Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I have completely submitted to our BULL. For 5 years we have only played with him and after 1.5 years of playing together I began willingly getting on my knees naked and sucking his gorgeous cock while he and my wife stand over me kissing each other. Sometimes she will guide his cock into my mouth and hold it while I suck him. I softly lick his balls, lick up his entire shaft, savor the tip of his cock and deep throat him. I love hearing his low deep groans when I deep throat him as they are kissing because it lets me know that I am pleasing him. Especially when he places his strong hand on the back of my head as I go all the way down on him. Truth is that even typing this is making me want him in my mouth and my dick is hard right now from thinking about it.

Last edited:
I have completely submitted to our BULL. For 5 years we have only played with him and after 1.5 years of playing together I began willingly getting on my knees naked and sucking his gorgeous cock while he and my wife stand over me kissing each other. Sometimes she will guide his cock into my mouth and hold it while I suck him. I softly lick his balls, lick up his entire shaft, savor the tip of his cock and deep throat him. I love hearing his low deeps groans when I deep throat him as they are kissing because it lets me know that I am pleasing him. Especially when he places his strong hand on the back of my head as I go all the way down on him. Truth is that even typing this is making me want him in my mouth and my dick is hard right now from thinking about it.
Mmmmmmm...I love watching my wife and our BBC rubbing and kissing on each other while I'm sucking his big cock. They will just push me away and he starts fucking the ******* out of her....love it

Mmmmmmm...I love watching my wife and our BBC rubbing and kissing on each other while I'm sucking his big cock. They will just push me away and he starts fucking the ******* out of her....love it
Love when I am pushed away and they focus on each other like I am not even there. While I submissively watch them I rub myself with two fingers like I am rubbing a pussy clit

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I have sucked a lot of bbc in my life and my craving is probably stronger lol.. I feel where I belong

Hell yeah dog...we gotta let these white men submit to these cocks and suck us like the lil sissies they are.
Yes please let us! I'm headed over to a Superior man's home I met on Double this afternoon for lunch. He said he has multiple loads, I offered to collect. I'm a middle age married white headed go unload a Black mans balls for him because I've accepted it as my role in society. My wife is proud of where I am from where I came.

I would absolutely love to suck your black dick. I would do it in front of others too. I suck a few cocks in front of and fir my wife. She loved getting Alcock soaked with her pushy juice then telling e to suck it.
Really they us nothing better then sucking on a black cock that had been hard fucking your wife and have her direct your mouth on to him as he is ready to cum.
The memory that still makes me crazy is we went to this swingers club. We had been there a while and both of us were very hot and ready. My wife had me licked her several times while guys watched. A couple of guys even came over and had her suck third dicks in front of me. Then we walked back into the main group action room. It was early yet and not much happening. As we entered, my wife first holding my hand she squeezed it hard. I looked up and there was this VERY well hung black bull. My wife turned to me kissed me and said “ I want his cock” stay here,
Then she turned and walked away. Everyone wS naked or had white towels on. He had a small towel on his leg his black dick was out. My wife, blonde with a wicked body for fucking walked up sat in a chair a feet feet away from him and opened her legs. He didn’t wait. In a few seconds thru were kissing and he was about to start fucking her.
She said something to him and he looked towards me and nodded ok
She waved me over. There were maybe 12 people in the room, when I got to them he stood up and moved away from her
She pulled me close and said, “ do you want to watch me fuck his black cock”, I quickly said yes
Then u have to suck him right now and clean us both after he cums.
I’ll tell u the rest of you want.

I would absolutely love to suck your black dick. I would do it in front of others too. I suck a few cocks in front of and fir my wife. She loved getting Alcock soaked with her pushy juice then telling e to suck it.
Really they us nothing better then sucking on a black cock that had been hard fucking your wife and have her direct your mouth on to him as he is ready to cum.
The memory that still makes me crazy is we went to this swingers club. We had been there a while and both of us were very hot and ready. My wife had me licked her several times while guys watched. A couple of guys even came over and had her suck third dicks in front of me. Then we walked back into the main group action room. It was early yet and not much happening. As we entered, my wife first holding my hand she squeezed it hard. I looked up and there was this VERY well hung black bull. My wife turned to me kissed me and said “ I want his cock” stay here,
Then she turned and walked away. Everyone wS naked or had white towels on. He had a small towel on his leg his black dick was out. My wife, blonde with a wicked body for fucking walked up sat in a chair a feet feet away from him and opened her legs. He didn’t wait. In a few seconds thru were kissing and he was about to start fucking her.
She waved me over. There were maybe 12 people in the room, when I got to them he stood up and moved away from her
She pulled me close and said, “ do you want to watch me fuck his black cock”, I quickly said yes
Oh hell yes, I'd love to hear more.

Yes please let us! I'm headed over to a Superior man's home I met on Double this afternoon for lunch. He said he has multiple loads, I offered to collect. I'm a middle age married white headed go unload a Black mans balls for him because I've accepted it as my role in society. My wife is proud of where I am from where I came.
Glad to hear. Keep offering that mouth

I’ve sucked my wife’s realistic black dildos when she wasn’t around. (Lexington Steele, Mr. Marcus) I loved the full feeling in my mouth and I got hard immediately, I started masturbating imagining it was the real thing. I consider myself 100% straight. Not that it matters but not sure what that says about me..
It says you are at best, a bi-sex gay boi who love BBC like most of us!

C’mon man. Not all bisexual men are sissies
I’m DEFINITELY NOT a sissy. Masculine but very relaxed and comfortable with my desires and feelings without the need to over act them out or make them more then that are. I love women and get crazy turned on by them in every way. Their scent their looks their movements their voice and touch. With a guy it’s his cock and him being a DOM, or at least masculine and in charge.
Otherwise I’m not attracted at all and never feel any kissing or anything like that

Ok the rest of this episode
First about my wife;
Blonde 5’3” 136 pounds. Amazing ass and 34c nice chest. But it’s her silky blonde hair deep green eyes and so innocent wife next door look that made guys crazy, and me too. But she wasn’t innocent at all. Her pussy could not get enough work. She loved attention she LOVED sucking dick and eating cum
She also loved me watching.
She told me I’d have to suck this bull and get him hard so he could fuck her. As
I got to my knees I quickly glanced over the room of watchful eyes and growing hard cocks. I never sucked a coco in front of others and this was a very white middle aged rich people crowd and 1 black dick in the room and it was about to be in my mouth and then my wife’s golden blonde pussy
He stepped right towards me and said “open up, you gonna suck this pipe good”
I did open up, his coco was already semi hard and had some precum dripping, I saw it a used my tongue to taste it, his cock was fat very fat
I barely got his head in my mouth, my hands went to his base and his bell and I took as much as I could and began to suck and massage
My wife was sitting up watching me closely smiling saying nice honey thank you baby ok I need his fat dick in me, but
When he is ready to cum your mouth will take it.
I started to pull away and to my surprise the bull grabbed the back of my head and fixed his cock in me fir several strokes, “ yea cuck I’m gonna fuck your wife good then pump my black seed in your mouth”
I almost cane... he pushed me aside, a lifted my wife out of the chair and told her to get down to the mattresses on the floor and open her legs. She did and quickly there were maybe 5 guys gathered around jerking off.

Sorry it’s late the last part soon

Ok the rest of this episode
First about my wife;
Blonde 5’3” 136 pounds. Amazing ass and 34c nice chest. But it’s her silky blonde hair deep green eyes and so innocent wife next door look that made guys crazy, and me too. But she wasn’t innocent at all. Her pussy could not get enough work. She loved attention she LOVED sucking dick and eating cum
She also loved me watching.
She told me I’d have to suck this bull and get him hard so he could fuck her. As
I got to my knees I quickly glanced over the room of watchful eyes and growing hard cocks. I never sucked a coco in front of others and this was a very white middle aged rich people crowd and 1 black dick in the room and it was about to be in my mouth and then my wife’s golden blonde pussy
He stepped right towards me and said “open up, you gonna suck this pipe good”
I did open up, his coco was already semi hard and had some precum dripping, I saw it a used my tongue to taste it, his cock was fat very fat
I barely got his head in my mouth, my hands went to his base and his bell and I took as much as I could and began to suck and massage
My wife was sitting up watching me closely smiling saying nice honey thank you baby ok I need his fat dick in me, but
When he is ready to cum your mouth will take it.
I started to pull away and to my surprise the bull grabbed the back of my head and fixed his cock in me fir several strokes, “ yea cuck I’m gonna fuck your wife good then pump my black seed in your mouth”
I almost cane... he pushed me aside, a lifted my wife out of the chair and told her to get down to the mattresses on the floor and open her legs. She did and quickly there were maybe 5 guys gathered around jerking off.

Sorry it’s late the last part soon
Continue to finish, sorry about The typos damn phone and fat thumbs bad combo.
The Bull. Looked about 35? Fit, muscular jet black skin although it was mood lightening in this room.
His cock was maybe 8? Inches but just wide. Almost looked fake. My wife has Snow White white skin. She was laying down n the mattress legs open starring at his cock which was mostly hard from my sucking, which I think he let me cause he wanted to Dom over me before he fucked my wife.
He stood over her looking down at her pulling on his black dick. She was lightly stroking and fingering her already soaked pussy. Her hips pushing upwards towards him had as they did her knees opened wider. Her other hand was caressing her hard nipples.
He said to her “ you want this black dick”? She nodded yes, he dropped down to his knees and grabbed my wife under each knee and dragged her ass up close to him, it was a bit on the rough side
She let out a lil squeal. He pushed her knees apart and took his black coco and rubbed it on her soft white inner thighs, she pushed her hips high up in the air trying to get his cock in her. I was so turned on and couldn’t move. He tapped her pussy several times with his fat dick and rubbed it up and down on her clit and wet pussy lips. My pretty wife was just about jumping off the mat trying to ******* his cock in her. He leaned over her and said to her “ tell me something, right now you have a choice my black pipe or any other dick in here, which one “?
She said , “ God how want your dick your black dick in me please”
He said say it louder let the room know you want it, but could see the head of his dick was inside her a bit, my wife who is generally soft spoken said in a very loud almost angry voice, “I WANT YOU TO PUT THAT BIG BLACK DICK IN ME”! And he just pushed inside her! She now tried to pull back, “Ohh ouwww OH my God your BIG”. His round ass began to pump up and down a n her, after a minute or two her body relaxed and after a few minutes she had him all the way in, she now began to fuck him back. Her lil white hands grabbing at his black ass and trying to pull him deeper, they kissed hard and long, she said “God fuck me hard fuck me”
He did, he fucked her good he pinned her legs over her head he fucked her hard,
I was very surprised to see a guy move right in close to my wife’s head a kneel down jerking off slowly. My wife who loves sucking dick waved for him to get closer to her then reached out and began sucking him. Another guy who was ready to cum looked to the black man mounted to my wife and seemed to ask if he could cum on her, he pointed to her face, the guy kneeled down and blew his load on her, the other guy seemed to not like it, but he pulled out and came on her neck and chin/mouth.
The Bull turned to me and said, “ Cuck you ready to be fed”?
I quickly jumped down next to my wife who was licking cum off her face. “You gonna take it right from my black pipe” I looked at my wife and she said “do it baby , and t will taste good”
She said here have some of this, and guided my mouth to the cum on her chest and neck. I happily licked it up, between her sweat and their cum the flavor was salty but I loved it,
The Bull was now in the full prone position every muscle hard as he was pounding my sweet lil wife I moved my head under his right arm and put my head on her belly facing her pussy, I inched my way closer his hips were now knocking against my head. My wife’s hands were full n the back of my head of my head
He moaned out
“ oh fuck ooohhh my nut” he pulled from her and almost perfectly he raised up and put the head of his black divo to my mouth, He began cumming the first shot hit my cheek then into my mouth!
He said something like, “ Take it, be my cum hole”
Not sure really but it was perfect. I did take it. Every drop
My wife pulled me up and demanded I kiss her and let her taste it.
He pushed me away and then slid back in her and laid on top of her and they continued fucking!
I sat back on n a chair and jerked off. Eventually the Bull came again this time in her lil pussy she then got up and told her “I come here on Sundays sometimes” let’s fuck again “ and stood up looked at me and said nothing then walked away.
End of story

PS yes and dropped down a cleaned my wife’s pussy and no we never went back to meet him again

Back