Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Bigfishneo

Male
Real Person
26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)Screenshot_2017-10-19-00-17-50.png

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?

My ex and later first wife got me into this; actually caught her with a black guy with the biggest cock I had ever seen up till then balls deep in her cunt. She later got me into cock sucking and we often shared BBC. Yep, orally bi and will suck a big black cock with a woman or just one on one with a guy. I am not a sissy and am actually dominant, and have a good sized dick for a white guy, just nowhere near as big as BBC. Just enjoy BBC as much as women.

My ex and later first wife got me into this; actually caught her with a black guy with the biggest cock I had ever seen up till then balls deep in her cunt. She later got me into cock sucking and we often shared BBC. Yep, orally bi and will suck a big black cock with a woman or just one on one with a guy. I am not a sissy and am actually dominant, and have a good sized dick for a white guy, just nowhere near as big as BBC. Just enjoy BBC as much as women.

Wow! Sounds like she got you on the right track...love hearing white men that love a BBC as much as a woman

I'm married but my wife doesn't fantasize about that even though she's been with a black man. I fantasize about watching her and I definitely would love to try and please a black man. I look manly but I'm a submissive beta and it's such a turn on to be in the presence of an Alpha who can hurt me in some lovely ways but protect me and hold me in other ways.

Hi Bigfishneo, I'm a married white boy and I fantasize about my wife and BBC and myself. I have been with BBC a few times and I know I love it. It's not something my wife will do but when I'm fucking her i often cum while thinking about either her or myself getting fucked or sucking huge black cock. My favorite is her in a club bent over a table and several black studs taking turns fucking her from both ends. Also im made to watch while im in a similar position nearby.
Your cock is quite lovely btw.

Back