Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Hell yeah dog...we gotta let these white men submit to these cocks and suck us like the lil sissies they are.
I agree. I think black men should show off their cocks to white men when they get a chance to like in restrooms, showers, saunas, steam rooms, etc because you might be surprise how many white men will become submissive and get down on their knees to suck.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I do like to suck cock, and Black cocks are very nice indeed.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?

I have - my first one was a BBC in an adult theater while she was fucking his friend

Yes definitely. We both suck him. She was on top with one and I was sucking his balls and rubbing my tongue all around his cock and her pussy while he was buried in her. They both went wild. Another we was both sucking his cock and balls wanting him to cum in our faces, he was pretty big, so we couldn't take all of his cock in our mouth so he pushed the wife over on her back and threw her legs over her shoulders , which he normally wouldn't because his cock was really big, buried his big cock in her with one thrust ( which made her scream)and fucked the ******* out of her cumming in about 2 minutes. I cleaned him off while til she recovered

Back