Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I'm getting older and the plumbing doesn't always work perfectly. BUT even just the thought of a black dick in my mouth banging at the back of my throat NEVER fails to get me as hard as I have ever gotten (REAL hard). I sure wish I could make it a much more regular thing. I would love to be "on call" for a few studs so that when they are either not in the mood to expend the effort to get pussy, or for some reason that I can't imaging, can't find one in the amount of time they want - just dial 434........... mmmm!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I would and have sucked black cock with my 2nd wife trying to talk my present wife into it, how do I feel it feels great to have my lips wrapped around a black cock I love to watch it disappear in my mouth and push it down my throat loved it when my wife and the black man just watched me suck his big cock and had to slow me down several times so he wouldn't cum so quick and feeling his cum shooting in my mouth was GREAT and they watched me swallow all that cum I really miss that stuff and by the way you have ,a nice big suckable cock, do you cum alot and do you like your balls sucked

I service a black man on the side. Love being between his legs, looking up at him while his black cock is in my mouth. I mostly suck him. Once it went a little further when you raised his legs and pushed my head down to his ass. I let him guide me to what you wanted. It was actually nice. I think what I enjoyed the most about it is servicing him and feeling somewhat degraded and used having my tongue in his nice black ass.

I service a black man on the side. Love being between his legs, looking up at him while his black cock is in my mouth. I mostly suck him. Once it went a little further when you raised his legs and pushed my head down to his ass. I let him guide me to what you wanted. It was actually nice. I think what I enjoyed the most about it is servicing him and feeling somewhat degraded and used having my tongue in his nice black ass.
Degraded huh? That's the ultimate fantasy for white men I feel...but only to a black man and his cock.

Back