Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
First of all your cock rocks and as a white cuckold I would suck your cock off in a second. I think my obsession with sucking black cocks is just as intense as my wife’s obsession with sucking on black cocks, but she gets a lot more of it than I do, so I’m a bit jealous but very happy for her.

Last edited:
I l
I have completely submitted to our BULL. For 5 years we have only played with him and after 1.5 years of playing together I began willingly getting on my knees naked and sucking his gorgeous cock while he and my wife stand over me kissing each other. Sometimes she will guide his cock into my mouth and hold it while I suck him. I softly lick his balls, lick up his entire shaft, savor the tip of his cock and deep throat him. I love hearing his low deeps groans when I deep throat him as they are kissing because it lets me know that I am pleasing him. Especially when he places his strong hand on the back of my head as I go all the way down on him. Truth is that even typing this is making me want him in my mouth and my dick is hard right now from thinking about it.
I like what you describe, you're a lucky man.

Ok the rest of this episode
First about my wife;
Blonde 5’3” 136 pounds. Amazing ass and 34c nice chest. But it’s her silky blonde hair deep green eyes and so innocent wife next door look that made guys crazy, and me too. But she wasn’t innocent at all. Her pussy could not get enough work. She loved attention she LOVED sucking dick and eating cum
She also loved me watching.
She told me I’d have to suck this bull and get him hard so he could fuck her. As
I got to my knees I quickly glanced over the room of watchful eyes and growing hard cocks. I never sucked a coco in front of others and this was a very white middle aged rich people crowd and 1 black dick in the room and it was about to be in my mouth and then my wife’s golden blonde pussy
He stepped right towards me and said “open up, you gonna suck this pipe good”
I did open up, his coco was already semi hard and had some precum dripping, I saw it a used my tongue to taste it, his cock was fat very fat
I barely got his head in my mouth, my hands went to his base and his bell and I took as much as I could and began to suck and massage
My wife was sitting up watching me closely smiling saying nice honey thank you baby ok I need his fat dick in me, but
When he is ready to cum your mouth will take it.
I started to pull away and to my surprise the bull grabbed the back of my head and fixed his cock in me fir several strokes, “ yea cuck I’m gonna fuck your wife good then pump my black seed in your mouth”
I almost cane... he pushed me aside, a lifted my wife out of the chair and told her to get down to the mattresses on the floor and open her legs. She did and quickly there were maybe 5 guys gathered around jerking off.

Sorry it’s late the last part soon
Please finish this story .

Don't think it's a problem at all...just confirms my theory that if I pull my cock out in front of a white man, that he'll suck the cum right out
Yes, I agree with you that a lot of white men would suck you dry because they would see your huge cock that is superior to theirs and they become amazed and mesmerized by it then become submissive. If I were you I would take advantage of this.

Back