Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I do like to suck cock, and Black cocks are very nice indeed.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?

I have - my first one was a BBC in an adult theater while she was fucking his friend

Yes definitely. We both suck him. She was on top with one and I was sucking his balls and rubbing my tongue all around his cock and her pussy while he was buried in her. They both went wild. Another we was both sucking his cock and balls wanting him to cum in our faces, he was pretty big, so we couldn't take all of his cock in our mouth so he pushed the wife over on her back and threw her legs over her shoulders , which he normally wouldn't because his cock was really big, buried his big cock in her with one thrust ( which made her scream)and fucked the ******* out of her cumming in about 2 minutes. I cleaned him off while til she recovered

I have completely submitted to our BULL. For 5 years we have only played with him and after 1.5 years of playing together I began willingly getting on my knees naked and sucking his gorgeous cock while he and my wife stand over me kissing each other. Sometimes she will guide his cock into my mouth and hold it while I suck him. I softly lick his balls, lick up his entire shaft, savor the tip of his cock and deep throat him. I love hearing his low deep groans when I deep throat him as they are kissing because it lets me know that I am pleasing him. Especially when he places his strong hand on the back of my head as I go all the way down on him. Truth is that even typing this is making me want him in my mouth and my dick is hard right now from thinking about it.

Last edited:
I have completely submitted to our BULL. For 5 years we have only played with him and after 1.5 years of playing together I began willingly getting on my knees naked and sucking his gorgeous cock while he and my wife stand over me kissing each other. Sometimes she will guide his cock into my mouth and hold it while I suck him. I softly lick his balls, lick up his entire shaft, savor the tip of his cock and deep throat him. I love hearing his low deeps groans when I deep throat him as they are kissing because it lets me know that I am pleasing him. Especially when he places his strong hand on the back of my head as I go all the way down on him. Truth is that even typing this is making me want him in my mouth and my dick is hard right now from thinking about it.
Mmmmmmm...I love watching my wife and our BBC rubbing and kissing on each other while I'm sucking his big cock. They will just push me away and he starts fucking the ******* out of her....love it

Mmmmmmm...I love watching my wife and our BBC rubbing and kissing on each other while I'm sucking his big cock. They will just push me away and he starts fucking the ******* out of her....love it
Love when I am pushed away and they focus on each other like I am not even there. While I submissively watch them I rub myself with two fingers like I am rubbing a pussy clit

Back