacity and stamina.

That's why explained how I felt single women are good in bed too with some older women less of the drama .

Probably there is a reason why married women are more cooperative in the bed... Motivation for unmarried women is to satisfy her sexual needs.. While doing that she may try different men for variety or out of curiosity so sexual satisfaction is the objective.. Once it is achieved she lost interest to go any further however for married women it's altogether a different ball game.. Firstly she knows what she wants in bed... She needs more than normal sex because she has already husband for normal and standard fucking... Otherwise there's no reason why she should sleep with men other than husband unless she gets something extra in return.. That's why she won't act like drama queen which unmarried women may behave... Secondly unmarried women may ulterior motives other than just sex like she may be looking for potential partner or hubby for stability however married women have only single point agenda... Eat desert outside what's not available at home
Well said!

It's good that you are concerned with the woman's safety. Getting impaled when not expecting it could lead to disastrous results!

Women in the lifestyle tend to be specifically looking for long sessions of sex with a guy who has a large penis and are likely to have already had a large penis/ know what they can take. When I have sex with women in that category, issues of size never come up. I can pretty much do what I want for as long as I want without having to constantly check that she's ok or take breaks for her to recover.

You just described my wife to a tee. Go as long and hard as you want, she will still want more when your done :)

Hello; I am the blanckandy. leader of a gangbnag at the BBC. to give pleasure to all white women around the world. if you need a baby too, we are available to help you: and all that is FREE; I tell you again: it's totally FREE; provided you take charge of yourself. for more information and to keep in touch; call me: 225 02 90 62 81 or skype: blacksugar140 or ToussaintBourget@yahoo.fr.

Back