Married women are the best

So I had my fair share of single women and a couple married women I wish I would have recorded it but oh well . Idk what it is but married women just seem to fuck you a lot better and the thrill is better I can say that interracial sex is a great connection .
Probably there is a reason why married women are more cooperative in the bed... Motivation for unmarried women is to satisfy her sexual needs.. While doing that she may try different men for variety or out of curiosity so sexual satisfaction is the objective.. Once it is achieved she lost interest to go any further however for married women it's altogether a different ball game.. Firstly she knows what she wants in bed... She needs more than normal sex because she has already husband for normal and standard fucking... Otherwise there's no reason why she should sleep with men other than husband unless she gets something extra in return.. That's why she won't act like drama queen which unmarried women may behave... Secondly unmarried women may ulterior motives other than just sex like she may be looking for potential partner or hubby for stability however married women have only single point agenda... Eat desert outside what's not available at home

So I had my fair share of single women and a couple married women I wish I would have recorded it but oh well . Idk what it is but married women just seem to fuck you a lot better and the thrill is better I can say that interracial sex is a great connection .
As a white guy whose wife has been blackened, I have to totally agree with you. There's more than just plain logic to support my thinking on this, there's a lot of common sense and I'll tell you why! When Pam and Edwin, my old university friend and roommate, first began to make out it initially went from her mere fascination with him, and he for her, to his finally blackening her. There were many steps between these two incidents, i.e., it started when Edwin's manhood could no longer hide its excitement, a situation not ignored by Pam while they were dancing back at our hotel suite. Neither was Pam's crotch ignored by Edwin's Roman Hands and Russian Fingers, if you know what I mean. The real action started when Pam unzipped Edwin's pants, reached in and assisted his huge black manhood escape it enclosure, all of nearly 12 inches of it! (She became so enthralled by its size she later measured it using a small key chain retractable measuring tape.) The next thing I recall was Pam on her knees giving Edwin a blow job like nothing I had ever seen before even though we had been married for almost nine years! It didn't take too long before Edwin was blowing a full load of hot cum in her mouth! That momentarily really pissed me off, the one and only time I that I did get pissed! What pissed me was that she swallowed every drop and then licked his entire cock and balls in search of any droplet of cum she might have had missed! That was something she had "never" done for me "ever"! Yes, she had given me blow jobs but not like that! That night I lost count of the number of time Edwin made her cum once he got into her, I stopped counting at 16, five of which occurred while he was eating her pussy! So don't try and convince the converted! I believe "most white married women" go all out with no holds barred when getting fucked by a well endowed black guy who knows how to use his weapon on a white pussy, I witnessed it!

Last edited:
So don't try and convince the converted most white married women don't go all out with no holds barred when getting fucked by a well endowed black guy who knows how to use his weapon on a white pussy, I witnessed it!

I know you "witnessed it" but do you really think it's all about how well endowed they are? It's more an aggression thing for some women, I think. It is for me, anyway.

I'm not saying all black men are this way, but I haven't known many white guys who are so confident and sure of what they want. It overwhelms you sometimes. And I don't THINK they all know I'm married.

Anyway. Sorry. It's late and I'll be good.

I know you "witnessed it" but do you really think it's all about how well endowed they are? It's more an aggression thing for some women, I think. It is for me, anyway.

I'm not saying all black men are this way, but I haven't known many white guys who are so confident and sure of what they want. It overwhelms you sometimes. And I don't THINK they all know I'm married.

No! I do not believe it has anything to do with how well endowed anyone is! I do believe though, it has everything to do with how well they use it and how they treat the woman they're with! Ediwin was a real exception, a suburb gentleman, hugely endowed and knew how to use it!

it actually kinds of bugs me that some men are so into the fact that I'm married.

I want them to want ME physically....not just because I'm married.

I understand but like I said it has to be a connection physically and mentally instead of I am about to have sex with a married woman I can say that most women in general don't like be treated like a one night stand .

Last edited:

Every women is different and most know what they want and don't like

I understand but like I said it has to be a connection physically and mentally instead of I am about to have sex with a married woman I can that most women in general don't like be treated like a one night stand .

Okay. But I thought we were talking about what causes that physical reaction. For me it's knowing he wants me, and being able to give in and let go to it all.

As a white guy whose wife has been blackened, I have to totally agree with you. There's more than just plain logic to support my thinking on this, there's a lot of common sense and I'll tell you why! When Pam and Edwin, my old university friend and roommate, first began to make out it initially went from her mere fascination with him, and he for her, to his finally blackening her. There were many steps between these two incidents, i.e., it started when Edwin's manhood could no longer hide its excitement, a situation not ignored by Pam while they were dancing back at our hotel suite. Neither was Pam's crotch ignored by Edwin's Roman Hands and Russian Fingers, if you know what I mean. The real action started when Pam unzipped Edwin's pants, reached in and assisted his huge black manhood escape it enclosure, all of nearly 12 inches of it! (She became so enthralled by its size she later measured it using a small key chain retractable measuring tape.) The next thing I recall was Pam on her knees giving Edwin a blow job like nothing I had ever seen before even though we had been married for almost nine years! It didn't take too long before Edwin was blowing a full load of hot cum in her mouth! That momentarily really pissed me off, the one and only time I that I did get pissed! What pissed me was that she swallowed every drop and then licked his entire cock and balls in search of any droplet of cum she might have had missed! That was something she had "never" done for me "ever"! Yes, she had given me blow jobs but not like that! That night I lost count of the number of time Edwin made her cum once he got into her, I stopped counting at 16, five of which occurred while he was eating her pussy! So don't try and convince the converted! I believe "most white married women" go all out with no holds barred when getting fucked by a well endowed black guy who knows how to use his weapon on a white pussy, I witnessed it!

I understand what you're saying but I look at how you treat a woman that's important let's be honest any men of any race aren't packing a 12 inches so if he was a 7 would your wife be disappointed ? Or would she be happy because she felt special

Okay. But I thought we were talking about what causes that physical reaction. For me it's knowing he wants me, and being able to give in and let go to it all.
We are that's what he should do I think it depends on how the male views you too .

(I'm sorry if I'm talking out of turn...just trying to explain how I feel about it all)

I rather a woman be honest with me and say how you feel it doesn't bother me I am open to talking to you all your doing is expressing how you feel that's no crime in that .

I understand what you're saying but I look at how you treat a woman that's important let's be honest any men of any race aren't packing a 12 inches so if he was a 7 would your wife be disappointed ? Or would she be happy because she felt special
I know she would not have had been disappointed! Overall it was the totality of what Edwin offered, his extra endowment was just a bonus! In fact as she later confessed to me, for the first hour or so she thought she'd called it quits at any moment it hurt so much trying to accommadate Edwin's offering. It was Edwin's care and concern, never trying to go balls deep without letting Pam's pussy ample opportunity to adjust to its new found guest, that allowed her to continue. Pam also told me, and I quote, "I never thought I'd ever do it with any other man, not ever, but Edwin pushed all the right buttons! He's such a gentleman! He knows how to make a woman feel good even if she is cheating on her husband!" I've never considered it cheating as I was there when it happened and I did nothing to stop it! If fact it was a long held fantasy of mine, in real blunt terms, to see a white pussy get nailed by a black cock! I never dreamed I'd ever actually witness it, needless to add that the white pussy I would witness getting pounded would belong to none other than my wife! Again, the size of the black cock was never a consideration in any of my fantasies, but it was one hell of a bonus!

Probably there is a reason why married women are more cooperative in the bed... Motivation for unmarried women is to satisfy her sexual needs.. While doing that she may try different men for variety or out of curiosity so sexual satisfaction is the objective.. Once it is achieved she lost interest to go any further however for married women it's altogether a different ball game.. Firstly she knows what she wants in bed... She needs more than normal sex because she has already husband for normal and standard fucking... Otherwise there's no reason why she should sleep with men other than husband unless she gets something extra in return.. That's why she won't act like drama queen which unmarried women may behave... Secondly unmarried women may ulterior motives other than just sex like she may be looking for potential partner or hubby for stability however married women have only single point agenda... Eat desert outside what's not available at home

That is probably the best insight that I have ever heard from a man! I am very particular, but I know what my needs are, and it is easy
to know what you guys needs are most of the time..........lol

Hi....after about 5 years of fantasizing about my wife fucking a black guy, I finally worked up the nerve to tell her about it. Wife is young 51, very pretty, thin, fit.....we have fantasized together a few times. She says she is doing it for me, but is not so into it. I like to think she really is into it, but just doesnt want me to think she is attracted to black guys.....ive explained that im ok with her wanting black guys.....she does fuck a little harder and sems more into it as she tells me that she loves black cock! What do you think?

Back